Really Rebuilding Your Life

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Benny's Friend

Post by Benny's Friend » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:59 am

StevieRayFan wrote:So in the mean time....
And in the mean time...my son's eye:

A tribute to our Aussie friends, the SoCal Kangaroo Paw:

Spring time daffodils:

The more who speak out, the more who get out.

StevieRayFan

Post by StevieRayFan » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:43 am

Very nice, BF...the eye is very cool.

I've got some stuff growing a little (coming out of winter). Going to capture some of it... but we are in the Midwest, you know? <smile>

Thanks for contributing you [edit: your] wonderful photos.

Love,

Paul
“Oh, crip, he’s a crapple” - Peter Griffin
-----
Could be: "Oh crap" <smile>

------

It's getting closer to, "Oh Crap".

http://www.scientologydisconnection.com/

Benny's Friend

Post by Benny's Friend » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:47 am

Thank you, Paul. I'm looking forward to more of the fascinating stuff you've got growing.

Love to you and yours,

Patricia

StevieRayFan

Post by StevieRayFan » Mon May 17, 2010 7:11 am

BF,

As you know, we in the Midwest have to pull up Dalea bulbs in the fall and re-plant then in the spring. Well, we have leaves! 10 or so in a line. It will be awhile, but we have growth... heck it is only May!

I have 5 tomato plants in the ground (they were seeds in March) and 5 more to go next week.

My favorite Clematis on the corner of the garage is nearly up to the eve... I clipped it in March. Will bloom soon. Going to have to split it off right and left with wires hanging from the soffit. That would be about 9' to the eve, plus right and left spit-off.

Will take some pictures when the time is right. It's only May 15th. Have lots of time now for growth.

Thinking of you always,

Love, (Paul) SRF

PS: We have some kick-as Daleas every year. Going to have a wall of tomatoes as well! Goiing to have 12 plants this year, all lined up in a row, germinated from seeds. Daleas along the end. You will see. <smile>

PPS: Hope you times are good and you are smelling the roses... and having a shot from time to time. <warm grin>
-----

------

Benny's Friend

Post by Benny's Friend » Tue May 18, 2010 3:18 am

Hey Paul, thanks for the update. I can't wait to see your crop of flowers this year! And your tomatoes - yum!

Sadly, someone else will be enjoying my dahlias since I moved to a smaller place last year when I went back to school. <sigh> But the good news is I'm almost finished with my M.A. program in counseling psychology, and then I'll start a second Master's in Consciousness Studies at the University of Philosophical Research. I'll hopefully get into the doctorate program at Pacifica in Oct. 2011. Won't be planting my own garden any time soon...so keep those photos coming, ok?

Paul, how's the back healing? Are you getting around any better?

lucy skywalker

Post by lucy skywalker » Wed May 26, 2010 9:37 pm

Paul ... hope you are doing well!!!!

Paul & BF ... love the pics!!!

BF ... you are gonna be one AWESOME psychologist ... compassionate to the nines!!!!

I was contacted the other day by a friend I left behind in Scientology ... she shared that she and her husband have left the Org!!! Both worked for the Org and are the kindest peeps - dedicated beyond measure. I am so joyed to know they awoke from the insanity of the CO$ - pawns no more!!! Whether they believe in the tech or not - they know that the organization is fraught with unethical peeps and walked away with grace and honor!!! I love hearing this!!!

Here's to REALLY Rebuilding Your Life!!! Life is a journey - an amazing adventure!!!
www.exscientologykids.com/
www.exscn.net
[i]beyond_horizons ... rest in peace dear friend[/i]

StevieRayFan

Post by StevieRayFan » Fri May 28, 2010 5:04 am

Hey guys! That's the spirit! Hopefully if the Board holds out, we will see some actual progression of people's lives in addition to the stories behind it all... my fondest wish and hope. I'll try to get the baby tomato plants up for a comparison for August/Sept's growth. All those who get free are just like baby tomato plants. August and September.
-----

------

StevieRayFan

Post by StevieRayFan » Fri May 28, 2010 5:10 am

-----

------

StevieRayFan

Post by StevieRayFan » Fri May 28, 2010 5:18 am

The Dalia are just popping up, just a few leaves right now. Pic's later.

Benny... supper deal on your road. I'm very happy for you.

Paul

PS: Super to hear from you Lucy.
-----

------

StevieRayFan

Post by StevieRayFan » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:14 am

Well, the Clematis is just about ripe, but the wind blows here so much... I'm waiting for a good day to take pic's. No big deal, nothing to see here... move along. It's just so beautiful right now. Can't wait to post it.
-----

------

StevieRayFan

Post by StevieRayFan » Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:52 am

Here is my baby:

-----

------

StevieRayFan

Post by StevieRayFan » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:37 am

-----

------

StevieRayFan

Post by StevieRayFan » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:42 am

There is some good news.

The Reactive Mind is a construct of your own, built by yourself, through the belief-system you were exposed to via Hubbard’s view of the world and how you fit into it.

More good news: You can deconstruct this brainwashing by following it back to the point where you realize you were in control of what you believed as you accepted the belief. In other words, the power and control is within you. The harder you believed in a Reactive Mind, the harder you have Made It So.

All it takes is one consideration: that you actually made it so. Obviously, if you made it so, you can make it not so… that is to say you can get back to where you were before you created your own Reactive Mind.

It’s very simple.

Hubbard’s premise is that you have power, but tells you you need him to develop that power. Underlying this power is that of you… your power. The clamps which hold you to Him are your own making, for he tapped into the real Source: YOU, and convinced you to believe in Him.

Just considering this will set you free. The YOU in YOU will see this, so long as you consider that you are the true Source after all. You will see this, the more that you consider the simple proposition that what you now believe can be changed the very second you contemplate You are the Source and Captain of your own ship.

You do not have to follow the anchor to the bottom of the sea. You are not a tool.
-----

------

StevieRayFan

Post by StevieRayFan » Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:44 am

And there's more where that came from. I'd like to get back to basics, and free people.
-----

------

lucy skywalker

Post by lucy skywalker » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:45 am

Rock On SRF! Love this - it is the ABSOLUTE truth. Scientology tells one there are no absolutes. Phooey on that! Well said SRF!!!
StevieRayFan wrote:There is some good news.

The Reactive Mind is a construct of your own, built by yourself, through the belief-system you were exposed to via Hubbard’s view of the world and how you fit into it.

More good news: You can deconstruct this brainwashing by following it back to the point where you realize you were in control of what you believed as you accepted the belief. In other words, the power and control is within you. The harder you believed in a Reactive Mind, the harder you have Made It So.

All it takes is one consideration: that you actually made it so. Obviously, if you made it so, you can make it not so… that is to say you can get back to where you were before you created your own Reactive Mind.

It’s very simple.

Hubbard’s premise is that you have power, but tells you you need him to develop that power. Underlying this power is that of you… your power. The clamps which hold you to Him are your own making, for he tapped into the real Source: YOU, and convinced you to believe in Him.

Just considering this will set you free. The YOU in YOU will see this, so long as you consider that you are the true Source after all. You will see this, the more that you consider the simple proposition that what you now believe can be changed the very second you contemplate You are the Source and Captain of your own ship.

You do not have to follow the anchor to the bottom of the sea. You are not a tool.
p.s. LOVE the flowers! So Beautiful!!! : )
www.exscientologykids.com/
www.exscn.net
[i]beyond_horizons ... rest in peace dear friend[/i]

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”