New site launch: Exscientologykids.com

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

SCIE-NO-MO-
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by SCIE-NO-MO- » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:05 am

Welcome to OCMB Mr. Peacock. Wouldn't you have wanted these three young, courageous women to have been there for you at age 13 and up. Unfortunately time cannot be turned back for you and done over but it is at least something that kids in a similar situation has something to turn to. And isn't it outrageous the callousness you're told your RPF assignment was unjust as if that gives you two horrendously awful years back. In the wog world if you're wrongly convicted and incarcerated there is restitution to be obtained. In the Sea Org you're just callously told that it was a mistake (and you might even be lucky to get a freeloader bill to add insult to injury) and if you object you'll be told to write down your OWs or get sec-checked (for another exorbitant amount of $$$). How the hell does that shit exist in a somewhat civilized society?

Sea Horse
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Ex-Scientology Kids

Post by Sea Horse » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:12 am

Mr. Peacock,

Now THAT story made me cry... right at the end. Sweet, sweet endings.
Mr.Peacock wrote:I thought I was going to be sick.
I remember when the Sea Org recruiter targeted me. She talked to me for hours on end, my boyfriend watched the whole thing. I signed a contract, she left, I sobbed my eyes out.

I think my boyfriend didn't know what to make of it, or thought I had the right to do whatever I wanted. I don't recall him trying to talk me out of it.

He was the only one I could talk to (via phone) when I was "trying" to route out of the Sea Org. And he was right there to pick me up off the proverbial floor when I finally got out of the Sea Org.
We are the architects of our own lives. Design and build the life you want.

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:19 am

Mr. Peacock, I so understand you, in fact I could have written almost every word you just wrote.

Thank you so much for telling of your experience. There are so many of us EX's out here, and we do need to get together and hopefully help each other heal and make sure others do not get caught up in the soul rape of scientology.

Welcome to the OCMB!
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

Dunvegan

Post by Dunvegan » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:20 am

I read the site and I'm just moved to tears.

Bravo...Bravo for your incredible courage in speaking up and out!

You give voice to so many who have shed silent tears. You give them courage...courage is hope.

And without hope, we perish.

Thank you.
--
Dunvegan

Whitedove

Post by Whitedove » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:48 pm

This is an amazing site. I am moved to tears with what I have read so far and I get flashbacks of my own experience not as a child but as a mom in the SO with her children. They are the reason I left the SO. One time I blew with only 3 garbage bags full of clothes pretending I was going to do laundry and left their dad there. I was really pulled as their dad would of NEVER EVER let us go and I was afraid I would lose my children. I have the chance of having wonderful parents and I called them and they paid me the tickets to get back home so we had a safe place to go.

My than husband knew where we were though. Its not easy either for parents that really love their children. I have quite a few incidents I could talk about but I wont for safety reasons. But to this day I still have scars from those experiences. And it makes me cry but I see them now all grown up and happy and I will never ever regret to have left but to be pushed to the limit where you leave and leave the dad behind (knowing he will worry), it does pull your heart apart.

But today, the dad is there for them and helping them (thank god) and most importantly my children are NOT in $cientology. Lets hope it will stay that way.

I just cant wrapped my mind around on how SO parents or staff can just abandon their children. Even if they believe in $cientology. I will never understand that. I would like to slap them in the back of their head and make them see what that does to their child.

Again, your site is amazing and I will keep reading those stories, read the message board and support you the best I can

Big hugs to you
Whitedove
We are still masters of our fate. We are still captains of our souls. - Winston Churchill

Mr.Peacock

Post by Mr.Peacock » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:42 pm

SCIE-NO-MO- wrote:Welcome to OCMB Mr. Peacock. Wouldn't you have wanted these three young, courageous women to have been there for you at age 13 and up. Unfortunately time cannot be turned back for you and done over but it is at least something that kids in a similar situation has something to turn to. And isn't it outrageous the callousness you're told your RPF assignment was unjust as if that gives you two horrendously awful years back. In the wog world if you're wrongly convicted and incarcerated there is restitution to be obtained. In the Sea Org you're just callously told that it was a mistake (and you might even be lucky to get a freeloader bill to add insult to injury) and if you object you'll be told to write down your OWs or get sec-checked (for another exorbitant amount of $$$). How the hell does that shit exist in a somewhat civilized society?
Thank you (and the others who responded) for the welcome! Agreed! In my opinion, it's the internet that is really going to take down Scn as you can't stop the world from communicating and people with similar stories from banning together to take action. I fully support the message boards that have been created to help make that possible, and the virtual army standing behind us, known as Anonomous.

opter

Post by opter » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:47 pm

Mr. Peacock

Welcome to OCMB. :cheerleader:

When you are ready, tell us the rest of your story and please, with all the gory details.

Opter

Mr.Peacock

Post by Mr.Peacock » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:46 am

opter wrote:Mr. Peacock

Welcome to OCMB. :cheerleader:

When you are ready, tell us the rest of your story and please, with all the gory details.

Opter
Hi Opter and thanks for the welcome. Yes, lots of stories to tell. The gory details from the "when I was a kid" story were the sight of friends losing fingers while using the table saw after their 3rd night up or being shocked with high voltage and temporarily losing vision. Hard to believe they'd have inexperienced "deckies" working on electrical around the clock. Had a few jolts myself. Not fun.

Anyway, I do have a lot to share and I certainly will. Meantime, I have really enjoyed everyone's participation on this board and can confirm several of the reported instances of abuse that occurred at the Int base, having been an eye witness to much of it. Again, not fun. But true.

NattyP

Post by NattyP » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:21 am

Hi, Mr. Peacock:

Welcome to the 'Bake!

To Kendra, Jenna and Astra...just saw this coverage of the new site on radaronline:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2008/ ... hought.php

Duly Noted

Scientologists Not As Litigious as Previously Thought

The anti-Scientology movement just got a little less "Anonymous."

Three former Scientologists have launched a website, ExScientologyKids, in which they allege, among other things, that the church fosters a culture of physical abuse of children, alienates members from their families through its "Disconnection" policy, and even denies some children proper education.

All three women know from experience. One of the founders, Jenna Miscavige Hill, is the niece of David Miscavige, who started off as L. Ron Hubbard's assistant and now runs the church. Another, Kendra Wiseman, is the daughter of Bruce Wiseman, president of the Citizens Commission on Human Rights, a Scientology-sponsored anti-psychiatry organization. The third, Astra Woodcraft, spent her entire youth as a Scientologist before leaving after the church tried to force her into having an abortion.

While the site isn't technically affiliated with the loose collective of anti-Scientology rabble-rousers known as Anonymous, the founders are supportive of the movement, noting that the group has been "instrumental in assisting those who have never spoken out feel that they may now do so without fear of reprisal."

The website, according to a story in today's Los Angeles Times, is part of a larger trend: that the Internet is making it increasingly difficult for the church to police its reputation and intimidate critics through litigation. (The day before ExScientologyKids launched, a story on BoingBoing alleging that Hubbard cribbed the idea for Scientology from a 1934 German book of psychobabble, which may have previously prompted legal threats, ran without incident.) "What's different is that more people can see the stuff faster than Scientology can go around and get it taken down," an intellectual property attorney tells the Times. So long as you don't call Tom Cruise a homo.

By Neel Shah 03/03/08 12:30 PM
File Under: Anonymous, Duly Noted, Jenna Hill Miscavige, Scientology Comments (3) | Print | E-mail | Recommend It (9) | Share It Share This Article
Del.icio.us
Digg
Facebook
Reddit
Stumbleupon
Fark
More Fresh IntelligenceBack Next Janet Malcolm Reviews The "Gossip Girl" Series
Soldiers Appear to Torture Puppy (Harsh Video Warning)
Though I may be biased (the screen name) I think it is fantastic that the 'church' are finally learning that they cannot just threaten and intimidate the people on the internet anymore. The other day I watched a flash cartoon about David Miscavige (the current leader of the CoS) and LRH (the founder) being gay lovers, and though it is offensive and not something that I really support at all, the fact that people feel the freedom to be able to say it now knowing that an army of internet users are watching their back makes me feel like a weight has been lifted off the bloggers and the internet based media outlets. They know that for every time a critic is stalked or threatened it speeds up the church's reform.

Posted by: anon101 on March 3, 2008 4:40 PM

I knew, when I saw that first "Anonymous message to Scientology" that there was great potential. I found out enough about the "church" years ago to feel sickened that nobody seemed able to stand up to them, but safety in numbers is a powerful thing. Apparently Anonymous has been refered to as "gnats" by someone in one of the higher positions in the "church". Anyone who has tried to avoid large numbers of gnats has some idea what the "church" is now up against.

Posted by: andonandon on March 3, 2008 5:05 PM

Scientology helped me overcome a depression more than 20 years ago and since then, they have helped me improve my life in every aspect I wanted. Everytime I went to the Church I got help. They have also helped my mother and many of my friends. They have a technology that works, based in solid wise principles about life, the mind and the spirit. I find it very sad that some people attack a movement that makes so much good in the world instead of helping it expand and help more people. Really sad...
John Carmichael: Are you a homo? Have you come out of the closet?
ANONYMOUS: You're wearing tweed in the summer and you're asking ME if I'm a faggot? Xenu please ...
John Carmichael: What?

lucy skywalker

Post by lucy skywalker » Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:55 am

Kendra a huge congrats to you for going public! Probably is a huge weight off your shoulders! I can only imagine! And, Congrats to you, Jenna and Astra for an awesome website!!! It is wonderful! You three are actually an answer to a prayer I have had since leaving Scientology! I wish you all the best and send a daily hug and huge thanks to each of you! :D :D :D

Mr. Peacock welcome! :D :D :D
www.exscientologykids.com/
www.exscn.net
[i]beyond_horizons ... rest in peace dear friend[/i]

Cherub2u

Post by Cherub2u » Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:00 pm

Dear Kendra, Jenna, Astra

I cannot express enough my gratitude for the wonderful site and straight forward honesty you three have come forth in such a new voice. Thank you.

There is such unbelievable power in the integrity of all you say and your personal stories, which I am so pleased.

You are the children of my generation, which gave the majority of our lives under the blindness and hypnotic belief of superiority and personal salvation -- only to discover the Great Lie of Hubbard so many years later.

Many of my old "OT" friends are dead or dying. No Joke. Some woke up on their death beds, strange as it may seem.

You children who managed to WAKE UP at such a young age are indeed the voices of the real future of the elimination of the suppression wrought by scientology.

I applaud you ladies no end!!!!!

The Cherub

exstaff

Post by exstaff » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:52 am

This site is wonderful!

http://www.taxexemptchildabuse.net/

:kneesucker:
We do not forgive,
We do not forget,
We will not relent,
We are legion,

Expect us!

"HEY OSA, your worldwide terrorist organization will be closed sooner than you think..."
"I would rather be alive and cool than dead and uncool"...

Cherub2u

Post by Cherub2u » Sun Mar 09, 2008 9:56 am

Mr. Peacock
Welcome to the Board -- I am glad you are here!

Cherub

Wisened One

Post by Wisened One » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:06 pm

Hugs to the three of you for putting up what's going to help soooo many ex-scn kids AND adults....

Wisened One

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”