K.C. Org Report

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
marlysfan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

K.C. Org Report

Post by marlysfan » Mon May 29, 2006 3:52 pm

CTTE suggested I report on K.C Org activity-

CTTE wrote:
i am curious, what is the activity like at Kansas City Org? It looks like they sent 3 handlers out to counter-picket. How many staff would you guess there are during the day? How many students going in and out, or cars parked? Does CoS own that entire building and lease to H&R block? Is the 2nd floor a part of the org?
Activity at the K.C. Org is pretty slow...it was pretty much just staff going in and out.

At this picket there were 3-4 handlers...at the first one, 8-10 were sent out to handle lil ole me.

It's really hard to estimate the number of staff-their parking lot is behind the building and it is not visible from the street.

The CoS owns the entire building and leases part to H&R Block.

I assume the second floor is part of the org...I can't think of what else it would be.

If anyone has any other questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Missouri”