One opened, more to come!
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:17 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:07 pm 

la.........

I'll answer later...............that really upset me. I'm cancelling the melt down as it's too poorly written. I'll do it later, when I have time to say what I truly want.

Thanks for the data.....

Tory/Magoo~~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:49 pm 

Tom Cruise gets kicked off his contract from Paramount Pictures . Paramount Pictures lost money and they feel it is because of his crazy behavior . They were with him for 14 years and now they won't keep him signed with Paramount Pictures any more. HAHAHA Scientology sucks . Cruise is going down with SCIENTOLOGY HAHAHAHA. Keep speaking the true harms of scientology and telling your storys . Scientology hates that the most when we speak out that is called BAD PR.

H.O. Tommy Gorman

Post subject: Re: Good ‘ol Yarns from the Int Base #2
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:54 am 

Keith Henson wrote:
BTs2Free wrote:
I just remembered one of the final straws that got me to realize I had to leave. The jig was up.

Those of you who were at Int in the late 90’s . . .

I wonder if you were there the very first time I picketed Int? It would have been May 1997. I never got any feedback from that one, though the next day after Grady Ward and I deposed Miscavige there was the car chase through the deep sand story and that was the deposition where DM ranted about TR 1.1 and being buggered. Classic!

http://www.kuro5hin.org/story/2006/4/21/171516/867

Keith Henson

Yeah Keith, I was definitely there then. We had a drill at the base called the "Intruder Drill"! There's a big horn on the top of the Estates building - sounds like a very loud ship horn. It gets fired off once a day at noon to test it and to signal lunch time basically. Security controls the horn. To alert intruder, Security blasts the horn with a series of blasts and then, no one is to leave the building they're in. I think we were inside for quite some time when you were there. But I do remember when they fired the horn and we were told that there was a picketer out on the highway. You should also know that as part of the intruder drill, if anyone from the outside gets onto the property, there are actual assigned teams of males on the base that are to report to certain areas to look for the intruder. If they find the person they are to use whatver method they can to get the intruder over to Security at which point Security will hand them over to police. When we were training on the intruder drill one time, I specifically remember Jim Johnson asking the Security Chief if we could "kick the persons ass?" this was replied with a "whatever you need to do to handle the situation." I'm cloudy on who the Security Chf was at the time, it was either Jackson or Uwe Stuckenbrock. So any of you planning on hopping the fence, NOT a good idea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:04 am 

Yup SCIENTOLOGY SUCKS. Keep telling your stores about the true harms of scientology because that is a great way to put scientology in it's place .
H.O. Tommy Gorman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:31 pm 

BTs2Free wrote:
Dear Tory, mr_bad and all,

Thank you for all of your questions and support. I have read many of your posts and watched your videos Tori. All of you have given me hope and inspiration in making it out in the real world and also for finding out about the REAL DEAL with $cientology.

So glad to hear that another one is out and welcome to the board! It's quite an eye opener, isn't it, the first time you google Scientology. I was out of Scientology for years before I discovered OCMB and other sites and started uncovering some of the lies I had been told. Right royally pissed me off, too! The lies, that is.

Quote:
As I am newly posting for the first time and growing some hair on my chest, there are a few things I don’t feel I should talk about right now, but I will answer any questions that I feel comfortable to answer right now.

I don’t want to give away WHEN I left the base. This makes it easier for OSA as they can then narrow the target.

I don’t want to say what posts I held or what org I was in. There are several orgs at the base, for all they know I could’ve been right there in RTC. And wouldn’t OSA love to find out?

Yup, I am quite sure OSA would love to find out. You are quite wise to play your cards close to your chest, and most of us fully understand. I do believe OSA might be in a bit of overwhelm trying to figure out who we all are, though. There are a lot of critics these days.

Quote:
Okay, yeah the books and materials are all being redone, revised, etc… I first noticed this when I started seeing “Based on the Works of LRH�. I even asked about this to certain people in R Comps like Russ Williams and Diane (forgot her last name). The answers I got were that there were either LRH advices or directives for all of this. I should have asked to see it in writing – just like policy says, but I erred too much on trust. Possibly a bad habbit. During the Golden Age of Tech evolution I remember COBs whole selling point about it was that there were newly found advices about patter drills and the proper way to train people and that we had it all wrong and that the GAT would correct this and finally we’d be on-Source! Gimme a freakin break please! There were glaring out-points flying all over the place. But like I said, the standard operating procedure at the base is to ignore and violate policy in the name of “production�, “handling Hill 10’s� and “It’s a COB order.� Let’s also look at history, remember that book “All About Radiation�? Back in the 70’s it used to say on the cover “By a Nuclear Physicist� or something. Hmmmm… Where did that go and why? Ha! You can even compare older versions of Dianetics and find glaring revisions.

Believe me, during the ’91 OEC Vols and Tech Vols evoltion, I noticed a truck load of PLs and Bulletins completely left out. Nowhere to be seen again. If you can still find the old vols, check it out for yourself. It’s that obvious. Look how big the type is in the new vols! It’s bigger to fill the blanks! Plus, we were up for days – weeks during that evolution to get them released on time. I wonder how easy it is to control and pull the wool over people’s eyes who don’t sleep? Good job guys! You’ve earned some movie tickets and an SHSBC jacket. Now don’t tell me I never did anything for you!

Interesting you should mention this. We have been discussing the "lost definition of an F/N" on another thread and I had been about to post a question as to whether the tech vols had been revised. I was thinking they must have been for the Golden Age of Out Tech to be enforced.

I recall sometime around 1990 and order went to orgs to replace all the green books with the newer editions. No old copies were allowed to be kept for comparison. The old ones were supposedly being donated to prisons. Later on I enquired and found out the whole lot had been pulped. I guess they couln't quite risk the out PR of a book burning!

Did the people who were doing the revisions not query the changes, or did they not notice, or were they too scared to say anything? Or was it the slavish unquestioning obedience to the all-knowing, infallible management? I did run across a couple of the latter type before I left, they are quite something!

I learned that keeping my mouth shut was sometimes the wisest policy in the SO, as I'm sure many SO members did, but I've always believed that most actually had a clue. This idea of 'enemy lines' and 'disaffection' if anyone noticed and outpoint was, I believe, one of the most destructive ideas ever to take hold in any group, anywhere. It totally prevents any chance of self correction in a group, and opens the door for a completely facist regime to evolve in a group that once supported freedom of speech and human rights.

I do have a question. In the late 80's and early 90's, orgs that reached St Hill size were awarded a Universe Corps team. But a few years ago Tampa reached St. Hill size and they were told at the event that they could go to Flag to get their OT levels. Is there no more Universe Corps?

I have been wondering a lot lately about the people still in and if they know that they have a lot of friends out here (in this seething mass of SPs and entheta), who will give them help and support if they just walk out the door. Int is especially a worry as it is so isolated and all mail and telephone calls are monitored now, I believe. Any ideas on how to get the message in there?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:19 pm 

Kookaburra,

Quote:
I have been wondering a lot lately about the people still in and if they know that they have a lot of friends out here (in this seething mass of SPs and entheta), who will give them help and support if they just walk out the door. Int is especially a worry as it is so isolated and all mail and telephone calls are monitored now, I believe. Any ideas on how to get the message in there?

It would seem to me the best way to effectively get a message into these guys would be to stand out front of Int-base with a sign for a very long time. They have to run and hide anytime someone pickets, but eventually, this would become so disruptive, they would have to get on with their routines.

Also, in the delusional world of an S.O. member, who thinks he's apart of the greatest humantarian cause of all time, and he' playing hide-and-go-seek everytime somebody shows up with a sign saying, "$cientology $ucks!!" it causes his fragile psyche to explode into summersaults of doubts, disbelief, confusion, and anger. They start asking WTF is going on, and wanting a REAL answer. This is very bad for morale.

Am I right??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:39 am 

Kookaburra wrote:
Did the people who were doing the revisions not query the changes, or did they not notice, or were they too scared to say anything? Or was it the slavish unquestioning obedience to the all-knowing, infallible management? I did run across a couple of the latter type before I left, they are quite something!

I do have a question. In the late 80's and early 90's, orgs that reached St Hill size were awarded a Universe Corps team. But a few years ago Tampa reached St. Hill size and they were told at the event that they could go to Flag to get their OT levels. Is there no more Universe Corps?

Hey Kookaburra, good questions and I believe you answered the first one very well. Mostly at Int, people are too scared to say anything for fear of being investigated and punished. There were always a LOT of investigations and evals being done there to find all the "Whos" and Hill 10 makers. It was and is a very unsafe feeling environment for the individual there. Along with that there is also the "all-knowing, infallable management" implant but I think the fear plays the biggest part in these guys not wanting to say or do anything about the powers that be there.

Regarding the Universe Corps - ha! If anyone thinks that DM wants any precious auditing time spent on staff members, they're dreaming. With all the years I was on staff and the SO, I NEVER had an actual session with a staff auditor to get me up the bridge. All I got was sec checking and corrective actions. All my auditing was through co-audit - period. Hardly anyone at Int EVER got staff auditing to get them up the bridge. If the top Scientologists at Int aren't going up the Bridge, do you think they'd want to send a lower org a Universe Corps? I'm not saying that the Universe Corps was cancelled, I'm just saying that it's probably the lowest of the lowest of priorities.

Hope that helps answer your Q's. :)

BTs2Free

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:09 am 

SCIENTOLOG SUCKS AND HARMS SO MANY . please keep telling the true hrams of scientology and keep speaking out.
H.O. Tommy Gorman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 1:06 am 

Pibtull wrote:
It still amazes me that a group of dedicated people working together and being punished all the time for every minor infraction, wouldn't just "get it" at the same time that the real "why" was miscavige himself.

Isn't the real "why" Hubbard?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:17 am 

songbird
I agree 100% . That was a great posting so keep up the great work. Everyone keep telling the true harms of scientology. LRH is a little fat man and a drunk and DM is a dwarf . SCIENTOLOGY SUCKS.
H.O. Tommy Gorman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:14 pm 

Songbird wrote:

Quote:
Isn't the real "why" Hubbard?

YES, INDEED !

Unfortunately Ron didn't tell to all his slaves that they could experience group cognitions as well as individual ones . . . :wink:

Post subject: Re: Good ‘ol Yarns from the Int Base #2
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 2:09 am 

BTs2Free wrote:
Yeah Keith, I was definitely there then.

I wonder if you would remember the two guards that came out that day? One of them was pink faced with light hair. He got pinker and pinker out in the sun. I quit after 20-30 minutes because he was getting all blotchy and I thought he was going to die of heat stroke. The other one who came out was a little shorter with black hair who took 100-200 pictures of me, walking backwards and reloading can after can of 35 mm film. I was like he expected me to vanish like a vampire if he took enough pictures.

The next time I was out there was January of 1998 (I think). That was the one where Hoden came out and claimed that the yardstick I was using for my sign was a 2x2. There was a good picture in the Press-Enterprise my private eye who was with me took.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't think anyone I know would want to get into the base. It's freaky enough to be out there on the road looking in.

Do you know if the pickets got anyone thinking about getting out?

Do you know if any of the xenu flyers the contractors brought in were found?

Much thanks,

Keith

PS I wonder how they would react to a thousand little xenu flyers blowing through the fence? Perhaps with a cheery message from Chuck Beatty?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:09 am 

SCIENTOLOGY SUCKS . everyone keep up the good work on telling the true harms of scientology.
H.O.Tommy Gorman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:02 pm 

[b] Keith Henson wrote:

[/quote]The other one who came out was a little shorter with black hair who took 100-200 pictures of me, walking backwards and reloading can after can of 35 mm film.[quote]

Pity that they now have digital cameras, if we could get every OSA guy
to waste that much money in pictures $cientology would be bankrupt in no time. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:55 pm 

BTs2Free,

Quote:
If the top Scientologists at Int aren't going up the Bridge, do you think they'd want to send a lower org a Universe Corps? I'm not saying that the Universe Corps was cancelled, I'm just saying that it's probably the lowest of the lowest of priorities.

That was one of the big "wake up" moments for me. When the Universe Corps arrived--it was 1 auditor and a c/s. Can you say, "Pathetic??" I thought they were joking. People started leaving left and right. No one was getting any auditing and within a month the threats of taking the "Universe Corps" away were already starting.

This is probably the thing that pisses me off the most. I can put up with a tough environment, but when people don't deliver on a promise--it makes me want to spit in their face or worse.

Actually, I think every $cientologist who's ever been tricked to join staff to help an org go St. Hill Size and was there to get the commendation should ban together and start a Class Action Lawsuit. Each person should get the cash equivalent of going up the Bridge to OT 7.

It's just a thought.

mb

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next