Long Ago But Still Too Real

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

mr_bad

Re: Long Ago But Still Too Real

Post by mr_bad » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:16 pm

Dorothy wrote:In addition to the above:

I wasn't going to do it but I did. I went and read the ESMB thread. All I have to say is, WOW. How sad. I was still under the impression that Rfa would return here and tell more. Now I see she probably won't, and I don't blame her. I've been waiting for YEARS for some of those old GO operatives (there are many!) to come out and reveal their stories. So far you can count on one hand the number who have spilled (Nancy Many being the most famous). So many of them are either still Flavor-Aid drinkers or still live in hiding, loathe to even remember what they did and what happened to them. Someone finally brave enough finally arrives, and look what happens. Personally I think the response by some over at ESMB was stupid and shameful, or even calculated. Can anyone prove RFA's story is all true? No. But I can exercise enough self-control and patience to let it play out. It's really too bad AnonMary thought all the BS going on over at ESMB was so much more important than letting Rfa post here in peace. AnonMary's post on this thread was completely off-topic and it interrupted a potentially very important thread. Why are hateful and egotistical opinions more important than an ex's story that is presented AS THEIR PERSONAL STORY- especially one that I can't imagine how difficult it must have been to tell if true? I try to give most people the benefit of the doubt- I wish others could see themselves as unimportant enough to do the same. *

So, I'll point out a few things. I was immersed in scientology organizations for decades and know a few things about it. Much of what I know is now COMMON knowledge. Everything Rfa wrote about the organization is covered by that common knowledge. My hobby is profiling the organization and its people and exes. I have some outside training in this area. Here is the profile:

1. The GO DID EXIST and it DID have many Operatives who infiltrated the FBI as well as many other "enemy" organizations. The few who did prison time were only the tip of the iceberg.

2. The GO operatives who were a liability to the organization after the FBI raids WERE disappeared, just as Rfa describes it.

3. In the early 70's Hubbard WAS researching Black Dianetics- and who else would he have done "research" on other than his own people? The Black Dianetics "research" Rfa describes is EXACTLY how Ron "researched": grab a Guinea Pig and go. Rfa's experience with Ron is very similar to what Nancy Many went through when she (a high value op) blew and expressed a desire to leave. Nancy Many's Black Dianetics "session" that went on long hours for days with a woman screaming at her and introverting her is the same exact tech that Rfa experienced.

4. Black Dianetics is rampant in scientology. Rfa witnessed the beginning of it- which was LRon's doing. (IMO Rfa was chosen because of her having been repeatedly raped which creates a psychological mindset that allows her to be more easily manipulated and brought under control. It also sets the person up for automatic secrecy and fear of telling the truth of what happens to them)

5. All women and girls who are raped in scientology ARE TREATED EXACTLY THE SAME. Does anyone know of a rape case in scientology where a woman or girl saw anything close to justice brought upon her rapist? If so, please do tell! ALL rape victims in scientology are turned into criminals, are forced to lie about it, and their rapists/abusers continue on business as usual.

6. Rfa's arranged/abusive marriage makes total sense. Her destiny within the organization (once the rapes were known about) was sealed. She would have to be watched 24/7 from there on out. What better way to do that than to assign her an abusive, strong, handler/husband?

I could go further but I won't. I don't know for sure if Rfa's story is true but it fits the profile and timeline of the organization 100% so therefore more than likely, it is true. To me, it was only a matter of time before more old GO operatives' stories popped up. I encourage all such people to come out and speak up. Yes, someone very familiar with the organization could have imagined and constructed such a story. But like I wrote above, all the facts could have easily been verified, if people had just shown a little patience.

*perhaps in the future opinion and debate should be kept out of the personal stories section

Dear Rfa,

All I can say is, this took a phenomenal amount of guts. Thank you for trying to get your story out here. I hope in the end it was worth it to you and it helped you in some way. Again, you have a book here and I hope you will consider writing it one day. There are plenty of good people who would help you with that. If you choose to post again (I doubt you will), just realize in anything you do, you always have to deal with the chaff in order to get the to the wheat.

Best wishes,
Dorothy
Dorothy,

Thanks for putting this in its proper context.

From what I know, Lron was constantly committing the most heinously evil acts behind the scenes. THE ENTIRE TIME! This is the one thing the Kool-aid slurping douchebags aren't getting. They want to believe his bullshit fairy tale.

But the facts are the facts, and people keep coming forward and exposing layer after layer. So, I applaud Ready For Action.

Rfa's story fills in some major gaps in the late 70's. She's answering the question, "What was this evil fat bastard doing during the late 70's early 80's?"

The Cult would say, "He was researching the upper levels, and he was writing his sci-fi novels." HORSESHIT!

They would leave out the part where he was engaged full-time in masterminding the largest espionage operation in history of the United States. They would omit all the stories of the people who got raped, fair gamed, induced to commit suicide, bought off, and discarded because these are the minor details of pursuing "the greatest good." That's the mindset of these psychopaths.

My point is, if no one ever bravely came forward to tell their stories, these pricks would get to omit the outrageous truths in this narrative, and justice would never be served.
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

Dorothy

Post by Dorothy » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:44 pm

mr_bad wrote:Dorothy,

Thanks for putting this in its proper context...
Thank you, mr_bad. When I posted a teensy piece of my story here at OCMB I was met with nothing but warmth and well-wishes. It didn't read like a deep-cover spy novella like Rfa's story did, but the warm reception is probably one of the reasons I've stuck around here all these years. You know, the importance of first impressions.

I agree, the things we know about CoS are just the tip of the iceberg. Most whistle blowers are bought off. Debbie Cook said, just before she received her final pay-off, that her testimony was only the tip of the iceberg of what she knew. I dk if Rfa will be paid to keep quiet. She said she was attacked for posting the docs she did post. No doubt they are still watching her and she may even be in danger. She went out on a limb and perhaps posted here at great risk to herself.

All I can say now is, I wish her well.
“The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be good or evil.”
― Hannah Arendt

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:28 pm

Dorothy wrote:
mr_bad wrote:Dorothy,

Thanks for putting this in its proper context...
Thank you, mr_bad. When I posted a teensy piece of my story here at OCMB I was met with nothing but warmth and well-wishes. It didn't read like a deep-cover spy novella like Rfa's story did, but the warm reception is probably one of the reasons I've stuck around here all these years. You know, the importance of first impressions.

I agree, the things we know about CoS are just the tip of the iceberg. Most whistle blowers are bought off. Debbie Cook said, just before she received her final pay-off, that her testimony was only the tip of the iceberg of what she knew. I dk if Rfa will be paid to keep quiet. She said she was attacked for posting the docs she did post. No doubt they are still watching her and she may even be in danger. She went out on a limb and perhaps posted here at great risk to herself.

All I can say now is, I wish her well.
Well, as they say, "you can't un-ring a bell."

She put it out there, and it's already embedded in the psyche of hundreds of people.

This story is like when BFG started dropping his bombs. Now, the musical chairs incident and the hole are common knowledge to millions of people.
Here's Jabba the Hub as he writes crappy sci-fi while his wife sits prison...OT Priorities personified!!!

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:02 pm

Thanks for supporting rfa, Dorothy. And rfa, please come back and we'll really listen. Tell your story in a way that's comfortable for you.

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:29 pm

All topics that RFA discussed at this thread are well-known and documented, they include the rape, CoS espionage, physical abuse, etc. The only topic that I had not encountered before was the use of Black Dianetics. But I do not know everything about Scientology, so I accepted RFA’s story at a face value.

If the opponents look long and hard into the writings of people whom they mistrust, they may find inconsistencies in the stories. But in many cases these inconsistencies are only apparent. I am talking from my personal experience now.

For a long period of time I had been conducting anti-evolutionary discussions at various Christian and evolutionary websites. I wrote that I have MS in Financial Engineering, which is the info about myself that I often repeat. One day I wrote that I completed 10 graduate courses in Physics. That raised a tempest in a tea cup, my opponents accused me of being dishonest. I had to clarify my claim about taking graduate courses in Physics by stating that I audited those courses, and they did not go on my college record, meaning that I do not have MS in Physics.

There might be an appearance of inconsistencies in RFA’s story, but I think that either she was misunderstood or distorted some data on purpose in order to hide her identity.

As for the threads that she received, I do not think that they came from ESMB members; I am sure that they came from the OSA scum.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

idle morgue

Post by idle morgue » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:37 pm

RFA's story is amazing. Who cares what a few say - really! For me - I believe everything and totally support RFA! COME BACK!! We love you and believe you!! COME BACK RFA!!

pelagic

Post by pelagic » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:02 am

I agree with what Dorothy, mr_bad, Don Carlo, and idle morgue said. Please carry on RFA.

RFA, This thread has a least one first time poster and it has brought back a few who have not posted for a while. I always think you should write your story for your own benefit first of all, but you are touching other people with it.

That thread on ESMB just blows me away, it must be get pretty boring over there these days. Are they upset because you choose to post your story here and not there or something? The idea that because of what you have already been through, you should easily be able to take their abuse leaves me staggered. Years ago it seemed like a warm and welcoming place.

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:47 am

Do continue, RFA.

It's really bizarre that someone felt drama needed to be exported to another board. It's usually the other way around--drama gets imported.

But it is the internet. Please carry on.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

mr_bad

Post by mr_bad » Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:11 am

Demented LRH wrote:All topics that RFA discussed at this thread are well-known and documented, they include the rape, CoS espionage, physical abuse, etc. The only topic that I had not encountered before was the use of Black Dianetics. But I do not know everything about Scientology, so I accepted RFA’s story at a face value.

If the opponents look long and hard into the writings of people whom they mistrust, they may find inconsistencies in the stories. But in many cases these inconsistencies are only apparent. I am talking from my personal experience now.

For a long period of time I had been conducting anti-evolutionary discussions at various Christian and evolutionary websites. I wrote that I have MS in Financial Engineering, which is the info about myself that I often repeat. One day I wrote that I completed 10 graduate courses in Physics. That raised a tempest in a tea cup, my opponents accused me of being dishonest. I had to clarify my claim about taking graduate courses in Physics by stating that I audited those courses, and they did not go on my college record, meaning that I do not have MS in Physics.

There might be an appearance of inconsistencies in RFA’s story, but I think that either she was misunderstood or distorted some data on purpose in order to hide her identity.

As for the threads that she received, I do not think that they came from ESMB members; I am sure that they came from the OSA scum.
That's an excellent point.

She very well may have distorted some of the data to help conceal her identity.

No one wants these sleazeballs interfering in their life.

DMSTCC

Post by DMSTCC » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:59 am

A shot at the DoP (Dartboard of Possibilities):

RFA could have been pulled into a legal case (hopefully against C0$) and is obligated not to talk to anyone about anything and also remove the pixisses.

One hell of a story. I hope she comes back.

idle morgue

Post by idle morgue » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:39 am

pelagic wrote:I agree with what Dorothy, mr_bad, Don Carlo, and idle morgue said. Please carry on RFA.

RFA, This thread has a least one first time poster and it has brought back a few who have not posted for a while. I always think you should write your story for your own benefit first of all, but you are touching other people with it.

That thread on ESMB just blows me away, it must be get pretty boring over there these days. Are they upset because you choose to post your story here and not there or something? The idea that because of what you have already been through, you should easily be able to take their abuse leaves me staggered. Years ago it seemed like a warm and welcoming place.
Maybe the poster's are ole OSA-BOTS trying to discourage - keep posting RFA!! Post away!!

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:03 pm

I have a question for the idits who blew RFA's cover -- was it really necessary? What you were trying to achieve?

I know, I should be asking this question at ESMB. But I still cannot get there because of the software incompitibility.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

stateofcircle

Post by stateofcircle » Sat Feb 09, 2013 1:19 am

RFA, I am sure reading ESMB was hurtful and discouraging, but please believe me, mr_bad, dorothy, demeted LRH, don carlos and EVERYONE else here when we say you are in a safe environment with people who believe and support you. It is easy to sit behind a keyboard and be negative. It is one of the HARDEST things in the world to face your fear as you did in writing this. It's easier to hate than love. I respect you immensely for writing what you did, and wish you nothing but strength, happiness and love. Hopefully you do come back and write, at the very least I hope that you are reading this thread and see that you have a lot of support here from a lot of people from all sorts of backgrounds. Stay strong.

i-Betty

Post by i-Betty » Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:04 am

This board is bursting at the seams with human kindness. Since when did that become the 'weakness' that some at ESMB would have it?

I'm so disturbed by that thread on ESMB. Surely an ex-Scientologist forum should have MORE compassion, MORE kindness, MORE generosity of nature towards a fellow exie? There is some serious vitriol in that thread, and I wonder at the root cause.

I was so proud to see names I've come to know well from OCMB over there trying to stem the flood of hostility directed at Ready for Action.

Dear Ready for Action, I don't blame you one bit for hiding away and licking your wounds. If by some miracle you've braved the internet again and are reading this, please know that the mood over at ESMB has changed quite a bit towards the end of the postings and now many more people are waving supportive flags with your name on. I can only think that the nasty posters (and they are now in the vast minority) have been stung and hurt too many times to trust implicitly, and therein lies their need to question, question, question.

I believe you. And I am so sad for what you endured. But I am in awe of your courage and strength of will and I KNOW you will come through this process a happier, more content, more peaceful woman.

Huge love and peace to you, Ready for Action :kissysmilies:

PS. The vast, VAST majority of ESMBers are wonderful, funny, kind-hearted, warm, extraordinary people who you'd be proud to call 'friend' :)

Pussy Riot

Post by Pussy Riot » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:42 am

This is the most interesting and most moving thread I have read on OCMB.

It is a shame that people cannot post about LRH's abuses without people maneuvering to discredit them and shut them up.

The vehemence of the negative reaction probably corresponds to the importance of the information.

I hope RFA will come back.
Scripture of the scientology religion: ENEMY SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”