One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:06 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:46 pm 

One of my dogs just loves every other dog. He is a gorgeous big dog. One time when I took him for a walk he saw a small dog on the other side of the street and he just took off with me flat on the ground.

when you talk about animals it reminds me of a time when the ethics officer asked me to write how it was going to benefit my dynamics if I was to join staff.- that was long after I finished my staff contract and I told him that I wasn't going to join staff for at least my next ten life times.-
He tried to get me to join staff every opportunity he had.

So I sat down and wrote what he asked me to write. I decided that this time I was going to write it from my point of view only, without the BS of what was best for scientology(which up to then I was always encouraged/pressured to do.)
Well, 1st dynamic: not enough sleep, no time to read, hardly any time to think, etc.
2nd dynamic: hardly any time for my husband and daughter.

It came up that only the third dynamic was going to benefit if I was to join staff.

The ethics officer read it and was really pissed off by it. The thing that pissed him the most was that I wrote (re the nature dynamic ) that it was going to be bad for my animals if I was going to join staff.

I still sometimes dream that I'm helping in the academy or I almost agree to join staff and then I almost panic, then I wake up and I'm relieved that it was only a dream. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ron also says that dreams are only BTs or BTs in restimulation.

Opter

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:21 pm 

opter wrote:
The ethics officer read it and was really pissed off by it. The thing that pissed him the most was that I wrote (re the nature dynamic ) that it was going to be bad for my animals if I was going to join staff.

Thanks for sharing that opter. It's comforting to read a happy ending now and then. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 7:14 pm 

Opter wrote:

Quote:
It came up that only the third dynamic was going to benefit if I was to join staff.

Well done Opter !! That was a very well done ethics cycle ! :wink:

A bit too much truth for any ethics officer to handle ! :lol:

Beside not even the the third dynamic was going to benefit as it is composed by individuals who are all slaves for the benefit of only one person. That would have really put the icing on the cake. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:57 am 

This was a real dream - one of the better ones I've had. It happened last March and I wrote it in my exit therapy. I thought you would find it entertaining. Remember, it was just a dream. The people in the dream didn't know they were in it and were not really involved in the activity that took place in the dream. I hope that is a sufficient disclaimer.

I was in the local org, but it wasn’t the local org here because the layout of the place was different.

It was a Thursday and the org’s stats had crashed because of the recent South Park activity, Tom Cruise’s rantings and all the stuff in the news. There was a big push to get the stats up, and the org had everyone in there they could get in.

I was sitting at one of the desks in the study room and we were waiting for some sea org flunky to come in and give us a rousing, pumpkin up the ass, get to work, do it for Ron, make-it-go-right speech. Someone asked me the definition of degauss. I told him. He didn’t like it, so I explained what it involved in detail. He reluctantly let me alone after that.

I got up to get my things together to get out of there. Then I realized that I wouldn’t be able to get out.

Then Arnie Lerma walked into the room instead of the sea org flunky. Deep cover Church of Xenu agents locked all the doors and guarded them to keep others from leaving, saying ‘orders from management.’

Tory Christman came in with copies of Barefaced Messiah that had been downloaded, printed and photocopied. She handed them out to everyone and Arnie handed them all their check sheets on the course materials. By around 12:30 everyone in the place had been sufficiently deprogrammed and reached a decision to leave the cult. All the assets of the local org were then sold to the Church of Xenu for a dollar, which was sent to int base by snail mail.

This was so much fun that we repeated the operation at the big org in the big city. In this location the org there owned the building. When the Church of Xenu got the deed to it, the building was converted back to commercial space and rented out. The net income from this was then redistributed to former scientologists to help them with their recovery.

Remember this was a dream. It didn't really happen. The people named didn't actually do any of the things described above.

http://www.worldcat.org./profiles/Wieber/lists/563909

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:04 pm 

A beautiful dream indeed ! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:48 pm 

In waking life, it's been over thirty years since I've been in. While thinking about reconnecting with an old friend who is still in the Church, I've had these two dream incidents in the last two weeks:

My Scientology friend is trying to kidnap me, so I start landing effective karate kicks into his mid-section. I hear my wife in distress next to me, and I WAKE UP, finding that, in waking reality, I had been kicking my wife in the butt while I was dreaming.

I sometimes sleep on the floor so I don't disturb my wife. In this dream, my Scientology friend is trying to taser me so he can kidnap me, so I start karate kicks again. My foot starts to hurt, my wife wakes me, and I find out in waking reality, I have kicked a heavy tape recorder backwards on the shelf next to me, AND one of my toes has connected with the shelf edge, spraining the toe and peeling off a thick layer of skin off the end, causing it to bleed profusely.

Post subject: I had a dream... but woke up happy!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:01 pm 

I had a dream that the name Scientology was all over many newspapers; then, when I had turned there TV there was a report announcing that the leader, CEO of Scientology was in jail, and would be convicted of crimes against humanity.
Scientology had been raided by the FBI, and guess what?
Miscavige was in Federal Prison with Mike Rinder,
Ben Shaw, Elliott Abelson, an attorney who represents the cult, David Lebau, Eugene Ingram, Guillaume Lesevre, Heber Jentsch, and Kurt Weiland. Those were people that I knew, but there were more people that I did not know.
All the stories were splashed in all Newspapers around the world.
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/cont ... sruns.html
http://www.xenu.net/archive/go/osahist.htm

Those were all over...
http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/ ... 1081207289
It was an incredible experience.
I woke up so happy to see those people, that really had ruinned many people, behind bars forever.
It was a great dream that one day I expect to become a reality!!!
Sunshine

Post subject: I had a dream... but woke up happy!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:02 pm 

I had a dream that the name Scientology was all over many newspapers; then, when I had turned there TV there was a report announcing that the leader, CEO of Scientology was in jail, and would be convicted of crimes against humanity.
Scientology had been raided by the FBI, and guess what?
Miscavige was in Federal Prison with Mike Rinder,
Ben Shaw, Elliott Abelson, an attorney who represents the cult, David Lebau, Eugene Ingram, Guillaume Lesevre, Heber Jentsch, and Kurt Weiland. Those were people that I knew, but there were more people that I did not know.
All the stories were splashed in all Newspapers around the world.
http://www.sc-i-r-s-ology.pair.com/cont ... sruns.html
http://www.xenu.net/archive/go/osahist.htm

Those were all over...
http://www.factnet.org/discus/messages/ ... 1081207289
It was an incredible experience.
I woke up so happy to see those people, that really had ruinned many people, behind bars forever.
It was a great dream that one day I expect to become a reality!!!
Sunshine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:31 am 

When I was younger, I loved having dreams. They were fascinating to me, and often very good. As a teenager, I used them to "escape"- again, I loved them.

I rarely had bad dreams before the time I left the Sea Org. Occasional nightmare, usually not that bad, often just confusion about where things or people were.... but AFTER the SO, they were TERRIFYING nightmares.

Interestingly, while I was a public $cientologist, I stopped dreaming. Part of the hypnosis? ( I was told that dreams were the "pictures" and "movies" and "incidents" of the BTs by the course supe. )

The SO nightmares have subsided greatly, and are no longer terrifying, just annoying. But my husband and I still occasionally have them.

Dreams, whether while asleep or awake, are what help us to imagine and create the future. Perhaps ol' ron didn't want us to do that- he already had "mocked up" his own scenario!!

leave the sinkin' ship behind." -John C. Fogerty, Creedence Clearwater Revival

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:57 am 

When I was about 17 It was weird to me how I did not really dream much . The more scientology I did the less i would dream . I would have dreams about the PSYCHS taking over the world and other things I was told they would do. That would happen every couple of weeks . I still am not to sure why this was. Maybe the little dwarf david would explain this to us lolol.

Scientology is EVIL and people need to hear about it. Keep telling the true harms of scientology.

People that have stories and are reading this please Write your experience and then post it on here. At first you may feel uneasy about putting your name and that is ok but after a while you can put your name. IMHO Tommy Gorman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:13 pm 

I would like to share my thoughts and opinions on what the 'dream-mind' is about. I am not particularly educated on the subject, and may tend to ramble.

It's an evolved brain function that is based in self-survival going back to the earliest 'thinking' man. (I'm sorry if that 'rings' of Hubbardspeak) Before the mental healing REM lucid dream cycle occurs, the deepest sleep cycle at the Delta brain-wave level preceeds it. This is because mental wellness is irrelevant if not alive. Early man didn't enjoy the comfort, or safety, we now enjoy. A full restful nights sleep maybe wasn't that easy to come by. It takes roughly the same amount of time for most everyone to cycle to REM sleep, an hour and a half.

I've read the extremely deep Delta level is where almost miraculous physical healing takes place. Really fascinating things are being discovered going on with the body during this level of sleep. After the dream-mind has worked down to the Delta for physical healing, it rises back up to address mental healing at the Theta brain-wave level.

The lucid dream Theta brain-wave cycle of activity only last a few minutes to maybe 15 minutes or more. It should be noted scientist are discovering 'mixes' or a 'blending' of brain-wave levels. It is not you are in this level, then snap you go to another level. However, once you are in REM, you are IN REM. Your physical body becomes paralyzed, with only the eyes and maybe some 'twitch' movement allowed. This is because in the REM Theta mind 'world', there is no telling what your dream body will be getting into, and you will be experiencing it as really occurring. Your eyes are allowed to follow the 'action', and my theory of why they can move so rapidly is because in this alternate world, time is not limited to what we know as time. Time is a physical concept, and there is no 'physical' in the dream world.

What happens when you transition into the REM cycle is you become 'alive'. You have all your senses working. You are in an alternate reality your brain creates. You are weightless, you are not affected by any laws of physical realilty. You can float, fly, or pass through walls or ceilings. However, I mostly discover my dream body is walking or sitting when I become lucid in the REM cycle.

Usually my dream-mind is doing squat really. I've become lucid finding my dream body doing things as mundane as sitting at my desk going over and writing checks to pay bills.

Normally though, people tend to remember snipets of only the very powerful and emotional dreams, and can tend to think that is going on all the time. I find that is not the case personally.

Since becoming a poster here, I've found my dream body viewing OCMB. My dream body viewing OCMB has become one of my 'triggers' to become lucid. I usually use seeing my hands, or 'snapping' to the actuality I'm experiencing things that cannot be real.

If I have something 'bothering' me IRL, such as something that occurred at work, or with the people in my life, my dream-mind can be 'addressing' that. Sometimes my dream-mind is doing something I can't really place a reason for it doing.

I've seen enough to know that what is at the core of my dream-mind activity is dealing with my fears and deep concerns. An example. I had an embarrassing experience at work I didn't handle as well as I wished, and a person cannot back-up time IRL.

So my dream-mind 'replayed' the scenario with me acting in the manner I wish I had. What my mind was doing was trying to 'heal' my waking-mind of this 'trauma', albiet a superficial trauma comparatively speaking.

The end-product my dream-mind wanted was for me to be able to go to work the next morning not carrying the full-weight of my embarrassing experience. It didn't want me to feel I needed to avoid any people involved in that situations occurance. It wanted me to survive the 'ordeal' and function at my best.

When Ex Scientologist have Scientology dreams, the same basic experience is occurring I feel sure. They are working through the experience, and working on 'healing' themself.

Once a person learns to become aware, or 'awake' while in the REM cycle, they can begin to learn how to control the dream-world. That is a whole different thing.

The first time a person truly becomes lucid in the dream body, it will scare you beyond words. The realization you have an alternate life going on every night is overwhelming with the unknown fear of what is in that 'world'. Who is in that 'world' etc.. This fear and excitement will cause you to loose your 'focus' quickly, very quickly.

It takes time to work through that. When I say 'awake' in the dream body, 'awake' is not like truly 'awake'. You are of a 'split mind'. The Theta mind must be the level maintained, but with a thread of awareness with your waking mind. When in this experience, if you can remember your phone number, you are doing very well indeed. If you can think...6 X 7 = 42, you are getting there.

...anyway, once you have learned to become 'at home' in your dream body, you can do literally anything you wish to do, or go anywhere you want to go. What you do and where you go will seem more than real, but it is only all created in your brain. You are not going anywhere really. You can easily find the experience so real you want to believe you went 'there' and saw that, but you didn't.

I have to go to work, I know I rambled, I hope I have given something to think about, and hopefully this post will create others here to post about how they interpret their dream-mind has been helping them learn to 'deal' with their Scientology experience. That is what I am seeing all through this thread.

L o v e,
Charles

p.s. I have more I want to say about this and would try to keep it relating to Scientology.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:51 pm 

foo foo the xenu, your dreams sound like sleep terrors, which I had until my thirties. Your dream takes place right where you are, in your bedroom, it feels terrifyingly real, you can move and fight and yell. Luckily, like sleepwalking, the incidence seems to decrease with age.

You may want to change your sleeping situation - like get a king size bed containing separate "twin" beds, where you & the wife can separately tuck in the sheets. This will slow you down so she can wake you up before you hurt her. There have been instances of people dreaming their spouse was an assassin or demon and killing them, even as their spouse was screaming to wake them up. So it's a risk.

I believe that people who imagine aliens or demons standing next to their bed or attacking them, are having sleep terrors.

http://www.sleepeval.com/sleep_terrors.htm
and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:03 am 

mm I really would like to know anyone else's thoughts on this dream thing. I read somethings from people that makes sense. If anyone else has some info on this please post it.

Anyone that has a story while in scientology or knows of one please post it and keep telling the true harms of scientology. The more people telling their stories the better. I would love to read about more people's stories. Post them and just start a little at a time. I am here for anyone that needs a little push anytime. Scientology only cares about money and making slaves.

For anyone who is uneasy about scientology knowing who you are by posting well if they start to fair game you start posting anything and everything that is going on right here because scientology does not want you to let everyone know what they are doing to you.That would be BAD PR for the cult of scientology IMHO Tommy Gorman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:14 pm 

I believe dreams are our way of working out what we can't when we are awake.

When I was a little girl I was severely traumatized, in a different way from Scientology, but imo trauma is trauma. So, from my own personal experience I can tell you that my dreams have helped me overcome a bit of my past that I couldn't deal with around my family or friends, or when I was awake. :cry:

Considering that Scientology is a cult, and your not free to do what you want or express how you feel I would guess that dreams are a good way for those of you in Scientology to dig down and deal with the stuff you feel you can't share with others. So I would find a way ... books, tv, websites... that you can learn to cope with these dreams, so that the cult doesn't invade the good dreams that should follow. :)

here are a few websites that might help:

http://www.dreammoods.com/

http://www.dreams.ca/

http://www.sleeps.com/

I found these just from googling the word dreams I really hope it can help someone :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:24 pm 

My humbly offered take on it is there are two ways in which a person 'heals' from the Scientology experience.

There is the intellectual conscious side, un-doing the trash Hubbard instilled. This is done through words and grasping concepts, many esoteric in nature. That helps undo the 'fear' Hubbard designed into his 'tech'. As in coming to the realization it was all a "mental trap".

But there is a REAL side to the Scientology experience. That is all the people you knew. The relationships and interactions you had with them while in the cult.

That is 'healed' in the subconscious mind. That is what Ex-Scientologist are 'working out' through their dreams I believe.

...but how would I know? ...I agree.

L o v e,
Charles

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 177 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next