Ex-Scieno wants to congratulate everyone~!~

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Elronita
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Ex-Scieno wants to congratulate everyone~!~

Post by Elronita » Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:39 am

Hello all,

I have not posted on this message board in awhile. I am an X-Scieno that was/is scared to talk about stories etc. I've recently come across some videos on YouTube and it has sparked my interest quite a bit.

I want to say....I'M READY TO PROTEST! I'm very scared of OSA (as well as my family) however, this is something that my family and I decided to do recently.

I want to thank all of you for making this happen. For making it more comfortable for us who are afraid to speak out to do something. I've got the masks, the signs, etc. and will be all geared up to attend the Clearwater event in April along with my family.

I have some questions and need your help if possible.

1. We have transportation however not sure where to park, where is safe etc? We CANNOT protest outside of our old org as we live almost right next door. We are traveling from far away to participate out of fear.

2. Does anyone here chip in to rent UHAUL vans etc?

That's all I can think of for now. Please let me know of any other information that might be necessary for us to know when you get a chance.

Thanks again~!~

chad
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Ex-Scieno wants to congratulate everyone~!~

Post by chad » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:03 am

Elronita wrote:I want to say....I'M READY TO PROTEST! I'm very scared of OSA (as well as my family) however, this is something that my family and I decided to do recently.

I want to thank all of you for making this happen. For making it more comfortable for us who are afraid to speak out to do something. I've got the masks, the signs, etc. and will be all geared up to attend the Clearwater event in April along with my family.
I've noticed that there is a fair bit of this sort of thing happening lately. :lol:

Good for you.

Elronita

Post by Elronita » Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:00 am

Thank you Chad :-)

I've ignored what happened to us. I wanted to move on with my life and I have for the past 2.5 years. I feel the need to express my feelings through protesting for the kids that I know that are stuck in the church. Some of them believe where they are is the only place to be which is fine. Who I want to protest for is my friends who are torn between leaving their family if they leave the church. I want to reach out to the many on the verge of leaving. I want to let them know it's ok to speak out, it's ok to leave, it's ok to speak out against the CRAZY things that have happened to them.

I personally am aware of a scientologist RIGHT NOW, IN PRESENT TIME who's whole family is "in" and is stuck. Her parents are high ranking and can tell you horror stories of the Sea Org, of being sec checked, of being an outcast because of sexual preference. I could go on and on as most of you already know the horror stories.

I NEED to help out, I cannot and will not stand back and watch everyone else do the work. I cannot turn my cheek and pretend this isn't going on.....I am here and I am ready.

AnonMomAnon

Post by AnonMomAnon » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:24 pm

howdy elronita,

are you a member of enturbulation yet?

i'd recommend joining enturbulation.org because they let you know what's planned.

the april 12th protest in clearwater is going to be different this time.

clearwater anons are renting out the royal theater in downtown clearwater. we're going to be there from 11AM to 1PM. seating capacity for this theater is 520.

they've put down the $400 deposit for this, but if any anon or anyone else wants to contribute to the remaining balance due for this venue, you can use paypal found here: anonclearwater@gmail.com. i'm not sure how much of a balance we have right now.

the royal theater is located at 405 cleveland st., clearwater, fl for anyone that wants to mapquest or googlemap that.

at 1PM, we'll move to coachman park for caek and Q&A time.

after that, we'll protest. probably starting the actual protest around 3PM.

click this link to the st. pete times:

http://www.sptimes.com/2004/07/18/Tampa ... town.shtml

on that page, under the picture you'll find a link to an interactive map that will give you some idea of the buildings that are $cieno-owned. this should give you an idea of how far away you'll have to park to avoid their surveillance cameras.

they have surveillance cameras on every building they own. there are hundreds of them in the downtown area.

you'll also need to bring snacks or anything you might want to drink besides water. many of the businesse in the downtown area are either $cieno-owned or depend on $cieno's to keep them afloat. there were about ten different businesses in the downtown area who had "no anonymous" signs up on their storefronts.

so, if you want soda, snacks, juice, chewing gum, candy? bring it with.

we're trying to stay out of the heat of the day by protesting on the streets around 3PM. this still doesn't mean that you should ignore the sunscreen if we have a sunny day. lots of sunburn on 3/15.

you CAN and SHOULD wear something across your face to disguise yourself. if you go to the clearwater youtube vids of either 2/10 or 3/15, you can see what people wore. the chief of police here in clearwater went over all of the police video from the 2/10 protest and said that everything that the anons wore for that protest was "okay."

i recently talked with lt. james steffens of the cwpd and he said that due to the fact that the Co$ had stepped up their game and tried to identify anons--which brought about the Great Epic Fail Injunction Incidents of March 2008, lt. steffens says that we should keep ourselves disguised. as long as anons are not breaking the law, we have the right to wear the masks, bandanas, etc.

that being said, it's HOT in downtown clearwater. a full-mask has got to be miserable. cool---but miserably hot at the same time. i'd recommend bandanas or material or one of the surgical masks.

i've got a little accidental secret that i found out from the feb. 10th protest that i don't mind sharing with everyone:
i purchased a VERY inexpensive (read "cheap") insulated backback. i got it at a dollar store or maybe big lots...i can't remember which. anyway, i put my ice and DIET COKE into the backpack and headed off to protest. the backpack LEAKED cold water down my back all day long. it didn't look too pretty because i'm sure from behind it looked like i was wetting myself, but it felt damned good. cold water dripping down your back all day while walking in the florida heat? it was a good discovery. if you don't mind having your backside wet? it's a good way to stay cool. if your backpack doesn't leak? put some tiny holes all through it.

anyway...sorry about this being too long.

one more thing to consider when protesting in clearwater: we have to keep moving. you're not allowed to stand still except when you're waiting for the crosswalk lights. wear comfy shoes.

and another "one more thing:" the cwpd have been great. they've simply done their jobs and since anonymous is peaceful? there have been no problems.

see you in the belly-of-the-beast=clearwater on april 12th!

operation: reconnect!!!!

yay, us!

Elronita

Post by Elronita » Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:57 pm

Thank you ANONMOM for the excellent and informative post! It gives me all the information that I need :-) I'm/we are def. not driving our own vehicle for our own safety.

I'm very familiar with downtown Clearwater, it scares the ever living sh** out of me.

Thanks again for all of your great help and I will join the enturb. site that you mentioned, thanks :D

scout77

It's okay to feel what ever you feel

Post by scout77 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:02 am

Eronita,

My family was at the first protest and it is an amazing, healing
experience. We were afraid to go, but once we got there and
held up our signs joined by anonymous, we literally felt so
much better, even though we were followed to our car
and had pictures taken of us. (no we didn't wear masks)
Do what you find is right and comfortable, but for us it
was cathartic.
I personally feel like it is my duty to expose this dangerous
cult, the church of $cientology. But that is my history. Do
what is comfortable for you and blessings to you and your
family. You are brave and it helped us to start our healing from $cientologies terroists mind control, and educate yourselves on
cults as much as possible. I am seeking therapy as a next step.
Scout 77
All it takes for evil to triumph is for good people to do Nothing.
By Edmund Burke

Once you were tethered now you are free that was the river this is the Sea.
The Waterboys

Elronita

Thank you scout77

Post by Elronita » Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:30 am

Scout77,

Thank you so much for your support and information :) My husband and I are still quite unsure on how to go about getting to the protest. I know I have options of carpooling (on enturb) and I do like the idea a lot however, we are still so torn over traveling just us together or going with a group of folks. I don't know why I'm making such a fuss over it, I guess it's just how scn made me.

On one hand I like the idea of traveling with others for safety but on the other hand I like the idea of us traveling alone for safety.

I only know the scn part of Clearwater and really wouldn't know a safe spot to park etc etc. We'll sort it out before the event I'm sure (I hope so :? ).

We want to go and we will go it's just how to go about it is where the confusion is. Of course since this is our first time (even though we've been undercover critics for awhile) it will make one feel almost crazy figuring everything out. I guess we're just over analyzing the situation a little too much.

Anyway, sorry for the rambling and thank you again for your support.....oh also....CONGRATS to you on a job well done

:D

PS: If anyone has advice for EX scieno's first picket please PM me as far as transportation fears. We really cannot afford to be outed for certain reasons even though we also have to understand that there's always a chance that this can happen.

Thanks all for making this board so enjoyable and helpful :blinkingheart: :blinkingheart: :rainbowheart: :hershey: :batman: :compress:

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:45 pm

Elronita, can you rent a car? How about public transportation?
Glad you're out and protesting. It will be good to have support of people like yourselves. Hooray!
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

Elronita

Post by Elronita » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:01 pm

Hey I'mglib,

I LOVE THE PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We thought about renting a car however, I did see somewhere (or someone told me) that the plates can be run on rentals too. I'm not sure how true that is.

Sea Horse

Post by Sea Horse » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:39 am

Elronita wrote:We thought about renting a car however, I did see somewhere (or someone told me) that the plates can be run on rentals too. I'm not sure how true that is.
You should enquire at one of the large NATIONAL car rental companies, like Enterprise or Hertz. Sure the tag could be run, but that should only tell who OWNS the car -- the rental agency. Ask the rental company about their privacy policies and if private investigators can obtain your identity from their rental records (without a court order).

Consider using only the NATIONAL companies. Don't use one of the smaller CLEARWATER rental companies because several are owned and operated by Scientologists.

Some for your "stay away from" car rental list:

Scientologist Antje Victore runs CARS-2-GO http://www.cars2go.us

Scientologist Patrick Luefan also has a small fleet of cars for rent

Scientologist Jenny White, Clearwater Area Rentals 727-642-6110

Scientologist Dennis Hill 727-410-6693
We are the architects of our own lives. Design and build the life you want.

Elronita

Post by Elronita » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:05 am

ooooo Seahorse...thank you so much for that info, OMG can you imagine, ugh~!~ I live rather far from Clearwater and I don't know the area all too well other than the few scieno bldgs I went to. :evil:

I guess renting a car would be the best bet??? I'm still going back and forth in my mental mind screw over this protest :P

Since being out of SCN I haven't made many friends. I mean I have friends at work but I've noticed that my hubby and I are sorta loners. I get involved in friendships then I just "disconnect" and don't feel the want (I guess??) to hang out or whatever. I always rather just hang out with my husband. It's very awkward as I was never like this and am social and outgoing.

I wish I could ask one of my work buddies "Hey wanna come to Clearwater and protest the CO$ with us?" I would feel slightly more comfortable having one other person that hasn't been "in". I don't think they'd go for it though. I thought the idea of enturb carpooling is cool but I'm a planner and I need specifics. I can't just show up and jump in a car with anyone...the day is approaching rather rapidly and I still don't have a plan!~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anyway thanks for letting me blabber :lol:

Elronita

Post by Elronita » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:50 am

I'mglib wrote:Elronita, can you rent a car? How about public transportation?
Glad you're out and protesting. It will be good to have support of people like yourselves. Hooray!
Seriously, this picture belongs on the cover of a magazine, I LOVE IT~!~

Sea Horse

Post by Sea Horse » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:23 am

You could also drive to Clearwater (outside of the downtown area) then take a bus into the downtown area for the picket.

Here is the local bus website: http://www.psta.net/

You can click on the system map: http://www.psta.net/systemmap.htm
and you'll see there are oodles of routes going into downtown Clearwater. You could park 3-5 miles away in any direction and get a bus. The Scilons can't follow EVERYONE when they take their bus rides home. And you might meet someone at the protest who will drive you back to the area where your car is... preferably some huge grocery store or walmart-type parking lot.
We are the architects of our own lives. Design and build the life you want.

Elronita

Post by Elronita » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:36 am

Sea Horse!

Thank you so much for the INVALUABLE information that was very thoughtful of you to go out of your way to help me out, really! :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”