Stopped by Kansas City Scientology - Nothing

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
free_for_real
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Stopped by Kansas City Scientology - Nothing

Post by free_for_real » Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:54 pm

On my trip, I also went by the Church of Scientology in Kansas City Missouri. No signs at all, thought they had moved. This is supposed to be the "new" building because they did move a few years ago. No signs on the building that I could see and no activity.

This was on a Wednesday evening.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Missouri”