Seeking messages from people who have been disconnected

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
JaneDoe
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Seeking messages from people who have been disconnected

Post by JaneDoe » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:29 am

Hi everyone,

I'm putting together a video of messages to be posted on Youtube from friends and family members to those still inside the church that they may have been disconnected from (or if there's such a project already going somewhere else, let me know).

Format something along the lines of: Hi "Dave M." of the xyz org in somewheresville. We miss you. Your mother is unwell and would like to hear your voice again. All our love, "your mum and dad" xxx.

You don't need to leave anything that would identify who you are but I'm hoping that some still in may see the video and maybe read your message.

Post below if you'd like to be included in this project.

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”