my story page 2

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

psalmlover22

my story page 2

Post by psalmlover22 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:31 am

Ok so after spending six months in a halfway house for nearly killing myself because a sea org officer would not let me do the ktl leaving me thinking i had no hope because i couldnt handle the study tech. i began to go back to my christian faith. after alot of time and decision on my part to get better i found out that ture freedom isn't something you can purchase. life is a gift and i belief christ demonstrated to all people the reality and love of that gift through his sacrifie. this belief has done more for my life than all i ever did or read in scientology. L.Ron hubbard was an ego maniac and its sad that people will believe anything than the gift of life god offers to anyone and that gift by the way is free to everyone from the poorest to the richest, from the most intelligent to the dummest. Ron told me that only scientology would give hope to mankind but only one percent of people could make it in scientology, the smartest and righest. what an evil thing to get people to believe. what an evil way to try and gain power over people. I have since done alot of homework on scientology from the other side, the side scientology doesnt want people to know about. its sad that people wont believe in a creator who loves them and gives them the very breath of life from day to day. i have read many of the court cases against scientology including the lawrence wallersheim case. amazing how the church always said they never lost a case and were given tax exempt status with "flying colors". i just wonder how long an organization like this can continue when it operates off of lies and deceit as a way to obtain its objectives(not to mention espionage and outright violence using the courts and other methods) . i am alive today because of gods truth and his son jesus

i-Betty

Re: my story page 2

Post by i-Betty » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:26 pm

I am so glad you're out of scientology and finding a path to happiness that is much kinder.

My love to you, psalmlover22.

xxx

Demented LRH

Post by Demented LRH » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:44 pm

Welcome to the board, psalmlover22!

"Ok so after spending six months in a halfway house for nearly killing myself because a sea org officer would not let me do the ktl leaving me thinking "

What is ktl? I spent over 5 months in Sea Org but I'm not familiar with this term.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:25 am

Congratulations on getting out, psalmlover22. Also, welcome to the board.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

idle morgue

Post by idle morgue » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:18 am

psalmlover22 wrote:Ok so after spending six months in a halfway house for nearly killing myself because a sea org officer would not let me do the ktl leaving me thinking i had no hope because i couldnt handle the study tech. i began to go back to my christian faith. after alot of time and decision on my part to get better i found out that ture freedom isn't something you can purchase. life is a gift and i belief christ demonstrated to all people the reality and love of that gift through his sacrifie. this belief has done more for my life than all i ever did or read in scientology. L.Ron hubbard was an ego maniac and its sad that people will believe anything than the gift of life god offers to anyone and that gift by the way is free to everyone from the poorest to the richest, from the most intelligent to the dummest. Ron told me that only scientology would give hope to mankind but only one percent of people could make it in scientology, the smartest and righest. what an evil thing to get people to believe. what an evil way to try and gain power over people. I have since done alot of homework on scientology from the other side, the side scientology doesnt want people to know about. its sad that people wont believe in a creator who loves them and gives them the very breath of life from day to day. i have read many of the court cases against scientology including the lawrence wallersheim case. amazing how the church always said they never lost a case and were given tax exempt status with "flying colors". i just wonder how long an organization like this can continue when it operates off of lies and deceit as a way to obtain its objectives(not to mention espionage and outright violence using the courts and other methods) . i am alive today because of gods truth and his son jesus
Good for you. I too, am a Christian. I am re-reading the Bible and find it such a helpful book - filled with wisdom beyond belief. Christ does heal the damage the cult inflicts. There is no need for "auditing off your sins" - Christ cleared us 2013 years ago - and I really have appreciation for my faith in Christ after suffering the ill effects of Satan's cult - Scientology. Thanks for posting this. I recommend anyone suffering from Scientology to pick up the bible - give it a chance and see if it can't really change your life! It saved mine!!

i-Betty

Post by i-Betty » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:51 am

I no longer have a faith, and do you know what? I miss it. I miss the comfort blanket of belief. It's been twenty-five years since I went to church, and twenty since I stopped believing entirely in any kind of God, but I still occasionally read favourite parts of the bible, simply because they are full of wisdom and kindness and good advice :)

bparker230

Post by bparker230 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:07 pm

I went through the same belief in $cientology, the same energy and determination, and a shitload of money that I invested in what I believed was "the answer", It sucked to find out that I had "been had".

bparker230

Post by bparker230 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:20 pm

You are right, LRon was a con man as his own son declared many times. I gave up my career to join the SO. Fortunately, I got fed up and got the hell out after 3 months. I still believed in $cientology, and still wanted to go "up the bridge", but I didn't go back after I was aforded the opportunity to find out what kind of BULLSHIT I had been sold.

bubbler

Post by bubbler » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:51 am

The greatest teacher of them all: Jesus of Nazareth

:heartsign:

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”