come to san francisco to speak about being disconnected on A

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tommygormanxenu

come to san francisco to speak about being disconnected on A

Post by tommygormanxenu » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:55 am

It is March 27th and i am talking about April 12th 2008 picket world wide. It is Reconnect day. we will be telling the true harms of scientology. people we need you to speak out if someone can't talk with you because of scientology and you want to change that then please let me know. I will be at the San francisco picket and we would love to help some people with this.

Anonymous and i will help bring some people to san francisco to speak about being disconnected from and not being able to see your kids ,famliy,friends,loved ones because of $cientology. I know there is many people here that want to say something but they are afraid to do so. You have Anonymous and me to back you all up 1000% with this so please understand this is your chance for you to have lots of help.

Send me a message or anonymous one about coming to san francisco on April 12th 2008 and get in contact with me. Thank you all and watch them video, click on this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSfjdQj0uPo
Scientology RUINS FAMILIES IMHO Tommy Gorman
This is my own opinion. I'd rather die speaking the truth about the harms of the cult of scientology than hide and be afraid.
http://www.lermanet.com/tomgorman/jeffreyquiros.htm

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”