Scientology dreams anyone?

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Sea Horse

Post by Sea Horse » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:23 am

Wieber wrote:The place was crowded with staff but no "public." I was posted in "qual" and doing "staff hatting." I think that's inaccurate because that particular "post" is in "division one" not "division five."
Your dream was more correct than you thought, mon ami.

We are the architects of our own lives. Design and build the life you want.

Bea Kiddo

Post by Bea Kiddo » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:47 pm

Sea Horse and Wieber,

Actually staff hatting IS in division 1, department 1.

All staff TRAINING is done in Division 5, but hatting belongs to HCO.

(Hatting is teaching a staff member how to do their post and the functions. Staff training is learning how to audit, study tech, TR's, etc).
My story in a nutshell: Born into Scn, raised in the SO. Trained to Class VI (SHSBC) Golden Age of Tech, OT V, Supervisor. Sea Org for 17 years. SP declared.

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:35 pm

Thanks Bea and Sea Horse. I spent probably eighty percent of my "post time" out in the street. There were other things that I did but most of it was "new names to central files" and "new people in."

The working conditions were bad enough but what we were doing - what we were doing to support that organization makes it worse. I apologize for being a staff member for scientology and for contributing to it.
“Think wrongly if you please, but in all cases think for yourself.”
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:30 pm

This is a type of scientology dream I've had frequently but I do not recall telling about it before. I had one of these last night.

Generally these start out with nothing to do with scientology. There is activity going and it usually involves a number of people getting together as with a party or something like that. Then a specific scientology staff member shows up and heads over to see me and they want me back in scientology.

The one last night was like that. There were a lot of people milling around. There was a party atmosphere and so on. Then this guy dressed in gray and black in distinct contrast to everyone else walked in, came over and sat next to me. It's usually the same guy. This particular person was on staff when I was and seemed to always be posted in a place where I was always working with him. I know he's still in.

His presence triggers all the negative responses I associate with scientology. This time I said to him, "I feel very close to you, but I'm not going back." He looked at me with disgust and left.
Doris Lessing

JohnS

Post by JohnS » Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:41 am

Wieber wrote:This is a type of scientology dream I've had frequently but I do not recall telling about it before. I had one of these last night.

Generally these start out with nothing to do with scientology. There is activity going and it usually involves a number of people getting together as with a party or something like that. Then a specific scientology staff member shows up and heads over to see me and they want me back in scientology.

The one last night was like that. There were a lot of people milling around. There was a party atmosphere and so on. Then this guy dressed in gray and black in distinct contrast to everyone else walked in, came over and sat next to me. It's usually the same guy. This particular person was on staff when I was and seemed to always be posted in a place where I was always working with him. I know he's still in.

His presence triggers all the negative responses I associate with scientology. This time I said to him, "I feel very close to you, but I'm not going back." He looked at me with disgust and left.

Here's one somewhat similar. Had this one just the other night.
I was at a banquet with a big spread of food and goodies at
the table. In walks some old scientology acquaintence (he's
actually been dead for 5 years!) with a few other culties.
I asked the guy I knew what he was doing there as he was
supposed to be dead...I asked him how the scios managed
to fake his death since his name appeared on the SS death list.
He didn't answer. The culties were extremely famished looking and
very hungry. They looked a bit like vampires or walking corpses.
They sat down next to me and started grabbing bits
of food off my plate. I was annoyed but allowed them some food
as they looked so starved. End of dream!

JohnS

Re: dreams

Post by JohnS » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:33 am

snoflower wrote:I once dreamed that I had a loaded revolver with Hitler and LRH in my sights and couldnt decide which one was worse. I woke up before I made up my mind.
Since Hitler and EL Ron are dead, I think you may have managed
to avoid the choice and just went ahead and terminated both!

Roan

Post by Roan » Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Carl Jung (and Gestalt therapy) posit that in the subjective approach to dream interpretation, everyone in the dream (all the "characters") represents an aspect of the self of the dreamer.

So in your dream if Scientology is holding you captive... you are holding you captive! :shock:

From Wikipedia:

"Jung proposed two basic approaches to analyzing dream material: the objective and the subjective.[20] In the objective approach, every person in the dream refers to the person they are: mother is mother, girlfriend is girlfriend, etc. In the subjective approach, every person in the dream represents an aspect of the dreamer. Jung argued that the subjective approach is much more difficult for the dreamer to accept, but that in most good dream work, the dreamer will come to recognize that the dream characters can represent an unacknowledged aspect of the dreamer. Thus, if the dreamer is being chased by a crazed killer, the dreamer may come eventually to recognize his own homicidal impulses. Gestalt therapists extended the subjective approach, claiming that even the inanimate objects in a dream can represent aspects of the dreamer."

“The failure to condemn an activity is indeed, an offer of tacit approval.
All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.” — Edmund Burke

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:29 am

I had a strange dream the other day. I was deep in rem sleep. I don't remember any preamble but at one point I was ushered into a very large room in an org with many people in it. L. Ron Hubbard walked in to give a lecture. Usually in this kind of dream I suffer through this stuff before doing anything. This time I immediately stood up and said I wasn't part of this any more, I didn't agree with what was happening and I didn't want to be there. Poof end of dream.
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:14 am

I had another (or two) scientology dreams.

In part one, I woke up, went walking to the kitchen and found the executive director of the local org in my living room. I told them to leave and when I opened the front door to get them outside I found all these scientologists gathered outside like in a zombie movie.

In part two, I found myself seated at a trestle table in a corner of the academy of a scientology org. I had a brief case that I was filling in preparation to leave. People who were scientologists kept coming up to sit and talk with me. In every case they wanted to recruit me for some aspect of scientology. One wanted me to join the sea org. One wanted me to join staff locally. Several others wanted me to join a variety of front groups. Interspersed with these recruiting efforts the conversation involved how workable scientology is and details of the incredible wins people were having and heard about.

In this dream I was definitely no longer a scientologist and no longer part of what they were all going on about. I kept fielding the requests and comments until I had my briefcase packed and then I stood up and said, "I must go. Maybe I'll see you around." Then I walked out of the building into the street and walked away.

This all took place in deep REM sleep without me becoming aware I was actually dreaming until after the events transpired.
Doris Lessing

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Wed May 05, 2010 7:01 pm

I don't know if this even qualifies as a scientology dream.

I was living in a community in which there was a restaurant and several stores similar to those that were very near the org where I was on staff when I was on staff. The difference was that in the community in the dream there was no scientology org. :D
Doris Lessing

tamasin-sp

Post by tamasin-sp » Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:21 pm

Wieber,

I know exactly what you mean, re the org.

I have a recent dream I would like to share with you.I think it was triggered off by the last protest I attended.

I was driving into St. Hill manor, that was weird in itself because I don't drive. I was actually in the carpark, I couldn't believe it. My heart nearly lept into my mouth.

I think I thought I was going for a joyride, around the grounds,there were about 50 cars in the car park, most of them were old, trees hid the view of the manor. There were three security guards in the carpark, I remember thinking why do they need three security guards to guard a load of old bangers out in the middle of nowhere.Men in black, with holsters around their middles. Huge walkytalkies attached to them.

We went around the car park, but couldn't go any further because a huge white van was parked in the way. What shook me the most was I had seen a van like that somewhere before, opposite my house, I wish I had thought to take the number plate, I wish I had thought to take a picture, but at the time, my head was doing wheelies and my heart was literally in my mouth.

Fortunately, it was just a bad dream. Unfortunately, I'm not quite sure how bad a dream it was.

Sometimes, ignorance is bliss.
Look at our brokenness.
We know that in all Creation
Only the human family
Has strayed from the sacred way.

Teach us love,compassion,honour
That we may heal the earth
And heal each other.(part of an Ojibway prayer)

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:00 pm

License plates are good but not always necessary. Often a good description of the vehicle is as good as a plate number.

You won't get all of these every time but this is what you want to get if you can.

make
model
year
color
identifying features - signs, bumper stickers, dents, scratches, unusual contents and placement of those, etc.

I keep a pair of binoculars in a couple of convenient places with a pen and notebook nearby -- because, you never know what kind of a strange bird you're going to see.
Doris Lessing

Simonymous

Post by Simonymous » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:40 pm

Ugh. I had a dream the other night where I was hanging out with a bunch of independents. That wasn't so bad, they weren't mean, nasty people, but I was having to bite my tongue about my real feelings on Scientology. I kept thinking "if they know what I think, they're gonna turn on me" so I had to go along with their groupthink. It was like they were my peer group, my buddies, not like I was forced there.

I think mine was triggered by visiting Marty's blog (even though I still am not sure I trust that man {but feeling better about it} I wanted to wish him congratulations on his nuptials.)

Also I do have a friend who expressed interest in Scientology (and she could be easy prey for them) that I spent a few days with on a project. We haven't had "the talk" yet so that was probably a bit of uneasiness there. Scientology talk, that is, LOL.

---------

Oops, deleted the double post below!

---------
“...the injuries that {Hubbard} handled by the use of Dianetics procedures were never handled, because they were injuries that never existed; therefore, Dianetics is based on a lie; therefore, Scientology is based on a lie.” --Tommy Davis

Wieber

Post by Wieber » Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:35 am

I had a very different scientology dream last night. None of this happened during wakefulness it was, as far as I can tell, all in deep REM.

I was on staff at a scientology org and that came with all the usual emotional pressure and feeling of being controlled. What was different was that I was falsifying my stats and taking documents and other things out of the org and making them available to whoever, outside of scientology, wanted the stuff.

I'll take that as a small victory.
Doris Lessing

Simonymous

Re: Scientology dreams anyone?

Post by Simonymous » Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:49 am

Yuk. Last night I dreamt my favourite entertainer turned out to be a Scientologist. All through the dream I was like, "NO! NO! NO! This can't be true!" It was awful. Thankfully, I soon woke up, and it was all just a bad dream.
“...the injuries that {Hubbard} handled by the use of Dianetics procedures were never handled, because they were injuries that never existed; therefore, Dianetics is based on a lie; therefore, Scientology is based on a lie.” --Tommy Davis

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”