My Experience/Analysis of the Psychotic World of $cientology

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Don Carlo

Re: My Experience/Analysis of the Psychotic World of $cientology

Post by Don Carlo » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:05 pm

Welcome back.

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:39 am

Welcome back, Mr. Bad. Long time no hear. Where was your service, if you don't mind my asking? I think the Peace Corps is a great organization. Did you have a specialty/talent?

Scientology isn't the foe it used to be, since it's numbers are incredibly diminished, and there is so much negative information out there. Still, it would be nice to see the doors actually shut.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:10 am

Hey glibby,

I was in a little Eastern European country that was apart of the former Soviet Union. I taught English in a little school. It was awesome!!

How have you been?

I've been watching all the documentaries and Leah's show. I also visit the Bunker. So I keep up with current events. It's been nice seeing everything coming to light.
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:12 pm

Remember, mr. bad, how in the 1980's we got maybe one hard-hitting story in a magazine, newspaper, or TV each year? Now we get them practically every day from Tony O and his Bunker contributors. Nobody starts a story by saying "Scientology is the religion of the Hollywood stars." Gossip magazines ignore Travolta and Cruise. Leah Remini and Mike Rinder are like a force of nature with their show.

On the minus side, it's still a rare event that a disconnected family is reunited.

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:30 am

Very cool, Mr. Bad. My family comes from Slovakia, but those guys are really doing well now. We visited family back in the 80's and it was pretty sad, but now they are doing really well--we've had several young relatives come to visit the US. All the young people are going to college, and traveling and seem to have good jobs.

The Bunker is doing a great job now, as is Leah Remini. Funny to think how this was the main place to vent about Scientology a few years ago.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”