Long Ago But Still Too Real

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Demented LRH

Re: Long Ago But Still Too Real

Post by Demented LRH » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:23 am

I was able to get to ESMB but still was unable to post there due to the software incompatibility (I was getting the message “the site is too busy).

I read the thread highly critical of RFA. I know the morons who posted the disparaging messages -- these idiots are still Scientologists, although they are no longer associated with CoS.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

Readyforaction

Post by Readyforaction » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:01 pm

x
Last edited by Readyforaction on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kookaburra

Post by Kookaburra » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:30 am

Readyforaction, please check your PMs.
Ex Sea Org Helpline
[url]http://www.exseaorg.com/[/url]

deanblair

Post by deanblair » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:20 pm

Ready for action,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your story. I was in Scientology for 40 years before I got out. I have been an ex-Scientologist now since 2009. I usually post at ESMB and read the stories there. I hope that one day you give more information with names especially the Senior C/S at ASHO who raped you. I wish I knew who that was. I was on staff at AOLA from 1979-1991 and was the NOT C/S when I left.

You will most likely be pleased to know that there are a couple of professional documentaries that are being worked on describing much of the horror you went through. The one from HBO will be a documentary based on Lawrence Wright's book. When that documentary is finished and is shown it will drive quite a few nails into Scientology's coffin.

Thanks again for your story. It is important and I wish you the best for your future.

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”