How I'm doing many years later.

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

free_for_real
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How I'm doing many years later.

Post by free_for_real » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:20 pm

It has been a while since I posted here as I have just gone on with my life feeling the real freedom ever since I stopped and got off the "bridge to total freedom" as they call it.

It has only been the videos and protests of Anonymous that put my attention back on this subject.

I do not want to tell too much about myself as I think the best way to survive after scientology is to just be under their radar.

I just wanted to post now in case there were still any people on the fence deciding whether to stay or go. GO!!

It can be done. You will have a better life. You can really be free.

Look up my older posts and I wish you all the best.

When you are 'in" you think being declared would be the worst thing but I know people who have been and they are fine.

Also, just fade away. Move. Change your phone numbers. Leave no forwarding and then go about rebuilding your life. You can do it, too.

SchwimmelPuckel

Post by SchwimmelPuckel » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:55 pm

I'm sure many do as you suggest. I did for almost 20 years..

However... That is what they want you to do when you become disaffected and leave. Keep your silence! - To quote Hubbard: "If you leve us alone we leave you alone!" - That, not so veiled, threath is from the PL 'Leaving and Leaves'

I don't want the Sinister ScamCult of Scientology to consider me PTS.. They can dispense with the P!

It is time to kick ass and chew bubblegum.. And I'm fresh outta gum!

:onebounce:
[i]Ask not what [url=http://www.lermanet.com][color=blue]Scientology[/color][/url] can do for you, ask what the F*arck! is going on.[/i]

Ladybird
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Ladybird » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:00 am

SchwimmelPuckel wrote:I don't want the Sinister ScamCult of Scientology to consider me PTS.. They can dispense with the P!:onebounce:
Good one, SP! I had to ROTFL for a while, then I decided "TS" is a very good name for us!

We are living up to our "Potential!"
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

Gladiator

Re: How I'm doing many years later.

Post by Gladiator » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:09 am

free_for_real wrote: I do not want to tell too much about myself as I think the best way to survive after scientology is to just be under their radar.
Their scare tactics have caused very many people to live in fear of$cientology, and that says all one needs to know about the true natureof this criminal organization, and what a fascist world we would all be living under, had they succeded.

Nobody should live in fear of what this criminal organization will do tothem, and this is why so many people around the world are saying:" Enough is enough ".

Thanks Anonymous for stepping into the arena.
" CULTS ARE SOUL STEALERS "

free_for_real

Post by free_for_real » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:39 am

Well, when you are dealing with zealots, they can be convinced to do anything.

They called in my "friends" and "interviewed" them for hours until they would succumb and write knowledge reports on me for my "crimes".

Most were so unbelievable and all were false. Any sensible person would read them and just say no way. Especially people who have supposedly known you for years.

Anyway, I'm actually glad now that all that happened. If it didn't, I would probably still be there in the illusion. They did me a favor.

I am glad Anon is doing this, too.

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator » Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:38 pm

free_for_real wrote:
Anyway, I'm actually glad now that all that happened. If it didn't, I would probably still be there in the illusion. They did me a favor.
I know what you mean. My experience in $cientology has been the biggest wake up call I have ever received from life, at a personal level,
and has allowed me to understand, and see a lot of things in a totally different, and far more truthful light since.

I do not mean to thank $cientology for it, as this has been a byproductwhich was never intended by them, just a useful knock-on effect of their actions; their intentions towards me have always been malevolent ones, and always designed to get the maximum profit/benefit for $cientology out of me, not to help me, but it has nevertheless happened, and for this I am grateful.

Wisened One

Post by Wisened One » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:25 pm

That's great that you are doing well, Free For Real:)

We are too. Hubby and I were Div 6'ers at a Class V Org for a few years and recently, I came out with a more detailed version of my story...please have a read if you (and anyone else here) care to.

It was what I, personally felt I needed to do.

I was SICK of being in fear of CoS, regarding staying quiet on all our experiences, etc.

So to get it outta my head, I basically 'came out'.

It's in 'Leaving The Church' thread over at ESMB (www.forum.exscn.net)

I now feel more relieved and can go on (as I have been for many years now)..but even more FREE than before, what with hiding behind usernames, vague stories, etc.

It also felt liberating to help our local Media as well. I was just 'telling it like it is' to them you know:)

And I have to thank Anon and also Jenna Miscaviage for making it safer and possible for us to do this, HUGS!:)

Michelle

free_for_real

Post by free_for_real » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:46 pm

Wisened One wrote:That's great that you are doing well, Free For Real:)

We are too. Hubby and I were Div 6'ers at a Class V Org for a few years and recently, I came out with a more detailed version of my story...please have a read if you (and anyone else here) care to.

It was what I, personally felt I needed to do.

I was SICK of being in fear of CoS, regarding staying quiet on all our experiences, etc.

So to get it outta my head, I basically 'came out'.

It's in 'Leaving The Church' thread over at ESMB (www.forum.exscn.net)

I now feel more relieved and can go on (as I have been for many years now)..but even more FREE than before, what with hiding behind usernames, vague stories, etc.

It also felt liberating to help our local Media as well. I was just 'telling it like it is' to them you know:)

And I have to thank Anon and also Jenna Miscaviage for making it safer and possible for us to do this, HUGS!:)

Michelle
Wow, good for you. I'm glad that has made you feel so good.

I'm doing very well right now and so I think I will continue on as I have.

As long as scientology members think I am doing terrible, they leave me alone which is fine with me.

If they had any idea I had another dollar to spend with them, I'm sure all my so called "crimes" would be "handled" and I'd be in their good graces again until I ran out of money again. LOL

For people who haven't been in this group, they probably find this all very hard to believe. Nonetheless, it is true.

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator » Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:48 pm

free_for_real wrote:
If they had any idea I had another dollar to spend with them, I'm sure all my so called "crimes" would be "handled" and I'd be in their good graces again until I ran out of money again. LOL
Amen.

A wonderfully brief way to encapsulate the Co$ reality and mentality.

With 2 dollars you would probably even get a promotion. :wink:

StevieRayFan

Post by StevieRayFan » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:45 pm

Free_for_real, & Wisened One,

If either of you feel there is an advantage to spending more time focusing more on life than scientology, I’d invite you to post on the Really Rebuilding Your Life thread. Even if it is for a quick blurb (you can post previous links to previous threads, or current threads), or for conversation. I come and go as well, but due to recent surgery I’m spending a lot of time in front of the computer.

I am particularly interested in how this crap really peels off when you start to refocus more than 50% of your time on other things, and have argued such is essential.

Please feel free to make a contribution over there… if you agree with the above. In any event, I am very happy for the two of you and please accept my very best wishes and continued successes!

Paul
“Oh, crip, he’s a crapple” - Peter Griffin
-----
Could be: "Oh crap" <smile>

------

It's getting closer to, "Oh Crap".

http://www.scientologydisconnection.com/

free_for_real

Post by free_for_real » Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:41 am

StevieRayFan wrote:Free_for_real, & Wisened One,

If either of you feel there is an advantage to spending more time focusing more on life than scientology, I’d invite you to post on the Really Rebuilding Your Life thread. Even if it is for a quick blurb (you can post previous links to previous threads, or current threads), or for conversation. I come and go as well, but due to recent surgery I’m spending a lot of time in front of the computer.

I am particularly interested in how this crap really peels off when you start to refocus more than 50% of your time on other things, and have argued such is essential.

Please feel free to make a contribution over there… if you agree with the above. In any event, I am very happy for the two of you and please accept my very best wishes and continued successes!

Paul
StevieRayFan,

I'd be happy to post there just give me the link.

I've found as you put less attention on "that group" and more attention on your life, you get less and less interested in even keeping up with them at all. And your life gets better and better and better.

brownjedi

Post by brownjedi » Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:49 pm

Free_for_real great reading and fantastic that your life is wonderful now. I just hope that you find your voice and like SP become that TS because otherwise the silence lets them win and continue to do these evil deeds to others.

Life is wonderful!

StevieRayFan

Post by StevieRayFan » Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:27 am

Sorry, free-for-real. ‘Really Rebuilding Your Life’ is several Topics below here in the Your Story From Inside Scientology section:

viewtopic.php?t=15092

It’s a long thread. I started it in Oct 2005. Quite a few ups and downs over there, and sometimes I’m gone for months on end, but lately things have been very congenial. It’s the only place I know of where the theme is actually a focus on healing and living, primarily. I’d love to hear your views on the subject.
“Oh, crip, he’s a crapple” - Peter Griffin
-----
Could be: "Oh crap" <smile>

------

It's getting closer to, "Oh Crap".

http://www.scientologydisconnection.com/

snoflower

was in sci for many years

Post by snoflower » Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:35 pm

I am new to the board, with all the anon activity felt it safe to come out, I support anyone now free, especially other old timers. Life is good outside, the wog world is better than the best scien days.

Lisafer

Re: was in sci for many years

Post by Lisafer » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:35 pm

snoflower wrote:I am new to the board, with all the anon activity felt it safe to come out, I support anyone now free, especially other old timers. Life is good outside, the wog world is better than the best scien days.
Hi Snoflower. It's nice to meet you!

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”