My Experience/Analysis of the Psychotic World of $cientology

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

SchwimmelPuckel

Post by SchwimmelPuckel » Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:45 pm

Oh hell.. I don't like it Mr. Bad, but you -are- free to sign off... No lower conditions here, or any bad wibes...

But not without me complaining about it, sir! :D

What you wrote sums it up nicely. Needs to be said over and over to make the message count... It's a PR war, and it's not Hubtech... Like the ongoing campaign for Coca Cola rather.

Take care! :onebounce:
[i]Ask not what [url=http://www.lermanet.com][color=blue]Scientology[/color][/url] can do for you, ask what the F*arck! is going on.[/i]

tommygormanxenu

Post by tommygormanxenu » Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:17 am

Yup true . PR war is what is going on . Scientology will keep looking dumb over and over again. XENU loves you lol. Keep telling the true harms of scientology . IMHO Tommy Gorman
This is my own opinion. I'd rather die speaking the truth about the harms of the cult of scientology than hide and be afraid.
http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/jeffreyquiros.htm

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:08 pm

The 1st post has been updated once again. Please click on page 1 of this thread to view it.

The cool thing about this thread is; it's still getting anywhere between 200 and 250 views a week.

I wonder who's viewing it. I know there are quite a few hopelessly delusional ronbots out there who are still wholeheartedly embracing all the lies and wickedness--ronbots like Tom Cruise, Kelly Preston, Leah Remini, and Jenna Elfman. They are trying so hard to set a good example. They are trying so hard to project an image of $cientology's acceptability, and it's just not happening. I'm sure they've all sat around a table together with DM and felt like they were part of the clique.

But seriously, what has DM done that's so special? He's suckered a bunch of college guys like me to work toward's a bullshit goal, and then made sure he nor any of the other S.O. dickheads ever had to deliver on a promise once that goal was attained.

Tom Cruise, Kelly Preston, Leah Remini, and Jenna Elfman are there at the churches all the time. They see all the young people come and go. They know these young people are getting lied to in order to entice them into joining up. Where's their conscience?

Obviously, no one is completing their billion year contract any time soon, either. So, all these young people leave when they realize they were lied to by their recruiter. Then, they get cut off from the friends they made because they can't come back around until their freeloader debt is paid off.

It's a heartless system, and I'm not alone here. There are THOUSANDS of people like me out there, who just haven't gotten around to speaking out, yet.

I'm also sure, there are a lot of lesser known people in $cientology who are stopping by here. Why haven't you started typing out your story? You know you are getting tired of the bogus ethics cycles, the empty promises, and the euphoric picture clappers? I don't care who you are, it gets annoying.

Moreover, how many of you have noticed DM has pulled the old switcheroo? It used to be St. Hill Size Orgs. Now, it's Ideal Orgs. DM knows "all orgs to go St. Hill Size" is never going to happen. DM also knows he can't deliver on OT 9 or 10, or any of the other OT levels for that matter--they don't exist.

DM is playing an END GAME instead...Ideal Orgs. It's a distraction from St. Hill Size Orgs because he knows that's never going to happen. $cientologists, who put up all the money, are going to be flat broke while they're looking at a very expensive empty building. Xenu and BTs are getting too much press these days. Who's going to pay $360,000 to get rid of alien spirits?

Here's the bottom line, mom's and dad's all over the world are coming here and reading my story and they're saying, "There's no fucking way I'm going to let my son or daughter join the Sea Org and let David Miscavige and Elron Hubbard fuck them over!"--they may or may not be $cientologists, but 200 to 250 stop by and read this post.

You know damn well; Tom Cruise, Kelly Preston, Leah Remini, and Jenna Elfman would never let their own son or daughter work in the S.O. for $50 dollars a week with no money going into their Social Security. And, if by chance, their son or daughter got a St. Hill Size Commendation, and 1 auditor showed up to deliver all the OT levels to a crew of 150 people, they would be storming the gates of Hemet with a pair of tiny scissors to cut off DM's BB sized testacles. It would be crystal clear case to them that their son or daughter was fucked over in a con game--the intention to follow through on a promise was not there!

Finally, there was no Universe Corps because there are no OT abilities. It's all a big CON.

mb
Last edited by mr_bad on Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

tommygormanxenu

Post by tommygormanxenu » Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:04 am

Hey that was said great. You pointed out many very good things that everyone needs to know. Yes everyone you all need to keep telling the true harms of scientology. The way to do this is by speaking out and telling your stories and writing them all down and putting it on the net for the world to read it. Scientology is very Evil and rips families apart every dam day. Littlr david the dwarf needs to stop buying lifs . IMHO TOMMY GORMAN
This is my own opinion. I'd rather die speaking the truth about the harms of the cult of scientology than hide and be afraid.
http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/jeffreyquiros.htm

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator » Wed Jan 17, 2007 2:32 pm

Mr.Bad wrote:

I'm also sure, there are a lot of lesser known people in $cientology who are stopping by here. Why haven't you started typing out your story? You know you are getting tired of the bogus ethics cycles, the empty promises, and the euphoric picture clappers? I don't care who you are, it gets annoying.

Moreover, how many of you have noticed DM has pulled the old switcheroo? It used to be St. Hill Size Orgs. Now, it's Ideal Orgs. DM knows "all orgs to go St. Hill Size" is never going to happen. DM also knows he can't deliver on OT 9 or 10, or any of the other OT levels for that matter--they don't exist.

DM is playing an END GAME instead...Ideal Orgs. It's a distraction from St. Hill Size Orgs because he knows that's never going to happen. $cientologists, who put up all the money, are going to be flat broke while they're looking at a very expensive empty building. Xenu and BTs are getting too much press these days. Who's going to pay $360,000 to get rid of alien spirits?

Hi Mr.Bad, good to see you back ( I assume you are back, as I have been
myself away from the board for a few months, swamped by work and
other stuff, so it might be me who is not up to date )

Another great post and some more food for thought for those who are in
thinking about the "small discrepancy" between the Reg cycles and the
reality, and those who might get suckered in, and are still on time to avoid
that.

I guess that more people, in time, will come out writing their stories, as you hope, and will expose more of the lies and deceptions they have inevitably experienced in the spiritual mafia, whilst following the imaginary bridge to total freedom, but the very real one to total slavery and bankruptcy. My guess is that the mental and spiritual devastation that
$cientology causes in people, makes it very hard for most to come
out and speak about it, at least for as long as it takes to first somehow put
themselves back together, enough to be willing and able to examine the
spiritual rape they have been through, as we all know there are countless
1000s of ruined people out there, thanks to lies and deceptions of this
most criminal organization, who is still allowed to go around posing as a religion, robbing people and destroy their lives, without answering for it
and without being disbanded as the criminal organization that it really is.

Many will be too afraid or ashamed to speak out, even after a long time, and it is too bad because of how much it helps doing it but I am sure that the numbers will gradually increase and, will be willing to do it in courts all over the world, not only in message boards.

Like you've said, Miscavige is fully aware of the scam, and will play it as well and as long as he can, which unfortunately has already been far too long, and it is a testament to human gullibility how far he can go selling hot air and not deliverying what it promises without a real rebellion taking place; that should give us all an idea of how deep the fear they instill in their staff members can go and how far the power of lies can go.

But keep posting and exposing the truth, their lawyers, their lies and their money cannot stop the truth forever.
" CULTS ARE SOUL STEALERS "

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Wed Jan 17, 2007 8:56 pm

Gladiator,

That was encouraging. However, I think I said the bulk of what I've wanted to say. So, I'm still not going to be as avid a poster as I used to be. If something is on my mind, and I feel it needs to be posted, I'll come back, and I'll add to this.

You did bring up another interesting topic though "feeling ashamed." Anyone who's experienced "$cientology Justice"--anyone who's been ordered to recieve a Sec Check, give an OW Write Up, give or recieve a Court of Ethics or a Comm Ev, participate in an Interog (a group interogation)...basically anything that the cult uses to instill fear, will also make someone feel ashamed because these things also invade privacy.

I did feel ashamed for a long time for some things that I can look at now see how foolish I was. Those dickheads were invading my privacy as well as everyone elses for no other reason than to make them feel ashamed and instill fear. Shame and Fear are the 2 tools the cult uses to keep people silent, and to get them to go along with the con.

I figured this out a while ago, and I could tell you all the dirt they have on me in about 1 sentence, yet while I was there, it seemed like an endless stream of trying to dig something up. I guess they thought, if they could just instill enough fear and shame in me, I would finally start towing-the-line. It didn't work because on the other side of that coin was the fact that they needed to fulfill a promise, which it was clear, they were disinclined to do so. So, FUCK THEM!!

Most of the time, I would just get offended when someone suggested some action needed to be taken against me, but I would go along with because I had nothing hide. Plus, I thought I needed to be nice because I thought I was working in a church.

Other times, some "executive" was trying to take me down behind my back, and I would find out later...someone wanted to kick me off post, and put me on some other demeaning post. I still remember their full names, what they look like, and what they said word for word because I had people who were loyal to me.

Also, I mentioned earlier, I had some pretty good accomplishments while I was "in" that they refused to acknowledge--a lot of the old-timers were extremely bitter and hated to give someone a much deserved pat on the back because it would be like granting them power--yet more reasons to get out.

It's funny, one of the motto's of the Sea Org is "Only The Tigers Survive." So, I guess, if by "Tiger" they mean: someone who stabs people in the back, let's people lie to them, let's others not follow through on promises, let's others dictate how they going to live, let's people constantly try to get you to cough up dirt on yourself to make you feel ashamed, turns their back on their friends....then yes, only the "Tigers" survive in the Sea Org.

It's going to make me very happy when I hear about this organization shutting down.

The truth persists.

Thank God for the Internet!! My head would be a mess if wasn't for this place. So, I have to thank the people that continously unravel and expose all the bullshit--the list is pretty long at this point.

I wouldn't be sitting here typing all this, if I had known about all the things I've found out about L. Ron Hubbard after I left the Sea Org. (things I've linked to in the 1st post of this thread) The man was a real shit bag, and the quality of life in the Sea Org reflects that.

As I'm sitting here typing I'm thinking of a couple more links I can put up on the 1st post.

Thanks Again Gladiator,

mb
Last edited by mr_bad on Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator » Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:41 pm

My pleasure Mr. Bad,

I like your contributions a bit too much to see you going, but I respect
your decision, and anyway, your posts will remain available to anyone
who cares reading them, even if you are not adding new ones.

Yep, I remember in the early days when I was sent to "ethics" :puker:
and I had my first "ethics cycle" for some disagreement I had with the
study materials I was reading at the time ( I can't remember what it was
but nothing major anyway ) but to them, it was a "bad indicator", I was
questioning the materials, ( how dare you rotten, ungrateful bastard ?? )
and so I was sent to a guy ( which was also the registrar as well as the
ethics officer, how appropriate ! ) who needed to "correct me" and the only thing he wanted to know was "my overts", what was the issue I had with the materials, was a totally irrelevant matter as far as he was concerned, no person in a right state of mind could question anything written by "our hero", so the only place where there could be something wrong, was with me.

In those days I was very naive and still totally unaware of what a criminal
organization $cientology was, and I had no concept whatsoever of the many mind games they played to covertly manipulate people and make them go wherever they wanted them to go, but in a way that didn't make their intentional and calculated dishonesty too obvious, to those who knew
only what they were told by them, and had no idea of what was going on behind the scenes ( like me :x )

At the time, it felt weird and strange, that no attention was paid to my
issues, but only "what was wrong with me", it was only much later on
that I realised that this was a tecnique designed first of all to make people feel like it was with them that there MUST BE something wrong, and not with $cientology ( poor little, innocent lambs :puker: ) so that it would make it easier for $cientology to manipulate them into unquestioning compliance, and secondly, and probably most importantly, to start the process of gathering any information that could be used to blackmail people into silence, should their mind games fail to achieve the desired results and some problems arise for them, even if at some time in the future.

Knowing how dishonests they are, I now understand full well why they are so desperate to cover their backs, as soon as possible, with disclaimers and O/W gathering, and what major part these clever precautions play in allowing this criminal organization to still go around pretending to be a charity or a religion trying to help others, in spite of all the crimes they committ every day. ( so far that is. )

But in those days I knew only the sheep clothes and knew nothing about the wolves hidden behind them, and all the bullshit about "help" etc. etc. sounded convincing enough to fall for it. :x
" CULTS ARE SOUL STEALERS "

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Thu Jan 18, 2007 5:14 pm

The previous post by Gladiator sums up perfectly the exact entrance into the con that is $cientology.

Thanks Gladiator

lulu_belle

Post by lulu_belle » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:55 pm

I had exactly the same experience in an org that went "Saint Hill Size".

If you've never been in an org, especially the Sea Org, it's hard to understand how much this is drilled into the staff.

There are a couple of LRH EDs (Executive Directives; they are a type of policy) about why an org has to reach "Saint Hill Size". Why an org has to "5.4x their stats". In the policies, he promises that an org that goes Saint Hill Size will get the Universe Corps to get all the staff to OT.

We had to "M9" (a type of word clearing) and "chinese school" (the policy gets read out loud and the staff repeat it) these policies over and over and over. They were pushed and pushed and pushed at the staff.

In reality, management considers putting together and manning up a Unvierse Corps to be a very low priority. As David Graham, who was the Unvierse Corps I/C at AOLA, wrote in his "bio" on ESMB, the tech staff of their Universe Corps was constantly being ripped off for other posts, to be sent on mission, and to audit and sec check OT level higher org staff.

He says outright that Miscavige doesn't care about the actual delivery of the Universe Corps to the orgs; it's just used as a "carrot' to get them to make more money.

It seems like there isn't actually an emphasis on making "Saint Hill Size" orgs any more, from what I've read lately. Now it's "ideal orgs" which seem to consist primarily of renovated buildings. I guess these days they don't even bother to pretend that they are going to give the staff anything for all their hard work.
"Is leaving Scientology the new black?"

type 4

Post by type 4 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:40 pm

lulu_belle wrote: It seems like there isn't actually an emphasis on making "Saint Hill Size" orgs any more, from what I've read lately. Now it's "ideal orgs" which seem to consist primarily of renovated buildings. I guess these days they don't even bother to pretend that they are going to give the staff anything for all their hard work.
Oh they still pump it Lulu_belle. After all, why else would the staff work for pennies an hour some weeks? It indeed is THE carrot to keep the slaves on their treadmills.

The switch to talking about "ideal orgs" is simply a way to position all the real estate acquisitions with policy. HCO PL THE IDEAL ORG. In fact, Miscavaige re-worked out the requirements for St. Hill Size, stating one didn't need 200 staff anymore, more like half that. They still are having trouble meeting even that quota of course. They are to get a fully established Public Division, a strong Technical Division, etc. but all those quotas appear to be "flexible." One requirement I remember hearing was that the staff were to be well paid, how that is pulled off or defined I have no idea. It was to be comparable with "wog" pay for a similar job.

I heard Tampa and San Francisco Org made it to St. Hill Size in the last couple of years with these requirements. Tampa Org was given their OT Levels by having them able to do it at Flag for free. I am curious how that worked out. And I am curious if SF ever got a Universe Corps, or if either of these orgs (or any others) are maintaining the size they reached at the time of the announcement they had made it.

Dr. Donna Shannon

Post by Dr. Donna Shannon » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:54 am

I remember asking when I was a "mission holder" what eactly IS "St. Hill sized"?? Of course, I never got a straight answer- no one would give me any real criteria.

From what I saw in my short (but far too long) time in the $ea Org, one has to be a BULLY to rise to "executive" status. It's disgusting. It wasn't my game, so I got the hell out.

Anyone recall a policy ol' ron wrote about "it's better to be nice"? Isn't it funny that you can find a policy stating almost ANYTHING you want- conflicting completely, of course. Since the $O doesn't even PRETEND to apply "policy", that should tell you a lot!
"There's a place up ahead and I'm goin'
just as fast as my feet can fly
Come away, come away if you're goin',
leave the sinkin' ship behind." -John C. Fogerty, Creedence Clearwater Revival

thorn

Post by thorn » Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:05 am

I remember a policy letter or Flag Order that had this quote in it...

There is so much good in the worst of us, and so much bad in the best of us, that it ill behooves any of us to find fault with the rest of us."

I don't recall that there was any reference for who said it in the Hubbard version but I looked it up and found it attributed to James Truslow Adams.

-Thorn

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:21 pm

Someone needs correct me on this, but I believe from my memory, Weekly St. Hill Size Statistics are as follows:

I only remember a couple:

GI: $250K
Well-done auditing hours: 2000
Student points: 1,000,000
Letters Out: 2,000

An org needs to be able to do this several weeks in a row, which means it's "stable."

Lulu_belle,

You are absolutely right! St. Hill Size is POUNDED into the head of every staff member. It's talked about at every single staff muster--3 a day!!

It's repeated over and over and over, after St. Hill Size is achieved, supposedly, the org reaches the "Make-Break Point"--It's the mythological point where the org reaches the proverbial "Easy Street."

Of course, the truth is much different--you work your ass to the bone, and the UC shows up and it's ONE AUDITOR. Your standing there next to 150 other people who are eyeing this guy like he's a 4 COURSE MEAL AT TAVERN ON THE GREEN.

Over the course of the next few weeks, the pecking order becomes quite clear. The senior execs go 1st, then the top auditors--this takes about 4 months because there's only ONE AUDITOR, but these guys are only getting about 1 level apiece. Then, the next group of people are the people who performed the best felatio on the execs, etc...etc...etc...

Meanwhile, all hell has broken loose. Stats have crashed all over the place. About 40 have already said, "Fuck This," and left. A massive recruit drive has started to replace all the people who are leaving. People are screaming at each other. The guy you were "friends" with from the day you joined suddenly turns on you and writes blistering KR on you for no other reason than to smear your good name--Huh?? "Execs" from uplines are screaming at people--ripping people off posts to put them on scrubbing pots and pans--mostly because the dishwasher blew. Threats of taking away the "Universe Corps" have already started. You see the 1st person have a full-blown-nuclear-meltdown--It starts happen often enough to where you can start spotting the symptons several days in advance.

Then you ask yourself, "Am I really going to stick around and hope that maybe in 3 or 4 years, when it's my turn, I might get at least one level?" Then you look at the people who just got their level, and see what happened to them. Did they become "more special?" Or, did they just become "cold and more aloof?"

Then you hear people start trashing people who left--"What a dirtbag that guy was" "I should have known she was a psyche-case." "What a perverted bastard he was, he wrote up ___________ in his O/Ws." You start to wonder what they are going to say about you when you leave--you can only imagine it's going to be something disgraceful and dishonoring despite all the good you've done--it hurts have this realization, but you decide to leave anyway.

Then, that's when the mail starts. "When are going to get your freeloader debt paid off?" Someone who was recruited after you quit, "Hey, How have you been? How are you coming with your freeloader debt?" The letters come about once a month. Most of the time it's a complete stranger, who's trying to be too familiar with you, and it gets extremely annoying. Occasionally, you get a letter from someone you knew, and they just ask you, "How have you been?" You realize they really couldn't care less, and they're just trying to meet their letter quota.

You keep having a reoccuring realization--your entire experience in $cientology was a really long, drawn-out sad waste of time.

The other realization you keep having--whatever good policies there were, there were 2 other policies rooted in evil that render the good policy null-and-void.

mb

SchwimmelPuckel

Post by SchwimmelPuckel » Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:48 am

mr_bad wrote:The cool thing about this thread is; it's still getting anywhere between 200 and 250 views a week.

I wonder who's viewing it.
It's the power of advertising! - Folks want to see the DM/TC pillow fight in underoos! - Where is it?

St. Hill size does seem to be some sort of 'break point' actually. Just breaks the other way, that is. The real St. Hill back then has all it's staffers declared.

See this link: Staff at St. Hill (ca 1965)

:onebounce:
[i]Ask not what [url=http://www.lermanet.com][color=blue]Scientology[/color][/url] can do for you, ask what the F*arck! is going on.[/i]

Dr. Donna Shannon

Post by Dr. Donna Shannon » Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:36 am

This thread got me thinking about the "$ea Org" and the EPF, in particular. I spotted some interesting things. The EPF is a trial run to see if the recruit is a bully or a slave. Basically, the Sea Org is made up of bullies ("management") and slaves (auditors, TTC, and so on). There are some people who have "natural" tendencies to be a bully. Maybe the kid had a bad childhood, or is just a "bad seed", or whatever. These are the ones they really love, and promote to high positions. Of course, the bullies are also BULLIED by BIGGER bullies, and periodically slapped down (RPFed or EPFed or demoted or whatever). They are actually SLAVE BULLIES but don't know it. Of course, the whole end product is an illusion of an organization that is providing something that it isn't, while raking in the BIG BUCKS.

There are those who just can't or won't fit into either category. These are PUBLIC. So, if in the EPF, they see that you aren't going to put up with slavery, or be a bully and enforce the slavery on others, you are ousted ("out-qualled") and made to feel like a failure, so you can be public again and "make up" for your inadequacies by paying lots of money. The public have the con artists and the marks, ones who are willing to be ptiful and pay, or ones who are willing to MAKE OTHERS PAY.

All others, who won't stay in any of the categories, are "suppressive persons". So they are ostracized and not allowed to talk to the ptiful pawns in the game, since the management is terrified that the "SPs" will get the pawns to see the light.

It's a sick little con game, all well rehearsed and evil as can be.
"There's a place up ahead and I'm goin'
just as fast as my feet can fly
Come away, come away if you're goin',
leave the sinkin' ship behind." -John C. Fogerty, Creedence Clearwater Revival

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”