Young girl imprisoned, beaten and abused in Sea Org, Sydney

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

xxx

Young girl imprisoned, beaten and abused in Sea Org, Sydney

Post by xxx » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:05 pm

The following is http://www.8z1.net/as1346020115.html, the front end to one of the largest BBS in Taiwan, where almost all college students are registered. The victim is well known to the Church of Scientology and her brother made public the incident with real names. The Australian Federal Police, Taiwan Ministry of Foreign Affairs and local hospitals have plenty of records. Australian media is aware. The OP sanitized the names.

OP:

This happened to my colleague. One day he disappeared after work. I asked around and heard that he went to work in Australia. This is common so I didn't ask. Until a few days ago he came back and turned up at a company event. I didn't chat with him much because I thought that he completed his task in Australia and resumed his duties.

This is what he posted on the community page of the company on Facebook, and asked us to tell as many people as possible. Please consider very carefully in joining any religious groups.

Victim's brother Jake:

I am beginning my military service. There is something that I want to be honest with you. Also, please help! As a matter of fact, I don't have direct connections to the xx bureau, but I think our bureau has influence in the world.

I was stunned when xx said that I was gone without saying goodbye. But that is what actually happened. First, I asked for a few days off, and then disappeared. I went to Australia. Doing what? I didn't say clearly and honestly. But in fact, it isn't glorious.

This is what happened. My sister Alisa joined a religion — Scientology. She went to Australia using religious reasons. Three months later, my sister called home. She told us that she was imprisoned, beaten and abused in a Scientology base. She needed us there to rescue her. Unbelievable! We first thought it was one of the fake kidnapping schemes that cheats ransom money out of us. But it was no doubt my sister. She was sent to a hospital because of serious injuries. The Australian medical system isolated her from Scientologists, so she had the chance to call home for help.

First, we asked for help from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Taiwan. The Ministry staff pointed out that on average, an incident occurs every three months when parents come looking for their children. These children all went to Scientology in Australia, and mostly disappeared.

Later, I came across anti-Scientology groups. Nearly all of them ex-followers escaped from Scientology. With their help, I went to the unfamiliar Australia with connections. But my sister went to a psychiatric hospital. Although in my opinion, apart from the physical wounds, she has no mental problems. Australia's mental health care system is very strict, not easily allowing patients to be discharged. My sister stayed in the hospital under observation for nearly two months. So I checked into the home of an ex-Scientologist, commuting to visit my sister almost every day. I also listened to an ex-Scientologist, once trapped inside for more than 10 years, for a lot of inhumane treatments inside. During the hospital stay the Australian Federal Police came to take note. I'm back now after two months.

It seemed very exaggerated, very serious, but this is real, all true. What I ask everyone to help is to talk about it. Let everyone know that "Scientology" is engaged in such things, because Scientology is here in Taiwan. And that is what I introduced to others like a salesman. A friend introduced me, and I introduced Scientology to my sister. My sister went to the headquarter in Dundas, where she was abused. Now I know how terrible Scientology is. In fact, I believe somebody know about the Scientology scandals in the bureau, bro' xx and lil' x ... But no one warned me! Why? Could be because I was in the midst of pleasure!

Lil' x, please take the trouble to send my message to the priest during worship. Ask him to tell the faithful that they must be especially careful of Scientology, because the surface looks quite gorgeous and beautiful, but in the name of religion, to do good, to help, to learn knowledge, it's actually a money-making fraud, and even engages in human trafficking.

Strictly speaking this is a private matter, but thank you for help anyway. After my military service I will be back to the bureau, but I may be in Australia for a period of time to sue the Church of Scientology.

I'mglib

Re: Young girl imprisoned, beaten and abused in Sea Org, Syd

Post by I'mglib » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:57 am

Yikes, what a story. Is Alisa back home now? Also, why was she kept in a pschychiatric hospital? Did she have a breakdown?

I hope she is safe and well now. And I really hope this story gets around Taiwan so that it doesn't happen to others.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

xxx

Post by xxx » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:49 am

She is safely home but not fully recovered. Yes, she has some sort of breakdown, due to the imprisonment, or they isolated her because of the breakdown - standard procedure I think.

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:21 am

xxx wrote:The following is http://www.8z1.net/as1346020115.html, the front end to one of the largest BBS in Taiwan, where almost all college students are registered. The victim is well known to the Church of Scientology and her brother made public the incident with real names. The Australian Federal Police, Taiwan Ministry of Foreign Affairs and local hospitals have plenty of records. Australian media is aware. The OP sanitized the names.

OP:

This happened to my colleague. One day he disappeared after work. I asked around and heard that he went to work in Australia. This is common so I didn't ask. Until a few days ago he came back and turned up at a company event. I didn't chat with him much because I thought that he completed his task in Australia and resumed his duties.

This is what he posted on the community page of the company on Facebook, and asked us to tell as many people as possible. Please consider very carefully in joining any religious groups.

Victim's brother Jake:

I am beginning my military service. There is something that I want to be honest with you. Also, please help! As a matter of fact, I don't have direct connections to the xx bureau, but I think our bureau has influence in the world.

I was stunned when xx said that I was gone without saying goodbye. But that is what actually happened. First, I asked for a few days off, and then disappeared. I went to Australia. Doing what? I didn't say clearly and honestly. But in fact, it isn't glorious.

This is what happened. My sister Alisa joined a religion — Scientology. She went to Australia using religious reasons. Three months later, my sister called home. She told us that she was imprisoned, beaten and abused in a Scientology base. She needed us there to rescue her. Unbelievable! We first thought it was one of the fake kidnapping schemes that cheats ransom money out of us. But it was no doubt my sister. She was sent to a hospital because of serious injuries. The Australian medical system isolated her from Scientologists, so she had the chance to call home for help.

First, we asked for help from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Taiwan. The Ministry staff pointed out that on average, an incident occurs every three months when parents come looking for their children. These children all went to Scientology in Australia, and mostly disappeared.

Later, I came across anti-Scientology groups. Nearly all of them ex-followers escaped from Scientology. With their help, I went to the unfamiliar Australia with connections. But my sister went to a psychiatric hospital. Although in my opinion, apart from the physical wounds, she has no mental problems. Australia's mental health care system is very strict, not easily allowing patients to be discharged. My sister stayed in the hospital under observation for nearly two months. So I checked into the home of an ex-Scientologist, commuting to visit my sister almost every day. I also listened to an ex-Scientologist, once trapped inside for more than 10 years, for a lot of inhumane treatments inside. During the hospital stay the Australian Federal Police came to take note. I'm back now after two months.

It seemed very exaggerated, very serious, but this is real, all true. What I ask everyone to help is to talk about it. Let everyone know that "Scientology" is engaged in such things, because Scientology is here in Taiwan. And that is what I introduced to others like a salesman. A friend introduced me, and I introduced Scientology to my sister. My sister went to the headquarter in Dundas, where she was abused. Now I know how terrible Scientology is. In fact, I believe somebody know about the Scientology scandals in the bureau, bro' xx and lil' x ... But no one warned me! Why? Could be because I was in the midst of pleasure!

Lil' x, please take the trouble to send my message to the priest during worship. Ask him to tell the faithful that they must be especially careful of Scientology, because the surface looks quite gorgeous and beautiful, but in the name of religion, to do good, to help, to learn knowledge, it's actually a money-making fraud, and even engages in human trafficking.

Strictly speaking this is a private matter, but thank you for help anyway. After my military service I will be back to the bureau, but I may be in Australia for a period of time to sue the Church of Scientology.
Sorry I had not seen this before. What CSAInc are doing to Taiwanese nationals is DISGUSTING. Along with what they are now doing to the 'raw meat' they are dragging out of Asian countries to only end up imprisoned in Dundas or the basement at 201(there is belief CSAInc may be using 201 Castlereagh St Town Hall for RPFing people.

CSAInc's ability to recruit Anglo-saxons had the kibosh put on it some years back. The vast majority of monies are coming from unsuspecting students and youth from Asia.

I hope Ni9ck XenUphon gets wind of this.

I recall CSAInc and some of it's so-called 'religious workers' got thrown out of Australia for falsifying visa DOX. I'd have to do some serious digging to find it now.

*goes searching*
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

Kookaburra

Post by Kookaburra » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:06 pm

This story will air on Lateline, ABC Australia sometime next week. Stay tuned.
Ex Sea Org Helpline
[url]http://www.exseaorg.com/[/url]

Dorothy

Post by Dorothy » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:09 pm

Kookaburra wrote:This story will air on Lateline, ABC Australia sometime next week. Stay tuned.
Thanks Kookaburra. I'm so glad to hear her story is being published by the media.
“The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be good or evil.”
― Hannah Arendt

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:23 pm

CoS have failed in the English-speaking countries, now they are making inroads into Asia and Latin America.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

i-Betty

Post by i-Betty » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:41 pm

Kookaburra wrote:This story will air on Lateline, ABC Australia sometime next week. Stay tuned.
Thank you, Kookaburra. Poor, poor Alisa. In only 3 months they broke her. What did they do to that poor girl? :cry:

Kookaburra

Post by Kookaburra » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:30 am

i-Betty wrote:
Thank you, Kookaburra. Poor, poor Alisa. In only 3 months they broke her. What did they do to that poor girl? :cry:
From what we have been able to piece together, she changed her mind about the Sea Org when she finished the EPF and wanted to go back to Taiwan, so they locked her up under guard, drugged her, and staged fake phone calls from her family telling her they didn't want her, she should stay in Sydney and so on. She tried to escape, smashed a window with her fist, then used glass to defend herself against her guard who was using broken glass to try to prevent her escape. A neighbor heard the screams and called the police. Someone from Scientology claimed that she had tried to commit suicide and was violent, this was communicated to the hospital. She was also coached to lie and to say that she was "reaching for the stars" which made her sound totally nuts so when they finished stitching up her hands they put her in the psychiatric ward, where she improved for awhile as she was being treated for trauma, but then some psychiatrist decided that Scientology's story was fact so she must be delusional and drugged her with massive doses of Seroquol (Quetiapine) for several weeks. The resulted in a zombie like state which I suspect is permanent brain damage as she can no longer think and reason and this condition has not improved. She forgot how to speak English in those weeks. She has also approximately doubled her weight which is another side effect of the drug, so is also having physical problems due to that.

There was a time when the GO through CCHR would get people released from mental hospitals. Now it seems this has reversed and OSA would rather get one of their own committed on false information to cover up the crimes of CoS. Bastards.
Ex Sea Org Helpline

i-Betty

Post by i-Betty » Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:06 pm

Kookaburra wrote:Bastards.
Double bastards :evil:

There are no words.

Green Unicorn

Post by Green Unicorn » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:54 am

Is there any further information on when this will be on Lateline?

dirty hippie

Post by dirty hippie » Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:32 pm

Demented LRH wrote:CoS have failed in the English-speaking countries, now they are making inroads into Asia and Latin America.
Since Nebraskan born Hubbard couldn't speak the languages of Asia, and he exaggerated about his actual exposure to the cultures of the Orient, I often wonder if auditing is different for Asian people, if it has a different effect.

Kookaburra

Post by Kookaburra » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:06 pm

Green Unicorn wrote:Is there any further information on when this will be on Lateline?
We are still hoping for this week. Cult is up to dirty tricks to try to prevent it going to air.
Ex Sea Org Helpline

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:08 am

Looking forward to this report.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Kookaburra

Watch Lateline tonight!

Post by Kookaburra » Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:01 am

Tonight this story goes to air. It includes the rotten sleazy attempts by Co$ to derail the story.

That's Lateline, 10:35 pm Australian Eastern time on ABC.
Ex Sea Org Helpline

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”