Another Story

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
fowimu
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Another Story

Post by fowimu » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:48 pm

Gladiator
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Gladiator » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:57 pm

Yes, another sad story, but at least she is out of that insane asylumand on the road to recovery, with some true light at the end of the $cientology tunnel, and with lots of people that will truly help her, even if just by listening to her story, instead of a bunch of sadistic/fanatical liars, pretending to do so, while stealing her life.

. . . You might have gathered that I tend to get a bit upset, whenever I read the true "success stories" from $cientology. . . :x :x

I look forward to the day when it will be finally disbanded as the criminal organization that it is. . . :!:
" CULTS ARE SOUL STEALERS "

RavensGirl

Post by RavensGirl » Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:56 am

Gladiator wrote:Yes, another sad story, but at least she is out of that insane asylumand on the road to recovery, with some true light at the end of the $cientology tunnel, and with lots of people that will truly help her, even if just by listening to her story, instead of a bunch of sadistic/fanatical liars, pretending to do so, while stealing her life.

. . . You might have gathered that I tend to get a bit upset, whenever I read the true "success stories" from $cientology. . . :x :x

I look forward to the day when it will be finally disbanded as the criminal organization that it is. . . :!:

:D HA! Off topic: You are feisty and very well-spoken and I LOVE your "upset" posts. We need more feisty, upset, well-spoken people in opposition of the COS!

Lamb

Post by Lamb » Thu May 01, 2008 12:51 am

page not found page not found page not found
your present state of bondage is the result of an erroneous idea about yourself.

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”