Growing up in Clearwater, Fl

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Don Carlo

Re: Growing up in Clearwater, Fl

Post by Don Carlo » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:51 am

They don't exactly say in writing "you can drink a little after you graduate" but they say almost the same thing:
Narconon practices a holistic drug rehab and does not attribute drug addiction to an incurable disease. Instead, Narconon believes the victims of drug addiction have every chance to be completely cured for life
http://express-press-release.net/77/Nar ... 881208.php

Google "Narconon" + "completely cured" and you get many hits, from Scientology web pages.

Boneshaker

Post by Boneshaker » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:55 am

I know the numbers on addiction better than most. It's quite sad but the majority of those that stay sober have done it through the 12 steps. The idea of one drunk helping another is just one that works. Narconon is a dangerous idea and one I will never support
It's time to thank our old fears for helping us to survive and then wave goodbye to them- anonymous

Seven times down, eight times up or NEVER GIVE UP

Boneshaker

Post by Boneshaker » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:56 am

And I just read that the one in spring hill has been outed and so has the developer behind it. Maybe they will start to see these things are a sham and shit them down permanently before more people die .
It's time to thank our old fears for helping us to survive and then wave goodbye to them- anonymous

Boneshaker

Post by Boneshaker » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:50 pm

Wow. Just had an old friend talk about narcanon in LA . What a tragedy. She lost a few friends recently that were confused by the rhetoric of narcanon and now one has ended his life.

idle morgue

Post by idle morgue » Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:41 am

Boneshaker - 20 years - you are awesome!! Good job!! I know AA works - I have friends that got sober and stayed sober because of the program.

What does Clearwater wogs think of the cult? Tell all...don't hold back! LOL!!

Do they hate the cult and think they are a cult or do they ignore them?

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”