What happen to me and my wife in the cult of scientology

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

tommygormanxenu

What happen to me and my wife in the cult of scientology

Postby tommygormanxenu » Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:45 pm

You people need to go on Lermanet .com and our full story is on it . My name is Tommy Gorman and Jennifer Gorman is my wife. I use to help witH OSA a lot and to all I may have been fair gaming and that I would picket at the homes . I am very sorry . I really thought you all were SP's . Jeff would go on and on about it . I just want you to know that i now know I was wrong for doing what OSA told me to do. I wish i was smarter then and never did that at all to you people. Again i am very sorry . To name a couple Peach and Kristy Walker . I would love to talk with you people one day in person or on the Phone . If you never want to then i understand . To you both I am very very Sorry and it was wrong . I get people out of the cult of scientology now . I am a Deprogramer . I am going to be posting somethings about how I am sorry on Lermanet .com very soon . Oh please start going to Factnet .com too .
This is my own opinion. I'd rather die speaking the truth about the harms of the cult of scientology than hide and be afraid.
http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/jeffreyquiros.htm

programmer_guy

Postby programmer_guy » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:32 pm

Good for you. :thumright:

I am sure that many will read it.

I have a question. Are they always OSA or do they send local Scientologists or hired private investigators (in the area where the "SP" lives) to follow them home? Just wondering.

Best regards,
Larry
codo ergo sum.

tommygormanxenu

Postby tommygormanxenu » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:39 pm

I was at the time just a Scientologist but they do pay PI's and do anything that is needed to Fair Game . It just depends on how big an SP you are to them .
This is my own opinion. I'd rather die speaking the truth about the harms of the cult of scientology than hide and be afraid.

programmer_guy

Postby programmer_guy » Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:43 pm

tommygormanxenu wrote:You people need to go on Lermanet.com and our full story is on it.

It might be good if you posted a direct URL link to your story here. Just a thought/suggestion.

programmer_guy

Postby programmer_guy » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:45 pm

Is this the one you are talking about?

What an eye opener that was! This info should get into the mainstream media.

Thanks for coming out and telling the truth about Kristi & her battle with CofS and your part in this.

Best regards

Kilia

Postby Kilia » Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:49 pm

moontaco

Postby moontaco » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:40 am

Here's another: http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/tommygorman.htm

That is the story I remember reading about: Jennifer and how she was raped by Gabriel Williams. What a nightmare. I hope she is doing okay these days. I'm sure it's very difficult to recover from something like that.

programmer_guy

Postby programmer_guy » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:32 am

tommy wrote:I gave Jennifer a hug and she jumped back, and I felt confused.. We then talked for hours in my car. I was joking with her about something and tapped her leg and she again recoiled from a touch.

Obviously you suspected something was VERY wrong.

tommy wrote:At one point I started to talk about Gabriel a lot, and then Jennifer threw up. I continued to discuss Gabriel because I knew something was very wrong.

I strongly believe that rapists should be put to death.

On a similar note, but not as radical:
One Comm Course Sup at the Riverside Mission was ejected/fired from staff because he was doing some of the stuff that you describe. Bent fired him and made a statement to staff to let them know why.

tommy wrote:I finally started yelling at her, to tell me what was going on, and I asked her if anyone had hurt her.

I would have done the same thing.

tommy wrote:I spent the rest of that night trying to comfort Jennifer. I asked whether Gabriel did this, she said “yes.� She finally admitted that Gabriel had raped her. It was clear to me that Gabriel had threatened Jennifer’s life and had raped her and choked her.

You are a good guy. Do women ever recover from this? (I have often wondered.)

tommy wrote:Gabriel was a Scientology staff member at the org in Mountain View, and because of "high production" as reflected by his "statistics," meant that he made Scientology a lot of money. Because of this he was considered by Scientology policy, written by L Ron Hubbard, to be "above the law." This policy is called the “Kha Khan� Policy.

I know and remember about the "Kha Khan" policy. It's sickening. No one should be "above the law". Hubbard was a madman.

For now, I am so sick of incidents like this that I had to stop reading - I couldn't finish the story. I stopped.

I will finish reading it later:
http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/tommygorman.htm

opter

Postby opter » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:55 am

Dear Tom

I read your story when you first posted it on lermanet.

I admire your courage to post it and I hope you'll post more on OCMB or on lermanet.

Opter

rollette

Postby rollette » Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:51 am

hey Tommy, I think we all deserve forgiveness in some way or another. You said you were actually a part of OSA?? I really don't know too much about it. I've said time & again on here my mother was declared by OSA. She was a member for 30 years of COS. OSA declared her because she made a comment to "Tommy Thompsom (sp)" So just because of 1 comment she made to him they declared her. This was on freezone. I know it's just amatter of time before they find out I am on this board. My sister is a hard-core brainwashed member of the cult. She basically runs it out here in AZ. I don't care though. I want them to research me. Find out who I am then have nothing to retaliate with. Because they know they are wrong. The COS out here in AZ is as messed up up as the Fundamentalist Mormom's they are trying to go after. Polygamy+scientology= different cult , same game... they want your money & soul...

rollette

Postby rollette » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:07 am

And one more thing....I know they aren't going to bother me on here because if they do I will contact the news media ASAP. That's right the "WOG" News media. What LRH calls the "MERCHANTS OF CHAOS" The merchants of chaos because they actually spread what's going on. That's why COS hates the media. They will report on anything, bad or good. I will give the past report on my nephew dying in a house fire because they forced his mother to stay at the org 18 hours a day. Not caring if she has children to tend to or not. Scientology's rules & policy's have led to the death of my 9 year old nephew. I really am trying to blow this up in their face again so they can aknowledge this. I will keep writing to newspapers or whatever I need to do. The news already has a report of this fire happening. I was just young and intimated by the org not to kiss & tell. I am going to tell now. I hope they read this and weep.

SCIE-NO-MO-

Postby SCIE-NO-MO- » Mon Jul 10, 2006 4:49 pm

Tommy, great post. I too read your story when it first came out and I hope you and Jennifer are okay. I have had nothing but grace from the people that I have apologized to in the process of "waking up". One thing I will never forget they said to me is "be fair to yourself as you would be to others, don't keep beating yourself up". That has been very heart warmimg. I hope the apologies you're extending are accepted in this manner as well. You seem to be a very decent person.

steppenwolf

Postby steppenwolf » Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:27 pm

[deleted]

- steppenwolf
Last edited by steppenwolf on Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

tommygormanxenu

they did not yet

Postby tommygormanxenu » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:45 am

I am glad the people you apologised to accepted your apologies. Well that would be great if that happen but so far I have not talked to them or anything yet. They did not accepted my apologies yet .I hope it will happen soon.

Tommy Gorman

tommygormanxenu

harms of the cult

Postby tommygormanxenu » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:07 am

the HARMS OF SCIENTOLOGY go on www.lermanet.com and www.factnet.org and post your stories there too.

Tommy Gorman

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”