How the hell did I ever buy that shit?

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

dingdång

Post by dingdÃ¥ng » Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:49 pm

Hi Scwimmelpuckel,
thanks for sharing your story!
Im glad you saw the light and had the strength to leave!

Take care!

SchwimmelPuckel

Post by SchwimmelPuckel » Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:11 am

Whoa! - I just dicovered all these answers.. Awesome! - Thanks everbody :D

urobolus:
You basically just took us through the basic process of brainwashing...scary, very scary.
You know, it still scares the crap outta me.. I take a little 'win' from getting my point across to you :D - However I feel that I failed to explain it properly. But 'with a little help from my friends'. This board is full of intelligent analysis from many savvy folks.

Would i have bolted if I heard about Xenu?

Possibly.. If I had heard it very early. Before I accepted the theories about 'engrams' and the 'time track'. This gets to the core of how I was trapped, everyone?

Using some logic that smells a bit like Hubtoads own theories about engrams.. I'm trying to pinpoint the exact earliest time that I accepted the idea that I myself could not be trusted with my own opinion about things. That time would have been when I 'realized' that the 'reactive mind' existed and I had one myself. When reading DMSMH, 'Dianetics, the modern Science of Mental Health'. - According to this theory one has 'engrams' that are filled with words and 'incidents' that, hidden from your own awareness, interferes with your own thinking. - After that 'realization' you cannot trust your own mind! - Whatever you think or feel about anything is suspect. Engrams are the reason for any failure you ever had. They are the cause for you not being as smart as you wish to be. The reason you are lazy! The reason that you could not seduce Alice, whom you lived next door to for 25 years. - Without engrams you could be incredibly effective at whatever you felt like.

DMSMH piques your interest promising that you can 'remember' all those 'engrams' in Diantics auditing. Would you be interested? - Given that you believed in 'engrams'?

Engrams from past lives reaching back millions of years! - You could remember what happened and regain your full mental capabilities! - So why not try it?

Watch it now! - It's all lies and hokum!

I didn't know the Xenu story back then. I knew about OT III being called 'The Wall of Fire' and that reading about it could cause you to die from phneumonia. I knew a lot of 'Space Opera' stuff from books and tapes.

Like Roan said. Interesting tit bits from 'The Time Track' works as a mystery sandwich and keeps you interested when in the game.

I would have believed it back then I think. That's a rather disturbing thought. When hearing about the OT III materials being exposed in Sweden I was rather concerned about the consequences and I did not read it myself right away. When I did I was concerned about my own health, but I did not get phneumonia... hehe.

Man! - What a load of mind boggeling horseshit!
:onebounce:
[i]Ask not what [url=http://www.lermanet.com][color=blue]Scientology[/color][/url] can do for you, ask what the F*arck! is going on.[/i]

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:21 pm

bump
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

tommygormanxenu

Post by tommygormanxenu » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:25 am

mr_bad In your last nine posts you only write bump. I would love to know why that is ? What are you trying to say to everyone ? is that how you undress the true harms of scientology or what ???

http://www.lermanet.com/books/henson.htm is something everyone needs to know about. A 64 year old man now sitting in a jail cell, they tell him, for 1 year.

To California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger:
You signed a "Governor's Warrant" to turn Keith Henson over to Riverside County law enforcement to serve a sentence in the overcrowded Riverside County jail for a 7-year-old, nonviolent misdemeanor. Neither Riverside County nor California ever properly identified the Howard Keith Henson who lives in Arizona as the Keith Henson who was "convicted" of picketing outside a $cientology facility near Hemet, California, but you can make that point moot now. This solution could also avoid further litigation for the various frauds, errors, and violations of civil rights committed against the California civil rights activist during his course of mistreatment by Riverside County authorities. This petition is to urge you to pardon Keith Henson now. If California law reserves pardons for felons, then commute Henson's sentence for a first-time misdemeanor to time served in Arizona awaiting extradition.
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/freekeithhenson/?e go to this website so you can sign it you need to go to that website right away.

Scientology is Evil to the core. SCIENTOLOGY PROTECTS RAPIST AND KILLS. Scientology ruins families and lives everyday. The only thing scientology can Clear is one bank account at a time

LRH was married 3 times which shows he could not stay with one wife.
L.Ron Hubbard was and evil man, crazy in the head schitzo, paranoid, psychopath, who was a psych drug taking, heavy drug using, wife beating alcoholic drunk, pathological liar, coward who let his 3rd wife go to prison for his crimes as he hid and ran away for the remaining years of his life from the FBI. L.Ron Hubbard died with psych drugs shot in his butt.
IMHO Tommy Gorman
This is my own opinion. I'd rather die speaking the truth about the harms of the cult of scientology than hide and be afraid.
http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/jeffreyquiros.htm

SchwimmelPuckel

Post by SchwimmelPuckel » Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:55 pm

@ Tommy :D .. To 'Bump' a thread means to bring it to the top. Usually done when the thread is considered worthy of being brought to the top. If the 'bump' is all that one wants to do then a post with that single word (or just something) does the trick. A post with relevance to the thread will 'bump' it too.

Actually.. I'm rather flattered that Mr.Bad thought my thread was deserving of being bumped!

:onebounce:
[i]Ask not what [url=http://www.lermanet.com][color=blue]Scientology[/color][/url] can do for you, ask what the F*arck! is going on.[/i]

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:53 pm

bump

:wink:
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:33 am

I missed this thread the first time around. It's a good story and I must say thanks, mr_bad for bumping it.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

tommygormanxenu

Post by tommygormanxenu » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:36 am

SchwimmelPuckel
thanks for telling me what bump is lol. This was a good one. I hope everyone is having a great 4th of july. Lets all help others to tell their stories and tell the true harms of scientology.

Scientology is Evil to the core. SCIENTOLOGY PROTECTS RAPIST AND KILLS. Scientology ruins families and lives everyday. The only thing scientology can Clear is one bank account at a time

LRH was married 3 times which shows he could not stay with one wife.
L.Ron Hubbard was and evil man, crazy in the head schitzo, paranoid, psychopath, who was a psych drug taking, heavy drug using, wife beating alcoholic drunk, pathological liar, coward who let his 3rd wife go to prison for his crimes as he hid and ran away for the remaining years of his life from the FBI. L.Ron Hubbard died with psych drugs shot in his butt.
IMHO Tommy Gorman
This is my own opinion. I'd rather die speaking the truth about the harms of the cult of scientology than hide and be afraid.
http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/jeffreyquiros.htm

SchwimmelPuckel

Re: How the hell did I ever buy that shit?

Post by SchwimmelPuckel » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:28 pm

Bumping this coz' old freinds here are reportedly looking.. ;-) - And if they're looking, then they ain't listening to Miscavige anymore. Hell, they may even be ignoring the old malevolent charlatan Hubbard!!!

And actually, I'm rather disappointed by the danes as it is. There's an exodus like never seen before happening in Scientology's little scared and fidgeting flock. Scientologists are leaving in droves and talking sense (talking shit, that is!) about that cult on the message boards... But scarcely any danes among them!!?? - How is that so? - Hey! Speak up!!

:xenu:

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:49 pm

Good to hear from you SchwimmelPuckel.

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:35 pm

Glad you're still alive and well, Schwimm.

spacecootie

Post by spacecootie » Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:16 am

The original SP! Nice to see some old favorites around here.

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”