Long Ago But Still Too Real

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Readyforaction

Long Ago But Still Too Real

Post by Readyforaction » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Apparently if you post one word of your story online, people feel it isn't their to inspect every aspect of your life and post it online at will including where you currently live and information which would identify your children and grandchildren. I draw the line at that.
Last edited by Readyforaction on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:24 am, edited 5 times in total.

Don Carlo

Re: Long Ago But Still Too Real

Post by Don Carlo » Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:29 am

Really interesting, Readyforaction. I look forward to more.

Readyforaction

Post by Readyforaction » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:25 pm

See post above
Last edited by Readyforaction on Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:39 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Readyforaction

Post by Readyforaction » Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:37 pm

x
Last edited by Readyforaction on Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:01 am

Your story is powerful, and I hope you got away from that horrible man. He should have rotted in prison.
I got your images to work but they are really large, and I don't know how to make them smaller. Your mod, Don Carlo

pelagic

Post by pelagic » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:08 am

Readyforaction wrote:Hey guys, I just posted two images in my story, but they're not showing up. I hosted them on my website, linked to it. Not sure how that works here. Anyone with knowledge as to how to post images on this site, I'd appreciate your help getting the images to show up.
thanks.
The first image shows for me, the second one does not. You need to remove the img= and the " marks from between the Image around the pasted text.
Example image from xenu.net homepage:

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:13 am

I right-click the image, click on properties, and copy-paste the image info, that has .jpg or .gif, onto my OCMB post. Then, when editing, I highlight the phrase with .jpg or .gif and click the box Img. Usually you don't get those buttons for boldface, italics, img, etc until you edit your post.

Readyforaction

Post by Readyforaction » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:24 am

x
Last edited by Readyforaction on Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:47 pm

Readyforaction wrote:Ok I think I got the images working now. Thanks everyone for all your help. And Don Carlo, yes I did get away from THAT horrible man, but it was sort of an "out of the frying pan into the fire experience." I think the man is one of the ones in the hole right now if my intelligence serves me correctly, which IMO is worse than prison.
You're story is horrifying, sad, infuriating, ....you name it. I'm sorry you went through that.

You're story is just one more example proving $cientology is a cult of predators.
Last edited by mr_bad on Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

Readyforaction

Post by Readyforaction » Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:30 am

x
Last edited by Readyforaction on Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pelagic

Post by pelagic » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:03 am

Readyforaction wrote:Thanks, Mr. Bad, but honestly, sometimes I'm embarrassed to write about what I have gone through after reading of some of the other atrocities. It makes my stuff seem so mild.
It's funny you say that, because I often feel the same way. But if only the person who was hurt the most told their story, it would leave out a lot of what really happened.

FWIW, what you have been through seems atrocious to me, and I'm sorry you went through that. The worst that happened to me was being confined at the Int base for months, not allowed to contact anyone. When I read about musical chairs, people sleeping outside on the grass, poor food, rape, abortions and the RPF I think myself lucky.

I still plan to finish off telling my story one day. It's people like you telling your story that motivates me to do more on mine, so please continue as you can.

Readyforaction

Post by Readyforaction » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:33 am

x
Last edited by Readyforaction on Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:40 pm, edited 6 times in total.

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Tue Jan 15, 2013 4:46 am

Readyforaction wrote:Thanks, Mr. Bad, but honestly, sometimes I'm embarrassed to write about what I have gone through after reading of some of the other atrocities. It makes my stuff seem so mild.

There was a guy who molested me while I was sleeping. I woke up in the middle of the night to discover this asshole with his hands on my private parts. I was horrified.

I later found out that he had been kicked out of his berthing at PAC for doing the exact same thing and put into my berthing. It infuriates me that he wasn't taken to the police immediately, or that he wasn't immediately kicked out. When I say it infuriates me, I mean, if I found out where this guy is, I would probably hunt him down and put him in the hospital with permanent injuries.

Some of the same people, who are responsible for not kicking this guy out immediately are still at CC Int, and I'm mad at them too.

The truth of the matter is, I should have filed a multi-million dollar lawsuit against the cult. This cult has gotten away with so much criminal abuse.

That said, I still believe that our best weapon against them is people telling their stories of abuse. I believe this the only thing that's going to bring this cult down. So, my advice is to tell your story no matter how embarrassing. I believe doing so will inspire more righteous anger.

I also believe telling your story is very cathartic. You may feel embarrassed for being so foolish at first, but eventually, I think you'll be relieved because thousands of people will read your story, and thousands of people will never go near those evil bastards because of you.
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

MirnaMinkoff

Post by MirnaMinkoff » Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:09 pm

Thank you ReadyforAction for sharing this story. Particularly jnteresting since you were told to pretend to be off loaded, or kicked out, just to do spy or dirty work for the cult. These incidences happened quite often, but not enough people share their stories about it.

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:26 pm

“I got sucked in with a personality test and an IQ test by a marvelously cute guy. they always put those cute guys out on the street, don't they”

Well, I am a heterosexual man, so I’m not interested in cute guys. But the Scientology girls who did recruiting at the streets were hags, I was not attracted to any of them.
My educational level should have been high enough to see that Diatetics is crap, but I did not see that.
===============
Men usually do not understand how vicious the rape is unless they happen to know someone who was raped. One of my female friends was raped, and I know what it did to her. The incident happened outside the USA; otherwise I would have done something very bad to the rapist.

After I left Sea Org (my stay there was short, only 6 months), I learned that several women were forced into the marriage, which is an equivalent of the rape. I knew one of them; she always looked sad, but at the time I did not know her story. I could have turned her “husband” into a punching bag if she had asked me to. But she was a hard-core Scientologist, she was even a Hubbard Communicator, so she was not planning to leave the cult.

Dear Readyforaction, your story makes me real sad, I hope that, with the passage of time, you have recovered from the incident.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”