Tracking: Last reported positions of the MV Freewinds

Information about the CoS cruise ship.
secretiveoldfag

Re: Tracking: Last reported positions of the MV Freewinds

Post by secretiveoldfag » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:48 am

Freewinds has been Out of Range since Monday. Normally this covers her trip to Bonaire to pump sewage, as there is a local deficit in the AIS coverage (eg Monday 20 May, reported above) but she normally reappears on Tuesday. Is this something different? Time will tell.

In fact WWP tells. Thank you, spais. Photograph of the doom-ship docking at Cartagena on Tuesday 13 August 2013. Post #819.

https://whyweprotest.net/community/thre ... 34/page-21

Wednesday 13 August: Odd that she is still Out of Range; I thought Cartagena was within the tracking area.
Thursday 15 August: visible again at Cartagena.

secretiveoldfag

Post by secretiveoldfag » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:28 am

3 September 2013: after going off and on and off and on again AIS at Cartagena (not just Freewinds but the whole port kept vanishing), she got back to Aruba at 14:00 yesterday, 2 September. A relatively short trip to Colombia.

8 September 2013: off to Kralendijk. Her sewage tanks must be overflowing.

secretiveoldfag

Post by secretiveoldfag » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:09 am

I see this morning, Wednesday, with Freewinds on her way from Curacao to Aruba as usual, that her status according to Marine Tracker has changed from Passenger Ship (a blue arrow) to Unspecified (a grey arrow). This is the status used for odds and ends including ship-shape drill rigs and Navy ships.

Does it mean she never has any passengers any more? :mrgreen: Seriously I can't see what difference it makes.

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:39 pm

If I’m correct, the ship is not registered in the USA, which means she could be used for commercial purpose such as transportation of goods without violating the CoS tax exempt status. Perhaps, this is what the crew is doing in order to keep their stats up.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

secretiveoldfag

Post by secretiveoldfag » Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:05 pm

As far as I know, Freewinds is registered in Panama and has never been known to enter US waters. Though I believe CoS spent a lot of money (millions) some years ago making her compliant with new regulations.

Maybe it costs less to tie up as a grey diamond than a blue one.

secretiveoldfag

Post by secretiveoldfag » Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:20 pm

23 September 2013 As reported in WWP, she spent the night of 22 September tied up at the Otrobanda Quay in Willemstad, Curacao and a couple of hours ago went into dry dock. She is the grey diamond (Unspecified) no longer a blue diamond (Passenger Ship). Wot no customers? :roll:

Return to “Freewinds”