TOM CRUISE & DAVID MISCAVIGE VIDEOS - COPY IT & RE-POST

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
blownforgood
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

TOM CRUISE & DAVID MISCAVIGE VIDEOS - COPY IT & RE-POST

Post by blownforgood » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:06 am

Here you go. Please copy and re-post.

http://www.youtube.com/blownforgood

More videos will be coming in next few weeks.

Get ready for the next storm.

Until next time...
BFG
If you knew what I know
And I am sure you would
You would do what I did
And be BLOWNFORGOOD!

blownforgood
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tom Cruise & Dave Miscavige Video

Post by blownforgood » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:26 am

I forgot to mention that the person that shot these videos was declared a Suppressive Person 6 months later.

Until next time...
BFG
If you knew what I know
And I am sure you would
You would do what I did
And be BLOWNFORGOOD!

exstaff

Re: Tom Cruise & Dave Miscavige Video

Post by exstaff » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:19 am

blownforgood wrote:I forgot to mention that the person that shot these videos was declared a Suppressive Person 6 months later.

Until next time...
BFG

Narration... "big round of applause to our next SO member target"... "now lets not go kissing on each other just yet, we still have all these protests, law suits, jailed OSA members and extraditions to fight off...hopefully hemet doesn't end up like Waco and I can stay out of jail..." "hey turn that camera off...are you intentionally trying to film us...you want the RPF or what..."

Poor saps, applauding while the Titanic is sinking and David at the helm...

Drive it home Davey... :lol:

:kneesucker:
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
We will not relent,
We are legion,

Expect us!

"HEY OSA, your worldwide terrorist organization will be closed sooner than you think..."
"I would rather be alive and cool than dead and uncool"...

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:17 am

Looks like they've been working out------or???

Thanks, BFG! Great these videos are on YouTube!

Best, :alien:

Tory/Magoo~~

Dunvegan

Post by Dunvegan » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:33 pm

Hello, all. I was just notified that my OCMB account was approved this morning. So, this is my first post.

I'm a several year-long lurker, and will write a post introducing myself sometime later today. Thank you, Andreas, for inviting me into your virtual home. I hope I can in some fashion contribute usefully to this site and the discussion here.

I'm posting in this thread because after I saw BFG's request for replicating his Davy/Tom vid taken on the Freewinds, I posted a thread at Enturbulation.org relaying his request to get this video up and out there in quantity.

My understanding is that there are projects in the works to ensure greater circulation of BFG's vid.

But in the meantime, here's a link...that you may enjoy...to the first one up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIEBsvL7oe8

It's not my video, but it does reinforce the idea that they seriously try, that Anonymous listens to the critics, and that if asked...Anonymous Delivers.

Someone also uploaded BFG's video, for an easier downloading experience, to this site HERE.
--
Dunvegan

moonbeam

Tom Cruise & David Miscavige Videos - copy it & re-post it

Post by moonbeam » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:08 pm

Are there any of these videos with sound on them.

Very interesting. Keep it coming.

Moonbeam

Dunvegan

Post by Dunvegan » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:15 pm

Hello, Moonbeam:

I have to guess that the person that gathered this intel didn't have a device that could capture sound.

The Enturbulation folk have thought that a sound track would be a nice addition to the video.

One idea over there is to use BFG's clip as a surprise "Easter Egg" embedded in one of the next official Anonymous YouTube announcement videos...just to get David's attention fully-focused.

But they are committed to replicating this video to get it to go viral, it seems.

Good times...good times.

:wink:
--
Dunvegan

SomebodyElse

Post by SomebodyElse » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:14 pm

The Truth of [url=http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com]Scientology[/url]

exstaff

Post by exstaff » Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:53 pm

SomebodyElse wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJvFwi3dNxw Pinky and the Brain ;)
Great vid... :lol:

:kneesucker:
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
We will not relent,
We are legion,

Expect us!

"HEY OSA, your worldwide terrorist organization will be closed sooner than you think..."
"I would rather be alive and cool than dead and uncool"...

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:04 pm

I loved it! Pinky and the brain lyrics were perfect, except...who's the brain? LOL! I guess since the brain is loose out of someones head it makes sense though. :wink:

I hope Tom Cruise gets his brain back soon!

Great video!
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:18 pm

Dunvegan--Welcome to OCMB!

Love the latest video :wink:

DM and gang (thinning daily) have to be having a heart attack, truly.

Thanks for the smiles, to BFG and whomever made this latest
edition: Love the music, love the message too! :alien:

Tory/Magoo~~

Dunvegan

Post by Dunvegan » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:10 pm

Greetings, Tory :sunny:

Anonymous has taken up BFG's request with zest.

Here's another one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLWjxLq7O0E

It's going to be rather difficult for COB to snatch down all of these...

...and they've only just begun!

Question: Will David Miscavige be alerted to these video posts?

Will Davy wish to personally view the posts of this video on YouTube?

If so, what is his probable reaction?
--
Dunvegan

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:33 pm

FANTASTIC!
It's going to be rather difficult for COB to snatch down all of these...
Yup---I've been saying for many years now, to Davey and gang (who have thinned due to most now in the SP Hall):

Tick Tock, Tick Tock, Time is on *our* side :wink:

Great to see the creates on these videos----too funny!

Good job to ALL :alien:

Tory/Magoo~~~

Little Bear Victor

Post by Little Bear Victor » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:44 pm

Dunvegan wrote:

Question: Will David Miscavige be alerted to these video posts?

Will Davy wish to personally view the posts of this video on YouTube?

If so, what is his probable reaction?
Answer: Probably not, for there is a policy to not bring bad news unnecessarily to an executive's attention.

But since he is on the net, he is likely to find them himself, at which point he will break into cold sweat, assume some of the personality traits of the late Hubbard and order someone to find the "who" behind the leaks and get them wiped off the face of the Earth.

That is, if he is in a good mood. If he is in a bad mood...
A short history of the Church of David Miscavige: From the fastest growing religion in the world to the fastest shrinking cult in the world in less than 20 years.

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”