another: Not an ex-sci., but this is only place for intro

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ryangiggs
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

another: Not an ex-sci., but this is only place for intro

Post by ryangiggs » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:41 am

Thought I would finally make my first post.

Greetings to all from Oz.

A fascinating website.

We have a scieno office here in the city, which I pass by regularly.

I will be posting some further detailed observations on the office later on.

Kilia
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Kilia » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:44 am

Welcome ryangiggs.:)

Glad to have you here and looking forward to your posts.

venusian_traindriver

strewth! stone the crows ..another aussie!!

Post by venusian_traindriver » Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:12 am

Welcome ryangiggs

By all means post what you see.. Its information like that which makes osa even more paranoid. While they are looking for sp's under their beds, they are not regging raw meat.

I dont know which state you are from, and not going to ask ... thats up to you to say if you want to, but I get reports from friends in Canberra.. a place which is still looking for its ideal org, still trying to raise money for it, yet as far as we can see no development application has been lodged. Or most likely, never will.

co$ dont like information like this being made public, and as corporal jones from "dad's army" would say .... " They dont like it up em, you know...." :lol:

the venusian traindriver and crew
HCPOL No. OT III (amended)... "All venusian freight trains are to be fitted with obese-hubtoad deflecting clamcatchers"
8)

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:34 pm

Welcome, ryangiggs!

Yes, please let us know if it's a W.I.S.E. Offiice, or what?
You can Google WISE to see what it's all about.

See ya around the ranch :alien:

Tory/Magoo~~

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”