My Experience/Analysis of the Psychotic World of $cientology

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

tommygormanxenu

Post by tommygormanxenu » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:36 am

no_8c_now I am find with you posting anything you like . I have one thing in mind when i post . That one thing is to lets others know it is great to speak the true harms of scientology and to help others not be freaked out about speaking out. I only want people to keep telling what happen to them while in that cult scientology. I am not mad or pist at you at all. Yes i have won many argument by saying you suck louder than anyone else? Scientology does suck and i will keep letting everyone know that . I have been fair gamed and i still am being fair gamed by the cult of scientology. People start to see that they too can say what they want about that nasty cult and be able to fight back and help others get out of fear. I will keep posting over and over again to keep speaking the true harms of scientology and to tell your stories over and over to help get people to do it. You don't want people talking about the true harms of scientology on here or what ??? All i can say is i will not stop posting how i feel about that cult because some people don't like to read it. If some people don't want to read something that is true and helps get others to feel a little more safe saying what they want about scientology then you really don't have to read it. Scientology HARMS MANY MANY LIFES AND NEEDS TO BE STOPED .Maybe you should tell the person that lost a little kid in a fire not to say scientology harms lifes. How about telling Jennifer who was raped for over 9 months by the top up stat staff member to not post how scientology sucks and how scientology only cares about making more money . I will keep speak the truth of scientology and helping many others to say what really happen to them in the cult of scientology. If you don't agree with me that is find with me :) But just so you know what people write about how i should not say the same things over i really don't care at all it goes in one ear and out the other faster then you can say hummmm. Have a nice night lololol Scientology SUCKS and is EVIL .
If my postings can even just help one person speak there story then i will be happy and if there was 200 other people telling me not to post the same message that helped get that 1 person to tell there story then it was worth it to me to have to deal with those 200 others :P
H.O. Tommy Gorman
This is my own opinion. I'd rather die speaking the truth about the harms of the cult of scientology than hide and be afraid.
http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/jeffreyquiros.htm

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Fri Sep 01, 2006 4:13 pm

Tommy,

I agree with these people. You are just trying to get the last word on every single thread on this page, and you are just cutting and paisting the same message over and over.

If you aren't going to put any original ideas or thoughts into your posts--please stop posting on this thread.

mb
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

Winston Smith

Post by Winston Smith » Fri Sep 01, 2006 5:36 pm

tommygormanxenu wrote:no_8c_now I am find with you posting anything you like . I have one thing in mind when i post . That one thing is to lets others know it is great to speak the true harms of scientology and to help others not be freaked out about speaking out. I only want people to keep telling what happen to them while in that cult scientology. I am not mad or pist at you at all. Yes i have won many argument by saying you suck louder than anyone else? Scientology does suck and i will keep letting everyone know that . I have been fair gamed and i still am being fair gamed by the cult of scientology. People start to see that they too can say what they want about that nasty cult and be able to fight back and help others get out of fear. I will keep posting over and over again to keep speaking the true harms of scientology and to tell your stories over and over to help get people to do it. You don't want people talking about the true harms of scientology on here or what ??? All i can say is i will not stop posting how i feel about that cult because some people don't like to read it. If some people don't want to read something that is true and helps get others to feel a little more safe saying what they want about scientology then you really don't have to read it. Scientology HARMS MANY MANY LIFES AND NEEDS TO BE STOPED .Maybe you should tell the person that lost a little kid in a fire not to say scientology harms lifes. How about telling Jennifer who was raped for over 9 months by the top up stat staff member to not post how scientology sucks and how scientology only cares about making more money . I will keep speak the truth of scientology and helping many others to say what really happen to them in the cult of scientology. If you don't agree with me that is find with me :) But just so you know what people write about how i should not say the same things over i really don't care at all it goes in one ear and out the other faster then you can say hummmm. Have a nice night lololol Scientology SUCKS and is EVIL .
If my postings can even just help one person speak there story then i will be happy and if there was 200 other people telling me not to post the same message that helped get that 1 person to tell there story then it was worth it to me to have to deal with those 200 others :P
H.O. Tommy Gorman
Now THAT was a good post! I would like to hear more about your story. Keep posting your story Mr. Gorman.

You don't need to respond to every thread. Doing that confuses the ranking of threads. The more interesting and recent threads should end up at the top. Sometimes a thread doesn't need or deserve a response.

Your story has enough merit to be worthy of attention. I want to hear more about what is going on with you.

How is your life going since getting out? What problems are you facing? How has scientology harmed you? etc...

I spend most of my time on OCMB reading the posts of others. I can't write as well as some but now and then I have something to say.

Keep on truckin'

Winston

ladayla

Post by ladayla » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:43 pm

mr_bad wrote:Tommy,

I agree with these people. You are just trying to get the last word on every single thread on this page, and you are just cutting and paisting the same message over and over.

If you aren't going to put any original ideas or thoughts into your posts--please stop posting on this thread.

mb

It certainly is annoying to have a cheering section chime in after every post.

la

tommygormanxenu

Post by tommygormanxenu » Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:49 am

In the last week I have had to flat fires and some how a very weird sound that ended up not being the brakes . Many calls to the cell late at night and just hang ups. Calls to many family members with just hang ups or people acting like they are the phone company.

Everyone keep telling the true harms of scientology . Scientology does not think we will speak out and really does not want us too at all . It is called BAD PR but we really know that just means Truth about how scientology really is so lets put the cult of scientology in its place by speaking the true harms of scientology . SCIENTOLOGY SUCKS .
H.O. Tommy Gorman
This is my own opinion. I'd rather die speaking the truth about the harms of the cult of scientology than hide and be afraid.

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:58 pm

Tommy,

Your last post was a great example of you telling your story. Your almost there....all you need to do now is start posting your story to the Tommy Gorman thread, and if the rest us feel compelled to comment we will. See how that works??

I hate being sarcastic, but please understand you don't need to keep telling people to keep posting, nor do you need to stamp your acknowledgement at the end of every single post on this page.

mb
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:31 pm

Like I said earlier in this thread, I was in the military. Luckily, my military career ended before I found $cientology because if I had found $cientology beforehand I might not have joined--reason being, $cientology breeds contempt for the government and just about everything else.

I was going to college when I found Dianetics. My college education was being paid for by the U.S. Government. When I finally decided to go into an org I began talking with this lady who sold me a bunch of books--one of them was the Basic Study Manual, which outlines basic "$cientology Study Tech." I discovered that $cientology places an insane amount of importance on "semantics"--the meanings of words.

I noticed that semantics wasn't really addressed in public education, and thought this was a deliberate omission on their part--I was into conspiracies back then. $cientologists were able use this against me, and convince me that my college education was garbage and a waste of time, and they told me I would be able to train as an auditor and make a "ton of money helping people"--of course, these were all lies.

Something I realized about "the tech" is it's extremely superficial and unevolved. Everything that's "helpful" is really only used to attack it's victims vulnerabities, and really isn't a "tech" at all--this can be said about every "tech" in $cientology. Every "helpful" part of $cientology is used as leverage to manipulate people to their own ends. The ultimate goal of all the manipulation is to bring their victims to financial ruin, and at that point, they have no other option than to sign a billion year contract and become a slave in the Sea Org.

In actuality, "study tech" was the begining of my downfall into the abyss of $cientology.

Ironically, in my case, I had my education to go back to after I realized everything I was promised by $cientology was a lie. In other words, the thing that lured me in was also the thing I could fall back on to get me out. Thank God I wasn't a complete moron.

mb
Last edited by mr_bad on Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator » Sat Sep 09, 2006 10:28 pm

Mr Bad, I have just read your initial post on this thread, great story ad congratulations for getting out and helping exposing this criminal cult. :D
" CULTS ARE SOUL STEALERS "

tommygormanxenu

Post by tommygormanxenu » Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:42 am

mr_bad That was a great posting . I am glad you are telling the true harms of scientology. I was told the same dam thing about collage . college education was garbage and a waste of time. So I took it for truth and that was dumb of me . I did not go to collage at 18 like i should of done. That is so messed up how Scientology gets people not to go to Collage . Keep up the good postings .
H.O. Tommy Gorman

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:07 pm

REPOST:

Some of you may remember from your studies in $cientology la la land where Elron defines happiness as "overcoming not unknown obstacles in pursuit of your goal." (something like that) Well, if you don't, I do. It's right there in the tech dictionary.

I remember thinking "how convenient" to have every single $cienobot with the GOAL of "making it up the bridge," which by the way, only costs about a half million dollars.

But, what if you could just decide to be happy? Well, you can, and if you are happy why would need a bridge to nowhere?? Exactly...

Everyday it becomes clearer and clearer, the reason behind all this twisted man's distortions of the English language is for the purpose of brainwashing an unwitting $cientologist. Someone who wants to teach you definitions to words he invented is teaching you "how to think."

Living in $cientology's wacky world of insane and arbitrary rules and "specialized" definitions for words where financial rapists abound is what makes people think they need a "bridge." The truth of the matter is--no one needs $cientology, and you can be much happier without it.

The cure for someone's artificial "need" to avail themself of this kind of "total freedom" is to walk out the front door and never look back.

Come to Operation Clambake's message board and tell your story--you can be incognito if you want to.

You can be happy, and your happiness is free of charge. And, that's the way it is.

mb

The reason I'm reposting this is because it's another realization and further proof of the manipulation that was used on me to try and turn me into one of $cientology's slaves.
Last edited by mr_bad on Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tommygormanxenu

Post by tommygormanxenu » Tue Oct 10, 2006 3:18 am

Scientology only takes money and makes slaves . They do not help anything but their bank . Trying to just get contral on everyone. Scientology is Evil :twisted: and nuts. Put them in their place everyone and keep telling the true harms of scientology .H.O. Tommy Gorman

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator » Tue Oct 10, 2006 9:48 pm

Mr bad wrote:

The truth of the matter is--no one needs $cientology. The cure for someone's artificial "need" to avail themself of this "total freedom" is to walk out the front door and never look back.

Indeed, but that is the wrong cure from LRH point of view; creating artificial needs and then providing artificial solutions to those needs,
was what brought in tons of money and tons of slaves he could exploit
as much as he wanted.

In a way he was telling the truth when he was telling people that " $cientology works ", from his point of view and for his own personal benefit, it worked very well indeed . . . :lol:

tommygormanxenu

Post by tommygormanxenu » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:08 am

LRH was not right in the head at all and he only cared about making lots and lots of money . I really want people to look in to LRH's real paste not the fake stuff that scientology tells everyone. Scientology needs to be out lawed by the USA . Little David M needs to be in prison . People you all need to sue scientology to the bone and take their last dime. Keep telling the true harms of scientology . H.O. Tommy Gorman.

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:46 pm

I'm signing off. I've said pretty much every thing I wanted to say.

I'm not going to keep nitpicking. The bottom line is $cientologists don't follow through with their promises. Everyone who isn't "in" on the con is delusional, and the ones who are "in" on the con are complete assholes.

The culture within $cientology is sickening--the KRs, the Sec Checks, the RPF, the Lower Conditions, the high pressure sales tactics, the CSWs, the PTS label, the fictional condescending courses, the investigations, the SP declares, and probably the most heartless thing of all--the freeloader debt...all make for an environment that you have to be mentally ill to want to be apart of. Also, you need to recognize these things are the tools the Co$ uses to make slaves out of $cientologists.

Then there's the financial irregularities. No one in the lower echelons of $cientology knows where all the money is going--there is zero transparency. Everyone just assumes all the money is being well spent.

And finally, there's the auditing. I've said earlier that all auditing is an offshoot of Book 1--it's all addressing something from someone's past to alleviate some stress it could possibly be causing in present time. I think the value of doing this has been overstated, and the idea that there are more powerful techniques of doing more or less the same thing is stupid--it's all regressive therapy any way you slice it. So, anyone paying a $1000 an hour for it is a complete moron in my honest opinion--if things weren't kept "confidential" you could easily use your own good judgement and figure this out for yourself--google L Rundown, Superpower, or OT level, and you'll see what I mean.

The only reason people are in $cientology is because they want a "sense of belonging."

But, my main 2 questions to those people would be:

1. "Why would you want to be part of an elitist group that breeds contempt for everyone and everything else?"

2. "Why would you want to be part of a group that "delivers effective blows to enemies?"

These aren't things a religion is supposed to be about--especially one that's supposed to be akin to Buddhism.

If $cientology was a religion the 1st and foremost thing L. Ron would have taught is compassion for everyone and everything, but this concept has been completely lost in $cientology's wacky world of arbitrary and conditional statuses.

Seriously, think about all this. Think about this the next time you hear some compassionless douchebag say, "you pulled it in."

Everyone suffers and struggles throughout their entire lives. $cientology doesn't change this fact, and it never will. So, we should all just try to live our lives the best we can while being good to one another, but most of all we should strive to be happy.

I'm moving on.

Sincerely,
mr_bad

P.S. I'll check in from time to time to makes sure this thread stays on the front page of the "your story" section. Enjoy your life.
Last edited by mr_bad on Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:32 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:25 pm

Well, Mr. Bad, I think I am going to miss your posts, but I accept your decision, your contribution to OCMB has been great and, probably, it will have contributed to save someone from becoming involved in this evil,
rotten and insane, criminal organization.

The last post was a very good resume of the main points to be aware of about $cientology :wink:

All the best to you . . . :D

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”