My Experience/Analysis of the Psychotic World of $cientology

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

tommygormanxenu

That is very good postng

Post by tommygormanxenu » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:37 am

That was very good . I want you to post this on Factnet.com It is very easy to do.I am just happy that you did not get worked to death like most of the OTs that get cancer and lose 30 years of life and then die of it or kill themselves . My name is Tommy Gorman . I get people out of scientology . I am a deprogrammer and I have my story and jennifer Gormans story too on lermanet.com She is my wife.
Tommy Gorman
This is my own opinion. I'd rather die speaking the truth about the harms of the cult of scientology than hide and be afraid.
http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/jeffreyquiros.htm

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:41 pm

Update of my story:

$cientology has been supposedly fighting this war against the evil Psychiatry for over 50 years. Yet, in all the billions of dollars the Co$ has raked in over that time period has there been one TV Commercial juxtaposing $cientology as an alternative to Psychiatric treatment and medication.

No, the real war is and always has been against people who expose $cientology for what it is--a FRAUD. 100's of millions of dollars has been spent on PI's and Lawyers to silence people whose Human Rights have been violated by $cientology. The "war" against Psychiatry is and always has been a diversion.

Deluded $cientologists, who fear ex-communication, go along with the abusive practices and don't speak out. This is not right.

Now to the point: As I've stated, I met David Miscavige while I was in the S.O. It was a very brief encounter. He walked into my office and said in an angry tone, "Who are you? Let me see your stat graph!" His entourage was standing behind him, and it was clear, he was operating on the basis of intimidation.

My impression of David Miscavige after this encounter was that he was an unfriendly douche bag, and he was about 6 inches shorter than me.

Naturally, the moment stands out very vividly in my memory. At the time, I held him in very high esteem, but looking back, there was really no good reason for it--he hadn't done anything that I felt was very impressive. He still hasn't.

L. Ron has stated--the hardest out-point to see is the out-point of omission. In other words, it's hardest to see the thing that isn't there that is supposed to be there. I actually used this piece of "Tech" to help me decide to leave the S.O. because I realized there was nothing social or friendly about our encounter. There was no, "How are you?" "Where are you from?" "Nice to meet you." It was extremely uncomfortable, and I'd be damned if I was going to work 14 hours a day with a guy who acted like a Douche Bag.

For no good reason, David Miscavige confronted me in a manner that I felt was short tempered with the purpose of intimidating me. I thought to myself, "God, if this guy acts like a dick, and he doesn't even know me, he must be acting like a SUPER DICK to the people he does know." This was before I knew anything about what was posted up on the net about him, and being on this MESSAGE BOARD has only reconfirmed my assumptions about this guy.

There is no doubt in my mind, Miscavige is an asshole.

If David Miscavige was a good leader you would see policy changes that would make $cientology more "family friendly." The cost of the Bridge is $350,000 per person. A "bridge" that costs $350,000 per person is a FAMILY BUTT FUCK.

And the thing that really pisses me off is, when I was leaving the S.O. I was asked if I would do the RPF. And I was like, "You have got to be kidding me!! What for??" I wasn't the guy who needed "rehabilitating."

Moreover, I had some huge accomplishments, or "wins," as they say, as a staff member and the C.O. flat-out refused to acknowledge them--he purposely acted like a total jerk towards me. Then, I realized the C.O. was afraid of a "terminal of comparable magnitude" just like L. Ron was. In other words, David Miscavige, L. Ron Hubbard, and the C.O. of the org are cowards who have to depend on intimidating BULLY TACTICS because they are just using people for their own ends.

Furthermore, I wouldn't have minded doing the RPF if I felt these so-called leaders were honorable human beings, who actually cared about me, but it was clear, to me, they didn't. Plus, I had already experienced the random nature of "$cientology Justice," which had more to do with whether or not somebody liked you as opposed to a clear-cut "making amends for actual crimes" you allegedly committed.

So, I said, "Screw you guys!! I'm going home."

And, I can honestly say, I'm much better off now than I ever was as a $cientologist.
Last edited by mr_bad on Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

tommygormanxenu

cool

Post by tommygormanxenu » Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:41 am

mr- bad That was a dam good posting shit. I loved that posting hahaha. May i ask how tall are you ? Did you see little david the dwarf with his hair up about 4 inches and heels about 5 inches and i am sure you were still 6 inches or more taller then that little shit face. L Ron Hilter was a fat little man and Scientology SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That nasty evil cult will go down by you and many others telling what happened in the cult of scientology.

People trust me The only thing that dam cult has on people is fear . Break the fear and tell your story. That cult does not think you can and does not want you too. I know it can be so hard sometimes but you can do it. Does anyone have the 1991 red tech vols and want to sell them to me or get rid of them?? Please let me know but it has to be the 1991 ones . Thanks people. Keep telling the Harms Of Scientology .

H.O. Tommy Gorman
This is my own opinion. I'd rather die speaking the truth about the harms of the cult of scientology than hide and be afraid.

Ltricha1

Post by Ltricha1 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:37 pm

:D
[url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=220008#220008]$cientology's real product[/url]
[url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=16563]Read[/url]
Tech is the Carrot,
Admin is the Cart,
Ethics is the whip,
Guess who the Horses are.

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:20 pm

Ltrich,

I clicked the link in your signature line.

That link is going up on the front page of this thread. Thanks.

mb
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

Ltricha1

Post by Ltricha1 » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:23 pm

mr_bad wrote:Ltrich,

I clicked the link in your signature line.

That link is going up on the front page of this thread. Thanks.

mb
No thank you!
[url=http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic.php?p=220008#220008]$cientology's real product[/url]
Tech is the Carrot,
Admin is the Cart,
Ethics is the whip,

Dr. Donna Shannon

Post by Dr. Donna Shannon » Wed Aug 30, 2006 2:21 am

Not surprising that our experiences are so similar. I don't know how long you have been out, but I admire your courage and I'm glad. LRH was truly a scumbag, wasn't he? I too am still discovering how evil he was.

Right after my husband and I left, CNN had several pieces on the "Church". One was about DM's shoes that he gets made specially for thousands of dollars a pair, in England. My husband was on the TTC at FLAG, in FSO. One of his fellow TTCers had those awful plastic shoes that they give you (always the wrong size, which I'm sure is intentional), and the heels had literally worn off so that her ankle was being turned and it was damaging her leg. She had no money, so my husband wanted to take her to buy shoes on our next "libs" (which never occurred). The uniforms consisted of someone else's old (dirty) closthes that just don't quite fit. They gave me a pair of those plastic shoes a size too big. I went out immediately and bought myself some good shoes, or I would have died. Even so, wearing the same shoes for 14-16 hrs a day wrecks your feet, especially when you are used to not wearing shoes or wearing sandals!!

We had to wear wool pants and long sleeved shirts in the summer in FL. The A/C was so cold in the HGC that I needed a coat, even with those clothes. Trying to get your clothes cleaned was a nightmare- there are very few washers & dryers and you have to wait in line, and if you try to drive to one, the NAZI guards stop you. Oh, but you get Saturday morning off, you know. And, all your food and vitamins are provided. Is that why there are protein bars and vitamins and other food FOR SALE in the staff canteens?? Which of course have erratic hours anyway. What about socks, and underwear, and shampoo, etc.?? THOSE are not provided. Not only do most staff have no money to buy anything (toilet paper, too!), but no time, and no way to get there. But hey, BE OT!!

My husband sent his black wool pants to the dry cleaners at the Hacienda. They refused to clean them because they had CAT HAIR on them!! Well, duh, dude!!! That's why he wanted them cleaned! It is routine for them to lose your clothes. You can also have the poorly-fitting pants and long -sleeved shirts altered- just go to the tailor!! Who will tell you she needs them for 5 days, and you don't have any others. MORE MIND-F***!!! ALL INTENTIONAL. Don't wonder why you didn't "make it to the top". Most likely, like me, you refused to treat people like that.

I am also not planning on ever getting involved in a "religious" organization again. The Golden Rule says it all. You, all alone, CAN HELP OTHERS! It's quite simple. Don't invalidate your job or what you do to help others, as they did. Just treat people decently.

Oh- got sidetracked. The other piece we saw on CNN was about the huge runway and the underground "preservation of the tech" place, the "secret" one, in the desert. CNN tried to get local pilots to fly them over it, and apparently they had been threatened by RTC or someone. Most of the local pilots said they were afraid of the "church". They did, however, finally find one. Wonder if his plane crashed yet?

tommygormanxenu

Post by tommygormanxenu » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:50 am

Dr. Donna Shannon Great posting it is very clear you have a lot of great info on very good stuff on scientology . Keep posting it.

Everyone keep telling the true harms of scientology . Scientology does not think we will speak out and really does not want us too at all . It is called BAD PR but we really know that just means Truth about how scientology really is so lets put the cult of scientology in its place by speaking the true harms of scientology . SCIENTOLOGY SUCKS .
H.O. Tommy Gorman

Ltricha1

Post by Ltricha1 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:07 pm

$cientology is evil. There is no question, there is no grey area. It is evil.

The sole purpose of $cientology is to extract the maximum amount of effort and money from it's adherants and funnel all wealth towards it's leader.
Tech is the Carrot,
Admin is the Cart,
Ethics is the whip,

tommygormanxenu

Post by tommygormanxenu » Thu Aug 31, 2006 7:30 am

That is so dam true scientology is so DAM EVIL. Ltricha1 great true postings . Everyone keep telling the true harms of scientology . Scientology does not think we will speak out and really does not want us too at all . It is called BAD PR but we really know that just means Truth about how scientology really is so lets put the cult of scientology in its place by speaking the true harms of scientology . SCIENTOLOGY SUCKS .
H.O. Tommy Gorman

SchwimmelPuckel

Post by SchwimmelPuckel » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:39 am

$cientology was simply taken over by a bully (DM) using intimidation. They succombed!

What a letdown!

I get this feeling, thinking back on what I 'thought' $cientology was. That the group would be people with integrity and highly ethical.

But they fight the 'evil psychs' with all the attributes of debilitating paranoia. They operate an intelligence bureaux, the size of which is that of a medium sized country. They use that to spy on and harras their members. More paranoia, about SP's.

$cientology works they say...

We judge that by examining the outcome!
:onebounce:
[i]Ask not what [url=http://www.lermanet.com][color=blue]Scientology[/color][/url] can do for you, ask what the F*arck! is going on.[/i]

tommygormanxenu

Post by tommygormanxenu » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:07 pm

That is True. Scientology is 1000% EVIL . Everyone keep telling the true harms of scientology . Scientology does not think we will speak out and really does not want us too at all . It is called BAD PR but we really know that just means Truth about how scientology really is so lets put the cult of scientology in its place by speaking the true harms of scientology . SCIENTOLOGY SUCKS .
H.O. Tommy Gorman

SCIE-NO-MO-

Post by SCIE-NO-MO- » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:02 am

Tommy Gorman, if you don't have anything else to say that Scientology sucks and it is 1000% evil - and promoting your services at Andreas' expense, then would you just please STFU and leave this section to what it was truly intended for.

tommygormanxenu

Post by tommygormanxenu » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:16 am

LOL what would you like me to say weird person that likes to tell people what to do ? Most the people here are really great that post get over your self . contral person. What else would you like to hear ? some untrue stuff about the cult of scientology like scientology is not EVIL ? Maybe if you want to hear stuff like that you should go to one of the cults EVENTS over the weekend about how they are clearing the planet .Are you OSA or something ? If you can't handle the truth then don't read it and then you can go a way lol. Everyone keep telling the true harms of scientology . Scientology does not think we will speak out and really does not want us too at all . It is called BAD PR but we really know that just means Truth about how scientology really is so lets put the cult of scientology in its place by speaking the true harms of scientology . SCIENTOLOGY SUCKS .
H.O. Tommy Gorman

no_8c_now

Post by no_8c_now » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:51 am

Tommy,

You are certainly free and welcome to express your feelings and experiences in any way you choose. But really, posting the same thing over and over loses its impact and appears to be a bit fixated. Name calling and insults have their place, but in the end really are IMHO ineffective and can have the reverse effect you were hoping for. Did you ever win an argument by saying you suck louder than anyone else?

Just some friendly advice, take it for what you want. And no I am not OSA, my past posts should make that quite evident.

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”