Returning New Member:)

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Lt.Englund

Post by Lt.Englund » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:43 pm

Thank you for sharing your story. Fear is the glue that sticks people to Scientology. The glue is made of lies and intimidation. When the lies are exposed and the intimidation is confronted, the glue doesn't stick anymore.

I have a similar story except the ex- didn't leave $cientology.

One way to combat the fear is make up a joke about what you fear. There was a thread here years ago about $cientology jokes. One in particular was "how many scientologists does it take to screw in a lightbulb." There were some wickedly funny and creative answers to that one.

Once you escape the nuthouse and look back in, all you can do is laugh. And suddenly, it's not so scary any more.

Valkyrie
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Valkyrie » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:56 am

Good to meet you, Wisened One. I am a former Class V Org staff member too. I too, felt the same way about "getting sick" or even dying by reading stuff on the net about the Upper Levels.

We're here! We're alive, we're FREE!

I can say that I was a degraded being by being a slave with Scientology Management robbing me of my true self-determinism, free will, and motivation by purpose, as opposed to fear of Ethics Actions, and Scientology's definition of My Eternity.

Hell, my Eternity is MY Eternity, and just that. No religion, cult, sect, or any group, will ever hang that over my head again.

EVER!

Peace,

"The Vaulk"
"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." – Goethe

Thelma
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Thelma » Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:40 am

Wisened Ones

Your story is starting to make it's rounds on the internet. I've seen it a couple places already.

I read your post on Emma's board and wanted to make a quick comment. You told a story about someone you were regging. That person had to go home to get their money and you were told to go with them. They left you standing in the hallway of a strange building.

There is a post from not too long ago (a few months maybe) that I read from a person who was being regged and tried to get out of it by saying they had to go home to get the money. They said the Scientologist followed them and they (left them standing somewhere?). Sorry I can't remember the whole story because it didn't seem too important at the time.

I wonder if that was your guy? Although I'm sure it's happened more than once.

This was posted as a 'close call with Scientology' comment. No idea where it was. Seems like maybe it was on Digg.

Anyway, you told your story well and I appreciate the step you took in doing it.
:D

Wisened One

Post by Wisened One » Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:34 pm

Thelma:

Whoa, I'd like you to find that story for me. It MIGHT be 'my' story...but then again, methinks that MANY reg's also went thru something similar?

(I'm sure I'm not the only reg that was told to go home with the new person to get their money!!??)

It'd be great to find that person/story and even be able to apologize to them,etc....(and they could to me, maybe? Wasn't nice to leave a female alone at night like that in the city I was in....I mean jeez!!)

Wisened One

Valkrie: Yep, we're ALIVE after reading the OT Crap!!?? :lol: To think we ALL ATE up the lies and worked our asses off for so long......only to wear down our health and our joy.....

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”