Dorothy,Dorothy wrote:In addition to the above:
I wasn't going to do it but I did. I went and read the ESMB thread. All I have to say is, WOW. How sad. I was still under the impression that Rfa would return here and tell more. Now I see she probably won't, and I don't blame her. I've been waiting for YEARS for some of those old GO operatives (there are many!) to come out and reveal their stories. So far you can count on one hand the number who have spilled (Nancy Many being the most famous). So many of them are either still Flavor-Aid drinkers or still live in hiding, loathe to even remember what they did and what happened to them. Someone finally brave enough finally arrives, and look what happens. Personally I think the response by some over at ESMB was stupid and shameful, or even calculated. Can anyone prove RFA's story is all true? No. But I can exercise enough self-control and patience to let it play out. It's really too bad AnonMary thought all the BS going on over at ESMB was so much more important than letting Rfa post here in peace. AnonMary's post on this thread was completely off-topic and it interrupted a potentially very important thread. Why are hateful and egotistical opinions more important than an ex's story that is presented AS THEIR PERSONAL STORY- especially one that I can't imagine how difficult it must have been to tell if true? I try to give most people the benefit of the doubt- I wish others could see themselves as unimportant enough to do the same. *
So, I'll point out a few things. I was immersed in scientology organizations for decades and know a few things about it. Much of what I know is now COMMON knowledge. Everything Rfa wrote about the organization is covered by that common knowledge. My hobby is profiling the organization and its people and exes. I have some outside training in this area. Here is the profile:
1. The GO DID EXIST and it DID have many Operatives who infiltrated the FBI as well as many other "enemy" organizations. The few who did prison time were only the tip of the iceberg.
2. The GO operatives who were a liability to the organization after the FBI raids WERE disappeared, just as Rfa describes it.
3. In the early 70's Hubbard WAS researching Black Dianetics- and who else would he have done "research" on other than his own people? The Black Dianetics "research" Rfa describes is EXACTLY how Ron "researched": grab a Guinea Pig and go. Rfa's experience with Ron is very similar to what Nancy Many went through when she (a high value op) blew and expressed a desire to leave. Nancy Many's Black Dianetics "session" that went on long hours for days with a woman screaming at her and introverting her is the same exact tech that Rfa experienced.
4. Black Dianetics is rampant in scientology. Rfa witnessed the beginning of it- which was LRon's doing. (IMO Rfa was chosen because of her having been repeatedly raped which creates a psychological mindset that allows her to be more easily manipulated and brought under control. It also sets the person up for automatic secrecy and fear of telling the truth of what happens to them)
5. All women and girls who are raped in scientology ARE TREATED EXACTLY THE SAME. Does anyone know of a rape case in scientology where a woman or girl saw anything close to justice brought upon her rapist? If so, please do tell! ALL rape victims in scientology are turned into criminals, are forced to lie about it, and their rapists/abusers continue on business as usual.
6. Rfa's arranged/abusive marriage makes total sense. Her destiny within the organization (once the rapes were known about) was sealed. She would have to be watched 24/7 from there on out. What better way to do that than to assign her an abusive, strong, handler/husband?
I could go further but I won't. I don't know for sure if Rfa's story is true but it fits the profile and timeline of the organization 100% so therefore more than likely, it is true. To me, it was only a matter of time before more old GO operatives' stories popped up. I encourage all such people to come out and speak up. Yes, someone very familiar with the organization could have imagined and constructed such a story. But like I wrote above, all the facts could have easily been verified, if people had just shown a little patience.
*perhaps in the future opinion and debate should be kept out of the personal stories section
All I can say is, this took a phenomenal amount of guts. Thank you for trying to get your story out here. I hope in the end it was worth it to you and it helped you in some way. Again, you have a book here and I hope you will consider writing it one day. There are plenty of good people who would help you with that. If you choose to post again (I doubt you will), just realize in anything you do, you always have to deal with the chaff in order to get the to the wheat.
Thanks for putting this in its proper context.
From what I know, Lron was constantly committing the most heinously evil acts behind the scenes. THE ENTIRE TIME! This is the one thing the Kool-aid slurping douchebags aren't getting. They want to believe his bullshit fairy tale.
But the facts are the facts, and people keep coming forward and exposing layer after layer. So, I applaud Ready For Action.
Rfa's story fills in some major gaps in the late 70's. She's answering the question, "What was this evil fat bastard doing during the late 70's early 80's?"
The Cult would say, "He was researching the upper levels, and he was writing his sci-fi novels." HORSESHIT!
They would leave out the part where he was engaged full-time in masterminding the largest espionage operation in history of the United States. They would omit all the stories of the people who got raped, fair gamed, induced to commit suicide, bought off, and discarded because these are the minor details of pursuing "the greatest good." That's the mindset of these psychopaths.
My point is, if no one ever bravely came forward to tell their stories, these pricks would get to omit the outrageous truths in this narrative, and justice would never be served.