Scientology dreams anyone?

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

AnonyMary

Re: Scientology dreams anyone?

Post by AnonyMary » Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:31 am

I don't dream of Scientology. If I did it was a long time ago and rare. However, I have been out for many years now. While some of my personal and staff experiences were harrowing, none compared to those who were in the Sea Org. The sacrifice and depravity so many SO endured was something I recall sensing to a slight degree... It frightened me. I am forever grateful I trusted my instincts and managed to not join the SO. However, those who did are real heroes in my book. Misguided thought thy were... they did it because they were willing to give up in order to help clear the planet.
Mary McConnell, is my nom de plume. I help expose the Narconon scams, help victims and document the fraud. Google Narconon scam.
What is Scientology all about? Visit 'Reaching For The Tipping Point'
http://www.forum.reachingforthetippingpoint.net/

ThomasTedsmall

Scientology dreams anyone

Post by ThomasTedsmall » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:19 am

I think its really good to put this information out there.

A lot of never-ins just assume all scientologists are the same. They dont even know about the difference between public, staff and sea org, let alone those who joined as opposed to those who were raised in the cult.

Having these different viewpoints explained helps to give a complete picture of the evil that is the scientology organization.

TrevAnon

Post by TrevAnon » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:53 pm

I was never in and occasionaly I dream about scientology.

It's just because at times I am very busy with the subject. Only logical it then comes up as a subject.

You must know though I keep a dream diary. I started when I was about 18, I am 48 now. So thirty years of dream history, and more than 3,250 dreams.

Incredulicide

Post by Incredulicide » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:31 pm

I sometimes dream about finding a website I frequent has gone down and I immediately suspect Scientology behind the takedown, then along comes the Wayback machine and turns it from a nightmare into just a slightly unsatisfying dream where everything is preserved instead of being lost.

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”