How to prevent someone from joining?

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
wolfbro71
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How to prevent someone from joining?

Post by wolfbro71 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:48 am

Ok, I'm new here and I've been lurking basically since the whole anon thing started. I've learned a great deal more about the cult than I ever would have dreamed.

A person over at Enturbulation.org has a problem:

http://forums.enturbulation.org/viewtop ... f=7&t=3243
Without divulging too much of myself, I work in the medical profession and have the most amazing boss ever. This morning during a lull in patients we were chatting and during the course of the conversation I cracked a joke about a practice that doubles as a part time recruiting station for Scientology.

At that point, my boss let me in on something I was unaware of. There is another doctor in our office who rents space from us. He is currently under the care of a practice management program. Practice Management is pretty common in our industry - all geared towards helping you build your practice faster and more efficiently, how to deal with difficult insurance companies, etc. In order to do this, your coach looks at your business with a magnifying glass. Full disclosure of your books, the whole works.

I found out this morning that the doctor in question is having his practice managed by the Scientologists. My heart just dropped and before I knew it I was blurting out my concern for this doctor. He's a genuinely good guy who I have a lot of respect for. His one downfall is that he is constantly seeking the quick path to having a highly successful business. He has tried more "get rick quick" schemes than I care to count.

And now the frakin Wacky Space Goons have him in their sights. Financially he is NOT doing well which was why he sought a management company in the first place. So far, they have given him a few of the industry-wide solutions to help stabilize him but over the last few months I have noticed him making more and more trips to Florida.
If you scroll a little down the page, it seems the doc is getting even deeper into this.
On Monday Dr. C told me he spent Saturday on the phone with his coach for "hours". She had him going over his entire life, regressing he said. So she could "figure out" why he isnt more successful.
I was going to suggest she join here and post this story, but I know how long it's taking Andreas to sort through all the new registrations.

Considering how many former CoS members there are on this site, I was hoping you could provide some useful advice for her and I can just post a link to this topic.

Thanks so much!

ozzuk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by ozzuk » Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:18 pm

This is disgracefull they claim to not use their different fronts to increase the scientologist number and achieve their own goals but the fact that the poor woman was being audited over the phone is sad...

South Park is something you could show to her, this is one thing that really got the message out especially when cruise and co got it banned...

Definately get her to look up all the sites this one, arnies site, why they are are dead, and the lisa mcphearson trust...

I hope she doesent get roped in she won't be making money for herself very fast only for them...
"They say that evil prevails if good men fail to act"

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”