One opened, more to come!
It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:37 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: A Day at Int. Base... gone awry!
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:29 am 

I first heard of a base out in Hemet where LRH was holed up, over 25 years ago when I was a Scientologist.

I've read all the stories online regarding the abuses there: RPF punishments, OSHA violations, Staff physical abuse, assault/battery and mental torture, forced abortions and involuntary imprisonment, etc., etc. ...the horrors are seemingly endless. I am convinced that criminal offenses are taking place there and I have been for some time.

Recently, I've shared lunches, dinners and conversations in real life with people like BT's4free, BlownforGood and others who have put a human face and real veracity to the accounts of crimes being perpetrated in the name of "religion" at the Scientology Int. Base, otherwise known as Gold.

Today, I decided to go take a look for myself. I believe that as a 40+ year resident of Southern California and a citizen of this country I have a right to know whats going on in my area and if I see crime and abuse to do something about it.

And needless to say folks, Scientology is just as described and the day proceeded in typical Roan fashion! :wink:

My brother asked me where I was going when I left the house today... I told him that I'm going to have a picnic... in the belly of the beast! So I packed a nice lunch and off I went!

The day started rather bucolic and pastoral. Here are some pics, many taken as I was languishing in sybaritic repose eating my lunch... others were taken as I bicycled around the place like the friendly neighborhood kinda guy that I am:

Last edited by Roan on Mon May 05, 2008 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:31 am 

:D Hemet is nice this time of year!

More to follow...

Last edited by Roan on Mon May 05, 2008 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:20 am 

More to follow...

Last edited by Roan on Fri May 09, 2008 10:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: photos of staff
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:53 am 

Staff seemed friendly enough. :wink:

Last edited by Roan on Mon May 05, 2008 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: who is this guy?
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:54 am 

Post subject: who's he?
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:00 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:08 am 

Though a bit over-worked, for a Sunday!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 10:23 am 

All went swimmingly, until I met...

:shock:

http://uk.youtube.com/user/RoanOC

More to follow...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:49 pm 
Roan wrote:
All went swimmingly, until I met...

:shock:

http://uk.youtube.com/user/RoanOC

More to follow...

ROAN. All i can say here is"RESPECT". That Golden Era Production sign is burned into my memory. Now how long has Danny been doing this? He looks so proper with the big gold badge.

Can you tell us what you were feeling @ the time Danny came out to extend you a warm KSW welcome?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:47 pm 

Roan at Int Base (security guard)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzjf2ymRy9Y

Post subject: IDs
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:06 pm 

Yes, familiar faces.

First photo is unclear but my guess is that it is Aleah Chisholm from CMU (if she is still in CMU) and Bob Allsop from Dissem Print Shop. I might be wrong, it's pretty damn unclear.

Second photo is the back of Chris Maio, the guy who plays the guitar in the TC birthday bash on the Freewinds.

Third photo: Todd Yamacuchi, Cine Film Lab.

Fourth photo, from left: Waldo (Bob Waldman) of Professional TRs film fame, does grounds maintenance these days; Martin Habscheidt, Head Gardener; third person is likely Joanne Winer, who has been bouncing between CMU and Estates for as long as I know.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:59 pm 

Gumbythetruth wrote:
Can you tell us what you were feeling @ the time Danny came out to extend you a warm KSW welcome?

I knew it was coming, I had been around the place taking LOTS of pictures! I think I did pretty good in always being on public property so yes, I do get a bit irritated when there is a camera right up in my face, ...relentlessly. But hey, I was there taking pictures so I guess Danny was just doing his job in taking pictures too!

Danny wasn't personally intimidating, but the situation started to go that way... I was fine with one security goon, but was nervous as to how it would go if a gaggle of them showed up and converged on me! One has to consciously remind oneself that as a citizen you have a right to be there, to Scientologists (and thus their security guards) people like us are criminals and that's how they approach you.

Some of the photos are blurry cuz of movement, but most if they are blurry are because of the long range nature of them. Still, wily old Roan was able to get pretty close as you'll see in some later coming pictures.

If you notice in the 1rst video Danny takes his hand away from his camera for a moment. I had read his name on his name badge and when I started calling him by his name, that un-nerved him a bit and that is where he reached down and covered his name badge up with a flap on his shirt.

Needless to say, I never was able to shake Danny after our initial encounter... he was on me like white on rice:

:lol:

Last edited by Roan on Mon May 05, 2008 8:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Danny Dunigan $cn. Security goon in action,
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 7:54 pm 

I had parked my car in a nearby Jewish Temple parking lot (there were no signs prohibiting that).

I had almost made a clean getaway (bike in trunk, stuff in car, etc.) when our intrepid $cieno goon Danny Dunigan came screaming into the parking lot! I was like: "well hi Danny! you're back! I figured you'd tail me!"

I had my license plate covered up with a towel and despite my repeatedly ordering Danny not to touch my car or belongings Image he went up and tore the towel away and began jabbering the number into his walkie-talkie!

I had put the camera in my car and was only able to get it, turn it on and start filming after Danny had pulled his little stunt.

Danny kept "warning me" that the police were on their way. Image
I kept asking him "why?" for what "offense"? and kept repeating to him that I would welcome the police showing up! From my initial contact with Danny until I left was PLENTY of time for police to respond. You don't suppose Danny was using TR-L when he claimed the police were on the way?!?

Here is the end of my encounter with Danny:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=LEzJ9x2PagE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:02 pm 

Go Roan! Classic Scientology "Proof" they are a "Mafia-like organization" said by a Judge I believe in Florida. They prove it, over and over.
Good job on the photos, too!

I can't say it enough, though: IF you're going to picket out at Gold, or shoot film.....really anything in their area...........
please don't go alone. You should have at least one other person who
can be a "witness" to anything that goes down.

Also, think ahead of time *every* single thing that they *may* be able to use against you--------and make sure you don't do it. They've already proven with Keith Henson they *Can and will* create ANY :bs: story to nail a critic.

These are just precautions I constantly tell people, having lived through
the insanities they ran Keith through, as well as weirdo treatment they standardly do to *anyone* who goes out there.

Great photos :alien:

Tory/Magoo~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:29 pm 

Great job Roan, takes guts!

I agree, please don't go alone. Next time cover your license plate with a towel as usual but instead put on a fake license plate under it with xenu.net or something like that pasted on. He can say that over the walkie talkie.