I'm Not an Ex-Scio, but this seems to be where intros go

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Paradox
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

I'm Not an Ex-Scio, but this seems to be where intros go

Post by Paradox » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:52 pm

I'm Paradox. I'm an eighteen year old engineering student from Georgia, and a Christian. I've never been involved with Scientology, but I wanted to join to get to know more about the effort, and to see how I can help and such. I also wanted to meet some new people. I'm glad to be here!

Kilia
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Kilia » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:53 pm

Welcome to OCMB, Paradox...glad to have you here. :)

Anonymous McUnknown

Post by Anonymous McUnknown » Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:51 pm

Welcome, young man!

One thing you can do is learn and educate yourself about facts. If you're here it's because you have some concern and/or interest in Scientology's "other side of the coin", right? Well, there are lots (and with "lots" I mean vastly hughe amounts) of things the Corporation of Scientology wants to keep in the dark: fraud, mental control techniques disguided as self-help and even therapy, a criminal liar founder, conspirations, kidnapping, slave labor, child neglect and abuse, harrassment, litigation with the intent of destroying lives instead of winning in court, and a very long list of etceteras.

Read about it (here, in whyaretheydead.net, over at enturbulation.org, at lermanet.com, at xenutv.com and so many other sites filled to the top with data and "dox" [documents]), get to understand it, ask when you have doubts... get to know Tory Magoo, Arnie Lerma, Mark Bunker and so many, many others who have been in this fight for decades and have spent even more decades inside CoS.

Learn from them, and if you consider that they have a reason to speak up, echo their words and take their knowledge to other people.

Take care, and be strong!

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:11 pm

Hello Paradox! I am so happy to see an 18 year old college student here, interested in learning about this cult. Many of us got in to scientology at your age, when we were young, idealistic and out to save the world.

Knowledge is the best vaccine against and antidote for cults.

There are many dark and unlit paths on the road to truth, and some are very enticing.

I have great hopes for young adults like you who look before you leap.

Welcome, and please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

We are here to help you educate and help others about this scam.

Every single person who learns the facts before they waste time and money on scientology is also saving their friends, family, children and future from a world of pain.

Ladybird
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”