One opened, more to come!
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:13 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:02 pm 

My husband and I were separated only while he was in the EPF and when I was, a little later, altogether about 4 weeks. We both discussed it and chose to leave, together. He wanted to "route out standardly". I didn't, and after 4 days of BS and being jerked around, he agreed. The security guard who does the "leaving staff sec checks" tried to convince me that I should go and handle our debts and leave my husband there, in the SO, then come back. We disagreed and left together, NEVER TO RETURN!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:17 pm 

Dr. Shannon,

Quote:
My husband and I were separated only while he was in the EPF and when I was, a little later, altogether about 4 weeks. We both discussed it and chose to leave, together. He wanted to "route out standardly". I didn't, and after 4 days of BS and being jerked around, he agreed. The security guard who does the "leaving staff sec checks" tried to convince me that I should go and handle our debts and leave my husband there, in the SO, then come back. We disagreed and left together, NEVER TO RETURN!!!!!

BALLSY MOVE!! Routing out "standardly" only prolongs the time it takes to "wake up" and makes your disappointment with $cientology last longer.

Glad you're out.

mb

Post subject: FPRD Incident
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:38 am 

Not meaning to change the subject, but I was reminded tonight of an incident I had forgotten about. When I first got posted in the Solo NOTS HGC, we had one of our musters in the C/S office, with the Solo I/C, the SN C/Ses, the SN Ds of P, and the Lead SN D of P. The Solo I/C was ranting and raving about some videoed sessions she had reviewed, of a SN auditor who was audited on 70+ hours of FPRD by a Class IX auditor (remember, this was at the FLAG AO, "the mecca of technical perfection"). Apparently there was NOT ONE INSTANT READ, but whatever else that was there ("prior" and "latent" reads) had been run-FOR SIX INTENSIVES! (Her point was that we should all be reviewing these taped sessions more often, to prevent these kinds of incredible screw-ups.)

The Solo I/C was HORRIFIED by this and was so worried that such gross mistakes would become known. She still thought the "tech" worked. I'm sure RTC was just laughing their butts off!

I was sickened by this. I wondered why that mistake wasn't admitted to the public that it happened to, and made right, as much as possible. I personally had been through some pretty awful auditing, but of course, it's always the PC's fault, not the auditor's.

Of course, since I now know that it's all BS anyway, the "technical" errors are no big deal. But WHAT A SCAM!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:56 am 

Yes it's all a scam but those in there beleive it. The PC spent 30K on shitty auditing. So now these tech terminals believe they have a MWH against this PC and likely others so will act accordingly. Natter and bitching about them You mentioned the auditors talking in the back of the HGC about PC's and their overts. Confidential, huh? I saw the same thing at PAC. It's like one big gossip fest back there as auditors write up their sessions. And a sure sign of MWH's!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:00 am 

More like $55K- Class 9 intensives are $9K+

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:55 am 

Yup............that was another reason I began speaking out:
One was due to Scientology breaking up families, another was due to all of their lies, and the attempts to stop free speech. Then there was the HUGE amounts of $$$ people lost, only to learn it was all a big CON.
JEEEEEEEEEESH.
OT 7 is $7,000 an Intensive, which is 12 1/2 hours...which when you factor in you're addressing BT's and Clusters........oh boy, that can add up!

So thank you, again, for sharing your stories!

My best, :wink:

Tory/Magoo~~ N 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 6:11 am 

Dr. Donna Shannon
my father got charged over 12,000 for one Intensive at Flag . I am very happy you got out of the S.O. with your husband and never went back. Very cool you 2 made that happen . Keep up your great postings. Keep telling the true harms of scientology. Yes scientology is 1000% SCAM. H.O. Tommy Gorman

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:46 am 

Quote:
Apparently there was NOT ONE INSTANT READ, but whatever else that was there ("prior" and "latent" reads) had been run-FOR SIX INTENSIVES! (Her point was that we should all be reviewing these taped sessions more often, to prevent these kinds of incredible screw-ups.)

Argh! I was there when they changed the definition of F/N....were you?
Man, talk about insanity in the makings! Flag went NUTS...and ALL of us who had been trained for years and years and years, didn't lay down easily to accept this.

Truly, I think that one thing was the beginning of the end for MANY of us.

You're most correct about no matter what, they (Scientology) are ALWAYS "right" and YOU, no matter who, no matter how much they've F*** up: YOU are WRONG! :roll:

God! I'm thrilled to be out of that nut house, every single day of my life,
I thank the higher powers, and the critics, that I'm free, really free. :alien: :cheers:

Best to you all, :wink:

Tory/Magoo~~N 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:38 am 

Dr. Donna Shannon wrote:
Apparently there was NOT ONE INSTANT READ, but whatever else that was there ("prior" and "latent" reads) had been run-FOR SIX INTENSIVES!

Are you talking about assessment lists reads?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:32 am 

False Purpose Rundown was the action being done. Just another convoluted way to try to find "overts" to use against you.

Any day, no matter how bad, when you are out of $cientology, is better than the best day you could ever have as a Sea Org member!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:15 am 

I have always had a technical mind.

As I understood, it ain't just about reading the e-meter in listing. It is also how the auditor delivers the list items to the PC (in voice inflection). That's what I learned. And I did see the difference in reads (latent or otherwise).

Maybe we should ask a long-time auditor? (I'm curious.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:57 pm 

programmer_guy wrote:
Maybe we should ask a long-time auditor? (I'm curious.)

I can probably answer your questions, but I'm not quite sure what they are.

- Itsaline

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 2:18 pm 

PG,

The question is really irrelevant. The point is, THERE IS NO "TECH". RTC DOES NOT CARE about "standard tech", and it really doesn't matter. The product is a person who is hypnotized into paying more money, and has told enough of his secrets that he is trapped into staying there in case he starts to figure it out. How the auditor gets that product is really of no concern to RTC.

All of these "fine points" to auditing are just a big smoke screen to add complexity and introvert you.

DS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 3:56 am 

Dr. Donna Shannon,

In the big picture you are right. For SCN lurkers they may like to know that the mecca of tech can't deliver an assessment list correctly. At least, that is what I am understanding from the stories.

Do I believe in the "tech"? No.

Do I believe that things can read on an e-meter? Yes. I had seen it too many times to deny it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:57 am 

Once I went to a bookselling seminar given by Barry Fine. He was demonstrating what he does to get people to buy Dianetics, when giving "stress tests" on the meter. He shows them the needle and asks them a question, like "What worries you the most?" Usually, there would be a read, if lucky an LFBD. He would say "BOOM! WHAT WAS THAT?" and then proceed to talk to them until they bought the book.

Someone asked, "What if there is no read?" He answered, "I would say 'BOOM! WHAT WAS THAT?" anyway- they will never notice that there isn't a read."

I used to believe in the meter more than I do now. I have "F/Ned" too many times when I was pissed off, or dead tired, or starving (especially when in the SO!), to really think that it is very accurate. You believe what you expect to have happen, most of the time.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next