2010 March Bridgetown, Barbados. Photos

Information about the CoS cruise ship.
Sponge

2010 March Bridgetown, Barbados. Photos

Post by Sponge » Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:04 am

From March 2010:
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-scie ... 0-a-70610/

(source of re-hosted images: scientology's OT committee San Diego website)

Code: Select all

*warning: Cult websites*
http://www.otcsd.org/freewinds2010.htm
http://www.otcsd.org/freewinds2010/pics/gallery.php

Photo of empty Freewinds docked at Bridgetown, Barbados on March 17, 2010, about the same time as photos above......
http://forums.whyweprotest.net/12-activ ... ost1279526

Another photo of empty Freewinds, taken on March 2, 2010.
This photo was not taken by the scientologists mentioned in the 1st photos above

Source: Freewinds - a photo on Flickriver

Freewinds

This ship did not look like it was in the best of shape, but there was a team painting and tidying up as best as they could. The lifeboat in the water was full of trash they'd emptied out from the ship.

Don Carlo

Re: 2010 March Bridgetown, Barbados. Photos

Post by Don Carlo » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:59 pm

Car-ferry walls and tinsel OT wall "art." It's nothing special, Miscavige; take a ride on a car-ferry* and then on a REAL cruise ship**. Freewinds is just an asbestos-shedding car-ferry with fancy lighting and new surfaces.

* The Freewinds resembles this Irish ferry, but Freewinds adds the occasional asbestos garnish on the food!

**Real cruise ship luxury, the Oasis of the Seas: Image

OTBT

Post by OTBT » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:35 am

March 20, 2010

Didn't really know where to put this photo, and didn't want to start a new thread for 1 photo. See details in the link

Code: Select all

smileforever/npdemers/4451625540/
/ edit / URL put in code, since OCMB spam filter seems to break the link. Just copy the link and paste it in your browser.

Last edited by OTBT on Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:57 am

^your link above the image is broke (I think it is due to some remnants of some anti-imagespam wordfilter from the old board which partly crept its way into the forum upgrade). Try it again with or without the URL tags.

For searching purposes, I think we're OK to have threads just for year and month, including posts for sightings on all days in that month. I think that's better than having seperate threads for a particular day.

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:16 pm

Great photos, Sponge! You ROCK :alien:

Tory/Magoo

OTBT

Post by OTBT » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:36 pm

Sponge wrote:^your link above the image is broke (I think it is due to some remnants of some anti-imagespam wordfilter from the old board which partly crept its way into the forum upgrade). Try it again with or without the URL tags.

For searching purposes, I think we're OK to have threads just for year and month, including posts for sightings on all days in that month. I think that's better than having seperate threads for a particular day.
OK, I wrapped the URL in code. It might be the OCMB spam filter. When I went back to edit the URL, there was nothing wrong with it. So it's probably just some glitch in the OCMB software.

Yeah, I agree, it should be enough to have threads just for year and month, unless it is something extraordinary, like the ripping up floor tiles set in the HOLY S**T thread. But that still should labeled by year and month, for easy searching.

Return to “Freewinds”