my limited, but way too much experience with $cn

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
somebody
Location: Somewhere between here, the net, my pc, and the entheta band
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

my limited, but way too much experience with $cn

Post by somebody » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:32 am

My name: Geoff Upton
Org where I nearly lost myself: Birmingham UK (the albert st and constitution hill org's)

About my short "stay": I was on their staff twice, first time (i believe it was either 1991 or 1992, im not sure) I was a HCO expiditer (more like slave!) and was forced "clean the toilet and purif area's" by the HCO secratary (I seem to remember her name was something like Emanuella) Then first thing in the day (about 9am till 2pm)to go into the town center and give out leaflets etc, then after that go on course for hours on end! Thankfully, I never got much further than the basic study manual the first time, but I got worried seen all these people doing the academy courses and such, and a few were declaired, and i was "told off" for talking to them (as i had seen them just after their been declaired)

Thankfully, i got bored with it and went off lines. Although I did see them when i went to the town center.

The second time (about 1997), I got dragged back by that amnesty thing misterbitch had called... I wish i hadn't signed it!!! I was lobbed into the technical training corps, and was in line to be one of their new "30 auditors", again i started with the BSM, had one session of dianetics auditing, and had a few weeks with a "buddy" doing the life orientation course I believe (it had a clay man standing on a planet on the cover), but she blew before i/we even got near the end of it, and i was left with that not finished! I somehow managed to finish the BSM! While i was still doing the BSM, I was buddied up with many folks doing other courses... I ended up "buddying" with one guy trying to learn the tone scale (didn't work and he ended up with someone else doing it!). then i was thrown into helping someone doing the metering course, then another doing his TR's (as i'd just about got past the first few!) and so on! Of course, there was always the "oh you must get trained at flag to be a flubless aiuditor" crap... as if i wanted to go there!!!

I think that the thing that really blew me this time round was three things...

1) going to saint hill for an event, not actually seeing the event (but had my picture on a board of auditors to be which was on view to all in siant hill!) I think it was the release of some scientology manual which had loads of sub-books with touch assists, how to improve communication etc in it (looking back it was a complete waste of paper!!) The worst of it was that we got back to the org at 4am on sunday (the event was on saturday), and somehow was back on course at 11am next day after 2 hours sleep!

2) I, two other recruits, and the central records officer were asked to clean up this first floor area (it had a massive pile of old policy letters etc which needed binning... we put them in black rubbish bags out in a dumpster which was already full and anyone could have taken them!), and

3) I was accused TWICE of squirreling... I was given two warnings and made to read lots of policy letters buth by the HCO secrary (same one as the previous stint!) and warned that the 3rd time I would be declaired and never be allowed in for anything again (damn I wish I had have!!!!) At this time I'd just started the word clearing course (a yellowie coloured folder with a rocket launching on it), I completely screwed it nup because nobody had explained what the different couloured points on the check sheet meant!! The course superviser was quite... strange about it!!!

At the same time I was doing this I was taking a college course which i was fitting round the org hours somehow! It was torture! But the last time I was there, i got a bad cold, the HCO secratary did a touch assist to try and help get rid of it (useless of course!), and about a week later I went off lines as I was about to be disowned by my folks if i didn't quit (thank god I did!!!)

After that I "buzzed" the org (just walked round the outside, watched who went in and out and what was going on etc) for months, and they called, wrote letters etc wanting their money for services rendered... i still have the freeloader bill and I have NO intention of paying up, even if it means getting them off my back!!!!

I've only recently started keeping their "ideal org" newsletters (more as a watch thing than anything else!) as i can see them becoming more "dangerous" (wanting their money more and more and maybe going to extreme measures to get it!!)) plus it helps me see how desperate they are (although the OCBM forums are excellent for seeing this kind of thing anyway!!)

I believe (as of my last stint there) the staff were something like this:

Lucy james - exec director
Haden James - deputy exec
Vicky ellroy - dissem director
Roger ellroy - head of processing and case supervisor (also did the purif courses)
Emanuella (don't remember last name) - HCO secratary
Karen something (I think that was her name anyway) - treasury director
Paul (don't recall the name) - central records
David Elleson (I think that was his last name) - course/academy supervisor

And a few others who I can't remember, but I know there was a class VI auditor on staff, can't remember her name though.

Hope this helps with any checks you need to do into who I am, but Im out of psycopathagy for life and I never want to go back! I just want to pull those poor souls who are in get out... even if its via the net!!!!

I think my last words to end this go something like "Forward OCMB, forward Anan, lets close them down... RIGHT down!"

somebody
Location: Somewhere between here, the net, my pc, and the entheta band
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by somebody » Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:55 am

Btw, I would like to say that I'm nothing to do with the user called "somebodyelse" (well apart from been a member of OCBM!!!) I just thought I would say this so as to stop any mix up's or anything like that! Just being careful just in case ;)

Respect to somebodyelse 8)
Geoff "Lonewolf" Upton

Ex staff (thank god!) HCO expiditer/trainiee auditor in the TTC

Glad to be out!!!!

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”