Long Ago But Still Too Real

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Demented LRH

Re: Long Ago But Still Too Real

Post by Demented LRH » Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:42 pm

There is no dishonor in smearing the Scientology cult, I wish everyone who spent years slaving for CoS would do the same that Readyforaction is doing now at this thread.

I cannot lynch CoS because my encounter with it was too short, except for the unlawful child labor, I did not discover anything there that should be put in the open. But I am so damn proud of myself after I sent one of CoS members to a hospital with a severe head injury (the jury found me not guilty of assault with deadly weapon; I claimed self-defense and won the case).

I mentioned my criminal case at this thread because I want to encourage the Scientologists who are watching it and who are still hesitant to step forward to stop feeling like a traitor and tell their story of physical and sexual abuse in the hands of the cult. There is no shame in damaging the cult any way you can. I do not feel sorry for crippling the person who attacked me with a tomahawk (I wrested the ax away from him and used it to delivered a blow to his head although I did not have to do it -- once the weapon was in my hands, it posed no danger to me). The Church ordered him to attack me because “I was spreading rumors about LRH and his teachings”.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

Readyforaction

Post by Readyforaction » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:36 pm

x
Last edited by Readyforaction on Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Readyforaction

Post by Readyforaction » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:43 pm

x
Last edited by Readyforaction on Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:18 pm

I am not an emotional person; I pride myself on being calculating and cold, just like the art of logical deductions which I have mastered. But this thread is getting to me in a way that I did not expect.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

Readyforaction

Post by Readyforaction » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:56 am

x
Last edited by Readyforaction on Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Readyforaction

Post by Readyforaction » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:00 am

x
Last edited by Readyforaction on Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:59 pm

^^ Your story covered such painful topic as the rape, that is why it had a strong effect on me. The same is true about the story written by Serenitynow, she was also raped while working for CoS.

I am glad that your life is normal now, and you can truly enjoy it. Apparently, you did not need a help from a psychiatrist after you left the cult. Unfortunately, a great number of ex-Scientologists need psychiatric treatment after departure from the cult; their stories are posted here but mostly at ESMB.
L. Ron Hubbard

Readyforaction

Post by Readyforaction » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:43 pm

x
Last edited by Readyforaction on Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Karin Pouw

Post by Karin Pouw » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:09 am

Thank you for your posts, has that photo of Diana been on the internet or published before?

Readyforaction

Post by Readyforaction » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:36 am

X
Last edited by Readyforaction on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Karin Pouw

Post by Karin Pouw » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:53 am

Readyforaction wrote:
Karin Pouw wrote:Thank you for your posts, has that photo of Diana been on the internet or published before?
Probably not, I took it myself, all of the photos in this thread with the exception of the google maps pic were taken by me, oops the one of me pregnant was taken with my camera but by my ex, not by me.

I have shared a couple of the photos, like the one of Heber with other people before, but I think this is the first time I have shared that one of Diana. I have a bunch of photos I took and letters i wrote from back in the days, it is what is helping me reconstruct the story.
Thanks again, I was pretty sure I'd never seen it before. Your story is important and very interesting.

PS: I thought it interesting that you were given Vistaril and LRH was involved with it since he was given Vistaril injections before he died.

Readyforaction

Post by Readyforaction » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:43 am

X
Last edited by Readyforaction on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:02 am

Karin Pouw wrote:Thank you for your posts, has that photo of Diana been on the internet or published before?
Hi Karen,
A person whose name is “Karen Pouw” is listed as a Church of Scientology spokesperson. Is that you or your namesake? If you are the real deal, I would like to discuss the article about Dianetics written by NYU psychologists.
L. Ron Hubbard

Karin Pouw

Post by Karin Pouw » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:32 am

Readyforaction wrote:
Karin Pouw wrote:
PS: I thought it interesting that you were given Vistaril and LRH was involved with it since he was given Vistaril injections before he died.
I know that Scientology preaches a very strong anti-drug message but I have every reason to believe LRH tried every drug he had administered to me and many more. He had signed blank prescription pads which he used regularly. Gerry Armstrong is still in possession of those, I think.
I had always thought that Dr. Denk probably gave and or ordered the Vistaril injections without LRH's knowledge to calm him because he was agitated, confused and a danger to himself. Your expierence with LRH and Vistaril opens the possibility that he was aware enough to want the Vistaril and had used it years previously. The Church says he was given the Vistaril injections for his allergies.

Readyforaction

Post by Readyforaction » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:49 am

x
Last edited by Readyforaction on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”