2010 November Photos

Information about the CoS cruise ship.
Sponge

2010 November Photos

Post by Sponge » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:51 am

November 8th, 2010 Freewinds photo set on flickr

Freewinds - a set on Flickr

Last edited by Sponge on Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OTBT

Re: 2010 November Photos

Post by OTBT » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:57 am

An Asian scientologist just returned from Freewinds convention in November 2010

Here is her photo

Google translate says her name is Vivian, but that translated name might not be correct.

She attended a recent "Competence and Leadership Convention" on the Freewinds. She took this recent photo of the Freewinds

I believe the date is incorrect; the blog was posted less than 24 hours ago.

Code: Select all

http://vividsomewhere.blogspot.com/2010/11/freewinds.html
http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... D%26sa%3DN
10/11/30
Returned from the Freewinds

Open your own blog, shocked to find himself did not write a word over a year, is not happy because, in short, a lot of things happened
this time, quick response I have no time, my heart through the chaos a, dripping blood, tears, do not want people upset with me.

The most wise decision this year is to freewinds competence and leadership ability to participate in the academic curriculum. Originally I
thought I would go to OT8 only on board, my fickle Libra, decided to follow his own instincts.

Freewinds is a place full of life, where there is no repression and degrading, no person is very happy to do their own on board time I've
made many good friends, every day from morning till night, I still have the energy to go to the gym running half an hour, put my hand
over the translation products on schedule, and help. but also on the workshops and the two General Assembly. and eat the cake will not
be over like fat .....

I feel my heart healed a little bit, I found they have many, many love, and more to be filled with the entire universe, where I have been
puzzled to find pictures of my own answers, know why fear. I found my Power back on the third reason, why can not bear to find their
own source of silent a moment, suddenly rushed into my room for a big sky went straight to the sky, but I was extremely calm, and then
I can feel every day in load a piece of me disappear.

A very magical place for it!

I want to bring people I love to experience such a wonderful ship!

Posted by: Vivian at 3:09 PM
There was some photos posted recently of a bunch of Asians for a Freewinds convention. She might be one of them. Scroll down the
photos in this post to find the convention photos posted earlier.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-scie ... ost1358920

/ edit

Yup, she's lady in the black dress, front row, near the center, with a black wristband or watch

/ edit again

Smurf identified the lady

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-scie ... ost1364717
Vein C. Chen

Category: Trade (WISE Directory)
Vein Chen
Andes Enterprises Co., Ltd.
18F-1, No. 60, Sec. 2,
Rd. An-Ho
Taipei, ROC
Taiwan
Tel. +886 22-701-7330
E-Mail: vein@[provider].com.tw

http://www.truthaboutscientology.com/st ... -chen.html

Taiwan Charter Committee
VEIN CHEN
18FL-1, AN-HO ROAD, SEC. 2
TAIPEI ,
TAIWAN, R.O.C.
Tel: 886-2-27075501
Fax: 886-2-27060702
E-mail: vein@andesent.com.tw

http://www.charter-committee.org/aboutus/page11.asp

OTBT

Post by OTBT » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:51 pm

More updates on the Asian lady. She updated her blog, and there is a Taiwan Facebook page in Chinese, just for the Freewinds
Competence and Leadership workshop success stories.

I'm not going to copy all the posts over here, mostly just the photos. See the original WWP thread here for lots more info:

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/291-scie ... n-74073/2/

Photo was taken sometime between October 8th and October 23rd, 2010, as
part of the Freewinds Competence and Leadership workshop.

Award

From the Facebook page

Taiwan promo for spending Christmas and New Year on the Freewinds, doing the Freewinds Competence and Leadership workshop.

Here's a bit of Google translate
Freewinds Ship leadership and competencies fan groups most vital, the most
fulfilling Christmas & New Year Festival - to the ship in a free wind. This year,
many artists will be performing on the boat Oh, COME, come on board had a
most brilliant X'MAS it!

She updated her blog

http://vividsomewhere.blogspot.com/2010 ... -post.html

http://translate.google.com/translate?j ... winds.html

OTBT

Post by OTBT » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:00 pm

I'll re-post this specific "success story" here. See WWP thread for more.

Google translate from Chinese to English, from the Freewinds Competence and Leadership Convention Facebook page.

Posted December 1, 2010

It appears they have to run, they do MEST work (physical labor).
It seems they have 30 minutes to eat meals.
It also seems they are allowed 30 minutes for 3 or 4 people to use the bathroom.

This sounds like the RPF! And they are paying for it!

http://www.facebook.com/notes/zi-you-fe ... 6130540723
Successful experience Wei, Hung-You

Freedom of the Wind by boat fan competence & leadership group on Wednesday,
December 1, 2010 at 5:08 am

Freewinds competence and leadership workshops (2010.10.8 ~ 2010.10.23)
Wei, Hung-You

When he first entered the Freewinds, greeted by the warm reception, and
then commence the process to run
, each staff member has a considerable
degree of flexibility in the mood, you can feel that their affinity is very interesting
group of people. Some coaches again, the crew, counselors are looking, such as
electricity, fast people, I often see them running around on board, or the strict
supervision in the classroom
, all people feel a strong intention. Usual in
practice, they are very delicate observation, seemed to be thinking what can be
seen by them. But any time no matter what, they are not too mean to praise
people, people feel that they are autonomous.

So a few days before arrival they gave was completely affected. Do everything
with the run, it is hard to complete all matters. But the first really busy, and
feel time is very compact, half an hour three people into the classroom to the
bath (later changed four), half an hour to eat dinner
, complete equipment for
the collection. Caught the whole time is just right, not too much of their time.

Late into the classroom to see the character is holding the official list, even if
the difference is one minute, super-strict
, there is no reason. So there is no
time to come Freewinds cranky, the concept of time is important, we all ask
each other every few minutes left, even if the remaining five minutes can do a
bunch of things.

C & L course the first important outdoor sports. Some running, swimming
(buoy), the activities of competition ... and so on, appear to be normal, but each
experience is not previously, when the army was operating with the feeling is
different. But after the sense of achievement, it is military service, never had.

I believe I can do it, do better, and become a force, the pressure over his own
reactive mind (excuse). Are not meaningful for each activity, the training of our
face, endurance, teamwork, and have self-confidence. There are all kinds of
sailors drill, the coach will do a detailed demonstration and introduction, we
step by steps, in fact, can get started quickly, is very easy to implement have a
sense of accomplishment, and very fun! Exercises are included inside
knowledge and application of the knowledge we learned in the classroom, and
then when the drill, we clearly know what to do.

In addition, MEST work (on board) allows us to think how to make the team
accomplish the mission
, IC (group leader) only one time though, but everyone
should have a conscious IC, the number of things, how we organize, how to
meet these have to pay attention, and some people like nature, it is worth to
learn from some of the other members. Participate in board work, but also
allows us to understand the ship's maintenance is very hard, and compared
to our PART TIME work, many of the crew was doing admirable work.
Especially the engine room inside.

On the classroom curriculum, it is somewhat difficult for the newcomers, but only
few in the beginning of the previous policy letter can check off the front twenty-
three, well get started on the back. Together with the staff on board, many
Taiwanese, OT8
, accompanying translation help, learning is not a big problem.

Nevertheless, the study still can not relax, because you can not close down
no way home, this is some pressure.
Therefore, seniors on a mission early
in the morning will be accountable to the classroom reading. These are still
followed, the focus is able to learn anything back, and use in their daily lives,
although there is a practical training and exercises, if it can not be realized in
knowledge, then it is not enough to harvest after all, we want is "rewarding" or
how to correct it from their own pockets? Finally, workshops, to explain the
Executive is very good, including aspects of school before, there are problems
we must raise questions, will be inspired.
In another success story, the person mentions doing work in the Freewinds engine room

http://www.facebook.com/notes/zi-you-fe ... 5380683798
...The first day of running out of a bunch of pictures and key steps in the reaction of the body, so I think it can not control.
The next day down to the engine room work, I am super happy, it quickly entered the engine room to cry

OTBT

Post by OTBT » Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:59 pm

Another Freewinds Competence and Leadership workshop success story added to the Taiwan Facebook page on 3 December 2010. Google translate from Chinese:

http://www.facebook.com/notes/zi-you-fe ... 3450496991

Free Ship of Wind and leadership courses successfully qualified for experience-Antony

Freedom of the Wind by boat fan competence & leadership group on Friday, December 3, 2010

I am a clean person, I've done a lot to listen to analysis of the. But I do not think there is any course of hearing analysis and allow me to have such a harvest.

First of all I want to say is that the income curve of our center, I came back the first week is rich, the second week is a record high, high, or the third week, the record is twice the previous highest point, and is very easy !

And I think I was the first power of the master, I am master of my body. I was leading, the body is not. In fact, after coming back from the boat, I have a good day my body to use or practice. Yes, the body does give you a lot of contrary intention, but I have learned how to lead the ship, and used to lead, so I can easily land to lead my first motivation. In fact because of this, life is more pleasant.

The first power because you can dominate, you can more easily led the other power.

The program also allows you to improve your actual third and the sixth power. Tell the truth, when the leader for so long, only to complete the course after that I can face the "how to truly be a leader," and know how to be a leader. I probably know before, but did not really face.

And I used the mass-energy space-time is very confusing, not really to face. Back on board, I began to organize my very relaxed quality to time and space. Are a bit embarrassed, I often can not find anything before or clothes, but I now find out more. I suddenly realized that my own efforts to upgrade, because I have and take care of me in the face of the material universe.

Very easy, I'm more of my life into order, there is nothing too hard.

I do not need to inspire myself, because the import order and high degree of emotional life is already a natural attitude. By the way, because I went with my wife, so we practice almost every day we went to the first power, so we communicate even more, live more harmonious, and it will go out on holidays .

Before all leave home, leave off what did not feel complete sham. Now leave, we will naturally arrange activities, run around, feel full a lot more fun, I feel there off to the holiday.

I learned these on board, the next steps in the well, LRH's knowledge has been integrated into my life.

I can face, very easy, so my speed is faster, so I can do it, so I can lead.

Sponge

Post by Sponge » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:14 pm

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:18 pm

We need critics who write well in Mandarin, to educate these people from fraud, extortion, exploitation and disconnection.

Fortunately the fail-boat looks nearly empty.

OTBT

Post by OTBT » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:33 pm

Don Carlo wrote:We need critics who write well in Mandarin, to educate these people from fraud, extortion, exploitation and disconnection.

We already have a Mandarin critic. A few days ago, someone named Cenu (lol) posted a critical summary of OT 1 to OT 8 on the Freewinds Competence and Leadership Success Story page. The summary is a compilation from Wikileaks.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=1 ... &topic=307

Cenu
運作中的希坦一至八級(Operating Thetan I - VIII)的完全經文,可以在維基泄密(wikileaks.org)找到,但網址暫時在改建中。在此之前,詳細的摘要在菲什曼的誓章中(The Fishman Affidavit),也是法庭紀錄,是山達基首席律師確認是真正的。

菲什曼的誓章後來被法庭封鎖了,但荷蘭作家 Karin Spaink 貼在她的網址,經過多年官司,荷蘭法庭判她勝訴。美國法庭判定這些經文不算是商業秘密,但受到版權保護,所以公平引用的摘要是絕對合法的。

山達基教會警告,若不跟從正當步驟讀經文,會染肺炎而死。但這樣死的從沒有聽聞,本人可以作活生生的例證。

但山達基人偷看經文是重罪,你們是過不了測謊機的(E-meter),看過了必然斷送了你們的自由之路。事實上,偷看過了而不爆的(blow=離教),教會不會放過你這個金蛋。

這個摘要,是根據菲什曼誓章,Stacy Brooks 的透視,和 Maria Pia Gardini 誓章,加上「Mrs Smith」的翻譯,但非山達基人看到了全文也完全不知道是什麼回事,沒頭沒腦的,其他人的解說也不完整,因為有些概念很難簡短形容,山達基詞彙不可以用普通詞彙解釋,而且有些人完成了某OT級後,也不知道它是什麼,教會說通過了便通過了。

這些經文可能有多個版本,教會也有新舊之分。經文是教會最高機密,是不能離開課室的,個人的回憶不盡相同。可以帶走的資料也不能給任何人看到。所以外人不可以確認那是正確版本。菲什曼的版本是最早公開的,與後期的不甚相同,他也不是深資山達基人,只是從別人手中得到經文,但只有他的版本被山達基律師確認。

OTI

教會說第一步是要以新鮮的觀點看這個物質宇宙和其它眾生。菲什曼說有三個版本,最新的只有一個「看人」的指令,執行直到有認知(cognition)。瑪麗亞說是那真是胡扯蛋,就是你自己一個人走來走去,去「看到」一些東西。她走到咖啡店磨時光,回去說有覺新(wins)便完成了。

OTII

教會說這級解鎖整個時間軌跡(億兆年的宇宙歷史)中偏差錯亂的因素,這些因素使希坦(精神個體)失去天生的自由。

偏差錯亂是因為你的希坦在億兆年的宇宙歷史中曾經被「強制性植入」(implants)。你會拿到一張列出長長的植入表單,包括電擊植入、言語植入等等。你必須深入時間軌跡,一個個把這些植入處理掉。這是在獨自聽析中完成,聽析中你必須大聲的跟自己講話。 開始聽析時,你必須在時間軌跡上想到光點的出現,然後從那光點去找植入事件,儀表(E-meter)上的讀數確認事件的發生,然後解讀儀表上的指針動作,來來回回的以「兩分法」(或分裂 dichotomies)處理植入事件, 磨掉(run)它們。

OTIII 火之牆

教會說這一級獨自聽析藏著宇宙的秘密,你面對並剷除一直困擾著這個宇宙千萬年的人類心理障礙,一旦完成,被「時間軌跡壓倒」纏住了的你,可以解放出來。開始這級之前,要簽棄權書,大意是可能發生到你的身體或精神上的任何事件,山達基組織、其分支機構和成員,一切不負責。

瑪麗亞是科幻小說迷,早已唸過了,內容跟一本羅恩賀伯特的科幻小說很相似,差點兒拍成好萊塢電影。「銀河系大魔頭」基努(Xenu),在七億五千萬年前為了解決人口過剩問題,把大量外星人捕捉,掉入地球的火山中,用原子彈炸得魂魄四散,然後把我們看到的所為現實,花幾星期時間植入這些東西的腦子,之後這些支離破碎的破希坦(Body Thetan,簡稱 BT)便吸附在人類的肉身上面。誰人若是覺察到「現實」只是灌輸,是會觸發自動毀滅程式,只有羅恩賀伯特發明的技術,可以打破了這個程式。

聽析時,你必須跟你身上的破希坦講話,你想著不同的地方,儀表的指針讀數會告訴你破希坦是否在那兒,然後要它們離開你的身體,再找不到破希坦便通過這級。

OTIV

教會說這級處理在你整個時間軌跡上,由藥物和毒品所引起的潛在問題。

這級要處理「破希坦團塊」( Body Thetan Clusters)。你現在要處理整個時間軌跡裡的藥物,還有你身上破希坦所服的藥物,這些破希坦在你做完OTIII之後還沒走光,因為他們有嗑過藥。

OTV

教會說新OTV是第二度火之牆,對付使你不能抵達完全自由境界的最後障礙。

原來一切也是破希坦,你的思維、愛、腳趾、鞋、月亮。這些破希坦跟團塊是沉睡型的,你必須把它們喚醒,然後賦予它們身分地位,這樣它們就會走開了。

OTV 是這樣做的,聽析員的指令:「觀看你的身體(不是用肉眼),找出破團塊。」當聽析員在電儀表上讀到指數時他又問:「在哪裡?」你回答:「在膝蓋上。」然後,你必須用心電感應式的交流與那隻破希坦溝通,無聲問它說:「你是什麼東西?」破希坦可能回答你說:「香蕉。」於是你告訴聽析員「香蕉」。

有時候答案可能是「一張紙」之類的其他答案,反正你想到什麼就說什麼。聽析員得到答案後又說:「好,告訴它『你就是香蕉。』」也就是說,香蕉就是它的身分。於是你告訴破希坦它是一根香蕉,在這時它應該就會走開了,或是它想繼續留在那裡。 如果它在你問「你是什麼東西?」時沒有離開的話,你就問「你是誰?」然後你向破希坦收集了一大串名字:那破倫,凱薩大帝,約翰屈伏塔……你一一告訴聽析員,他告訴你哪個名字有讀數,那就是破希坦的身分,得到示意後的破希坦就會離開,打走所有破希坦便完成OTV。

OTVI

教會說這級是下一級獨自聽析的訓練,因為非常之強勁,所以自成一級。

這一級又是破希坦跟破團塊!而且跟OTV的指令一樣,就是那兩項「你是什麼」還有「你是誰」,但是自己親自來做聽析的。

OTVII

教會說這級需要長時間,在家中每日獨自聽析。

這個等級的正果(the end phenomenon) 是: 各式各樣的破希坦都不存在,沒有昏睡型的、沒有嗑藥的……什麼都沒有,其中一項是壓抑類型的破希坦(suppressive BTs) 。

打走破希坦的方法跟OTV和VI是一樣的,不相同的只是一手握雙鑵,破希坦走了儀表指針會浮的。你身體上的破希坦若是全走了,你的身體在你看來是半透明的。

有時候,你會遇到破希坦從你身上飄到大門旁邊,你必須想像出一把剪刀,剪掉他與你身體之間的連線。有時候,你會有層層重疊的破希坦,所以呢,你必須想像出一雙手來把他們揮掉。

這時你知道,整個宇宙也是破希坦,山達基目的是使整個宇宙消失,一個人怎樣努力也打不走所有破希坦,所以要地球所有人幫忙。因此阻礙山達基 的人必然要用任何手段消除,因為整個宇宙受到威脅,全地球,所有人億萬年的命運,決定於你現時在這兒做什麼。因此為甚麼羅恩賀伯特建立了監護人辦事處,把所有政府及敵對的社會轉為完全遵守山達基的規則。

很多人獨自在房間內打破希坦,每日數小時,有十五年之久。這些人被剝奪了所有自己的感覺, 他們已經失去了責任感—事實上,失去所有與自己情緒的接觸,自己的想法,連自己的希望和願望。它們已成為沉溺於不負責任,生活於幻想世界的人。他們真正相 信一個怪誕的未來,其最終目標是山達基世界,這個世界上,每個不同意山達基的人將會靜靜地、沒有悲傷地被除去。

OTVIII 真相大白

教會說這級獨自聽析,對付時間軌跡上失憶的主要原因,並讓你一見你自己的存在真相。

OTVIII有數個版本,菲什曼的被稱為「耶穌愛好男孩和男生」版,山達基律師初時指出這文件是侵權,即是真正的,但後來改口說這是假的。

其它的版本與瑪麗亞口述的類似,裡面指出:「你編做了(mocked up)你自己的反應式心靈,你編做了你自己的破希坦,你編做了你自己的前生。」裡面包括羅恩賀伯特的斷言(affirmation):「現在知道過去的我不是我,有興趣找尋真的我是誰。」

基本上,OTVIII 是要你照著 「人類歷史 」(History of Man)這本書裡的題目做聽析,一直從進化軌跡回到蛤蜊(clams)時代,因為人類是由蛤蜊進化成的。你必須要在時間軌跡裡一路做,回到蛤蜊時代為止,斷定過失行為(overt),然後找出破希坦。

你要用心電感應方式與破希坦溝通,找出它的過失、寫下來、然後用電儀表問破希坦:「這是你做的嗎?」「這是我做的嗎?」如果有讀到指數,你就示意那是誰的過失,使指針浮動,就這樣繼續做……結果你會幫時間軌跡裡的所有破希坦們清掉所有的過失。這就是所謂的真相大白。

OTBT

Post by OTBT » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:32 am

November 21, 2010. Freewinds in Aruba

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/view?ord ... 5120004130

Gnu

Post by Gnu » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:00 am

OTBT wrote:
Don Carlo wrote:We need critics who write well in Mandarin, to educate these people from fraud, extortion, exploitation and disconnection.

We already have a Mandarin critic. A few days ago, someone named Cenu (lol) posted a critical summary of OT 1 to OT 8 on the Freewinds Competence and Leadership Success Story page. The summary is a compilation from Wikileaks.

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=1 ... &topic=307

Cenu
運作中的希坦一至八級(Operating Thetan I - VIII)的完全經文,可以在維基泄密(wikileaks.org)找到,但網址暫時在改建中。在此之前,詳細的摘要在菲什曼的誓章中(The Fishman Affidavit),也是法庭紀錄,是山達基首席律師確認是真正的。

菲什曼的誓章後來被法庭封鎖了,但荷蘭作家 Karin Spaink 貼在她的網址,經過多年官司,荷蘭法庭判她勝訴。美國法庭判定這些經文不算是商業秘密,但受到版權保護,所以公平引用的摘要是絕對合法的。

etc...

My google chrome offered to translate this page (not terrible..calls Thetan Shetan, but oh well)
Topic: in the operation of one to eight verses Shetan Summary
Displaying the only post.

Cenu Lee
In operation Shetan one to eight (Operating Thetan I - VIII) of the complete texts, you can Wiki leak (wikileaks.org) found, but at the moment in the conversion. Prior to this, a detailed summary of the affidavit in Fishman (The Fishman Affidavit), is also a court record is confirmed Chief Counsel of Scientology is true.

Fishman affidavit was sealed by the court, but the Dutch writer Karin Spaink posted on her website, after years of lawsuits, the Netherlands won her court. U.S. court, not these verses is a commercial secret, but is protected by copyright, therefore a summary of references is absolutely fair and legitimate.

Church of Scientology warns, if not follow the proper steps to reading Scripture, will be with pneumonia and died. But this is not heard from the dead, I can be a living example.

But Scientology is a felony who peek scriptures, you could not pass the lie detector is the (E-meter), saw the inevitable ruin of your freedom. In fact, they had read a rather explosive (blow = off to teach), the church will not let you the golden eggs.

This summary is based on the Fishman affidavit, Stacy Brooks perspective, and Maria Pia Gardini affidavit, coupled with "Mrs Smith" translation, but non-Scientologists who saw the text do not quite know what is going on, unthinking, and other people's explanation is not complete, because some of the concept is difficult to briefly describe the vocabulary of Scientology can not use common words to explain, and some people after the completion of an OT level, do not know what it is, Church said that it passed through the.

There may be multiple versions of these verses, the church has divided the old and new. Top secret scripture of the Church, can not leave the classroom, and individual memories are different. The information can not give away anyone to see. So outsiders can not confirm that it is the correct version. Fishman was the first public version, not quite the same with the later, he is not Venture Scientology people, only get texts from other people, but only his version of Scientology lawyers are recognized.

OTI

Church said that the first step is to look at this fresh view of the physical universe and other beings. Fishman said that there are three versions, the latest only a "Man," the directive, until the implementation of awareness (cognition). Maria said that the egg is really nonsense, that is, a man walked up and down your own, to "see" something. She went to the coffee shop grinding time, go back and feel that there is a new (wins) will be completed.

OTII

Church said that this level to unlock the whole time trajectory (history of the universe billions of years) in the deviation of confusion factors, these factors make Shetan (spiritual entities) have lost the freedom of nature.

Deviation because your Shetan disorder in the universe billions of years of history had been "mandatory implantation" (implants). You'll get a long list of implant form, including electric shocks implant, speech implants and so on. You have to look into the time track, one by one to dispose of these implants. This analysis is completed in the hearing alone, you have to listen to loud in the analysis with their own speech. Start listening to analysis, you have to think on the track in time the emergence of spot, and then go from that point of implantation of the incident light, instrument (E-meter) readings on the confirmation of events and interpretation of the meter pointer moves back and forth in the "dichotomy" (or split the dichotomies) treatment implant event, worn (run) them.

OTIII wall of fire

Church said that an analysis alone to listen to the secrets hidden in the universe, you face and the elimination of the universe has been plagued by thousands of years of human psychological barrier, once completed, is "time track overwhelming" entangled you can liberate. Before beginning this class, to sign a waiver to the effect that may occur to your physical or mental any event, Scientology organization, its affiliates and members, all is not responsible.

Maria is a fan of science fiction, has long been read in, and content with a Ron Hubbard's science fiction is very similar, almost made into a Hollywood movie. "Milky Way Great Satan" Keanu (Xenu), in seven hundred and fifty million years ago to solve the problem Renkouguosheng to capture a large number of aliens, fall into the Earth's volcanoes, scattered by atomic bombing soul, then we see of the reality and spend a few weeks time to implant these things in mind, after the breaking of these fragmented Shetan (Body Thetan, referred to as BT) will be adsorbed on top of the human body. If aware of who the "real" only feeds, it will trigger the automatic destruction of the program, only Ron Hubbard invented the technology, can break the program.

Listen analysis, you must break your body Shetan with speech, you think of different places, meter readings will tell you a pointer to whether there Shetan break, and then want them to leave your body, and then can not find the broken hope Tanzania will be through this class.

OTIV

Church said that this level processing in your tracks the whole time, and the drugs and the potential problems caused by drugs.

This level to deal with the "broken Shetan clumps" (Body Thetan Clusters). You now have to deal in drugs the whole time trajectory, as well as the clothing on your body break Shetan drugs, these broken Shetan After you finish OTIII not emptied, because they have been nibbling drugs.

OTV

Church said that the new OTV is the second fire wall, against the realm of complete freedom you can not reach the final obstacle.

Everything is breaking the original Shetan, your mind, love, toes, shoes, the moon. These clumps are broken Shetan sleeping with the type, you have to wake them, and then give them a status so that they will be away.

OTV is doing, listening to analysts in the command: "Watch your body (not with the naked eye), to identify clumps breaking." When listening to analysts read index in the electric meter when he asked: "Where? "You replied:" In the knee. "Then, you have to use telepathic communication style to communicate with the bird Shetan broken, it said a silent question:" what you are? "broken Shetan may answer you said:" The Banana . "So you listen to analysts say" banana. "

Sometimes the answer may be "a piece of paper" like the other answers, anyway, say what you think. Get the answer after listening to analysts, said: "Well, tell it『 you're bananas. 』" In other words, the banana is its identity. So you tell it is a banana break Shetan, at this point it should be away, or it wants to remain there. If you ask it "what you are?" Did not leave, you asked "Who are you?" Then you break Shetan to collect a long list of names: the broken-lun, Catherine the Great, John Travolta ... ... one by one to tell you to listen to analysts, he tells you what the name of a reading, that is, the identity of breaking Shetan get hands Shetan will leave after the break, hit it to go all the broken Shetan complete OTV.

OTVI

Church said that this level is to listen to the next level of analysis of training alone, as very strong, so self-contained class.

Shetan this level is broken with the broken clumps! And as with the OTV's instructions, that is, those two "What is your" there "Who are you", but do listen to their own analysis of himself.

OTVII

Church said that this level takes a long time, at home alone listening to the daily analysis.

The level of Buddhahood (the end phenomenon) is: a wide range of breaking Shetan not exist, there is no sleeping type, there is no drug use in the ... ... nothing, one of which is to suppress the type of break Shetan (suppressive BTs).

Shetan way to go broke playing with the OTV, and VI are the same, not just a hand the same two-tank, broken away Shetan the meter pointer will float. Shetan break on your body if all gone, your body, in your opinion is translucent.

Sometimes you will encounter broken Shetan next door blown from you, you have to imagine a pair of scissors, he cut the connection between your body. Sometimes, you have broken Shetan overlapping layers, so, you have to imagine their hands to play out.

At this time, you know, the whole universe is broken Shetan, Scientology aims to make the universe disappear, how hard a person can not go all the broken Shetan play, so all help the Earth. Impedes Scientology who must use any means to remove, because the entire universe is threatened, the whole Earth, all the fate of millions of years, decided to do what you present here. So why Ron Hubbard established the Guardian offices, hostile to all government and society into full compliance with the rules of Scientology.

Many people in the room alone to break the Shetan, a few hours a day, fifteen years. These people are deprived of all their feelings, they have lost the sense of responsibility - in fact, lose all contact with their emotions, their own ideas, even their own hopes and aspirations. They have become addicted to irresponsible people who live in fantasy world. They really believe in a bizarre future, with the ultimate goal of Scientology world, this world, each person does not agree with Scientology will be quietly, without pain being removed.

OTVIII truth

Church said that this class alone to listen to analysis, the time to deal with amnesia on the main track, and you saw the truth of your own existence.

OTVIII several versions of Fishman's is called "Jesus-loving boys and boys" version, the beginning of Scientology lawyers pointed out that this file is infringing, that is true, but later changed to say this is false.

Maria oral version of another similar, which pointed out: "You're making do (mocked up) your own reactive mind, do you compile your own break Shetan, do you compile your own past lives." which includes Ron Hubbard's assertion (affirmation): "I now know that the past is not me, really interested in who I am looking for."

Basically, OTVIII to you according to "human history" (History of Man) made the subject of this book to listen to analysis, has been returned from the evolutionary trajectory clams (clams) times, because human beings evolved from clams into. You have to do in the time track all the way back to the times until the clams and concluded that negligence (overt), and then find the broken Shetan.

Way you want to use telepathy to communicate with the broken Shetan find its fault, write down, and then breaking with electric instruments Shetan: "This is you do it?" "This is what I do?" If read the index, you indicate who it was the fault of the pointer variable to continue to do so ... ... the results will help you track where all the time they cleared away all the broken Shetan fault. This is called the truth.
"Wisdom comes by disillusionment."
George Santayana

OTBT

Post by OTBT » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:21 pm

Gnu, thanks for the translation :)

14 November 2010, Freewinds in Bonaire

Christian blogger is not happy to see the Freewinds.

'Freewinds' was in port when we went to church.

It is not as well received as most cruise ships and the vendors do not set up for it.
http://www.bonaire2010.mcguireclan.org/?p=465

OTBT

Post by OTBT » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:22 pm

November 22, 2010, Freewinds in Oranjestad, Aruba

http://www.shipspotting.com/gallery/pho ... id=1218933

I only see 1 person on board, sitting in the dining area near the pool.

2.2 MB hi-res original photo is available here:

smileforever/img545/7249 ... 2010hi.jpg

maarten

Post by maarten » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:10 pm

Yes, thanks, Gnu, for posting the translation.
And, also to Cenu ; nice one.

A combination of Hubbard's nonsense, Google translation and Cenu's humour makes for lulzy reading.
This piece is priceless;
"Church of Scientology warns, if not follow proper steps to reading Scripture, will be with pneumonia and died. But this is not heard from the dead, I can be a living example. " :lol:

There are a lot more nuggets in the text. You will,surely, find your own favourites..

[ my bold }

skeptic2girl

Post by skeptic2girl » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:09 pm

re: Wei, Hung-You

Reading about this lady's experience, I had to keep reminding myself that this was apparently a glowing account of her time on the ship... because many of the things she describes sound as if they come from the diary of someone who wanting to expose bad things and warn others.

Her account is disturbing to read, because one gets the feeling that she's in the process of convincing herself that the abusive things that happen to her are actually good for her and make her happy (the super-strict time limits, for example).

And if the Co$ was confronted with this account of the strange activities on board, they would surely say: "But she had a great time! And wants others to join her!"

It really shows you that despite whatever embarrassments the "church" experiences, they've really got some things - like mind control - down to a science.

AnonyMary

Post by AnonyMary » Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:27 pm

This is a terrific thread. Kudos on all the work collecting and translating .

~Mary McConnell
Mary McConnell, is my nom de plume. I help expose the Narconon scams, help victims and document the fraud. Google Narconon scam.
What is Scientology all about? Visit 'Reaching For The Tipping Point'
http://www.forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/

Return to “Freewinds”