From ESMB: Physical abuse of staff now happens at Flag

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
lulu_belle
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

From ESMB: Physical abuse of staff now happens at Flag

Post by lulu_belle » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:42 pm

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=5264

Escape from Flagcatraz

Well, hello everyone!

I've been lurking on this and many other boards for a few months now.

With a lot of support from my ex-SO friends, and the work that Anonymous and so many others are now doing, I feel confident enough to start to tell my story.

It's a story that begins with 10 years at the Int Base and ends with 5 years at the FSO.

It's not pretty, but I am hoping to help both myself and others by doing this.

I've seen a lot of my friends posting on these boards -- I've reconnected with many of them -- and I'm so grateful that this board is in existence, because it's how I've come so far so fast.

I can tell you that what you read on these boards from those of us who worked alongside the Tiny Terror is just a fraction of the abuses he perpetrated on everyone who came near him -- particularly the most creative and capable ones. Hmmmm.... didn't someone once mention something about the type of person who leeches on to creative types in order to suck the life out of them?

But I digress.

I titled this thread, "Escape from Flagcatraz" because I wanted to start with my reasons for leaving the FSO.

There are a lot of postings on these threads about life at Int over the past few years, but not so many about life at Flag, and believe me, there is a lot to tell.

Life at Flag for a Sea Org member was not bad for the first couple of years I was there. In comparison to life at the Int Base, it was a full-time vacation: Actual liberties -- for many (those who managed to manipulate their stats very well) once every two weeks. Going out to the movies as a group, and with your friends on the weekend -- and not just to see Battlefield Earth or MI3 three times. Decent meals -- not gourmet, but not rice and beans. Parties on the holidays, Sea Org Day, 4th of July, etc.

When I got to Flag, the only thing I knew about Lisa McPherson was that this was the reason DM spent so much time in Clearwater in the early 2000s.

It was only when I got out and started reading that I realized what had actually gone on. My god.

So, arriving at Flag, I thought I had come out of a nightmare into a dream, as I had been on the Int Base for 10 years and had experienced the pain -- both physical and emotional -- that went along with it.

But then four words changed my dream back into the nightmare:

GOLDEN AGE OF KNOWLEDGE.

The release of the Congresses -- was it in 2005? It's all a blur to me now -- started the downward plunge of that base. And then, with the basic books, all hell broke loose.

Every day, I saw the FLB becoming more and more like the Int Base I knew and loathed.

The late nights became routine, nobody leaving until their "sales quota" was met.

The verbal abuse by executives was at an all-time high. As for physical abuse -- that's happening there, too. I've seen a high executive literally throw the Exec Esto to the ground because she told him to go to study. Was he reprimanded for this? Guess.

Security was just insane -- you can't walk anywhere on that base right now without a Security Guard watching you.

And as far as security at berthing is concerned, that's locked up tight. The only way you can escape from that base is to stay on post all night and sneak out in the middle of the night with your rented car, pretending that you're "securing" and then just drive, drive, drive.

That's how I did it.

I knew they would be coming after me within hours -- as soon as they got in and realized I wasn't there.

So I knew I had to get as far away as possible, and also not to use any form of payment anywhere that they could trace.

After a few weeks of trying, they gave up -- probably because they were all too busy handling "internal security" problems.

Anyway, I'm starting my life over now -- picking up where I left off 20 years ago -- and every day gets better.

I have so much to tell -- but all in due time. Here's a taste:

Question: What is the easiest way to be INSTANTLY offloaded from the FLB, without having to go through a month of lockdown and sec checks?

Question: Why, if there are over 1,600 staff and outer org trainees on that base right now, do you hardly see them on the streets any more?

Question: What happens to you when you physically attack your much older and female senior, and more than once? Hint: it's not punishment.

Oh, yes, there is a lot to tell. Not just about the FLB, but also my experiences at Int for 10 years, during the time LBV, BFG and BTstoFree were all there, plus many others.

I'll tell more soon.

I'm just so glad to have someplace safe to tell it. Thanks everyone.
"Is leaving Scientology the new black?"

vongole
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Floodgates

Post by vongole » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:54 pm

Oh Boy! The floodgates are opening!

Moar and moar people are coming out and posting their stories from Inside. This is exactly what needs to happen. The truth just keeps piling up and soon will be a towering mountain.

"If Miscavige can't go to the mountain, let the mountain come to Miscavige."

Don't worry DM, the mountain is on its way!

Can't wait for the next installment!, NotNuts!
"Dad had an insatiable desire for an awful lot of money... All the money went to Dad." L. Ron Hubbard jr.
[img]http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff198/vongoloid/new-v-4-vongole-2a-1.gif[/img] Tommy exposed: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zIihiJIDvg

Sara

Post by Sara » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:03 pm

I have a feeling what kind of hell you've been through because I was also in the Sea Org for ten years. It takes a lot of courage to leave. I hope you will find happiness and peace in the real world now.

AnonMomAnon

Post by AnonMomAnon » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:00 am

hurry up and spill, sweetie.
the Co$ seems to be falling apart a lot faster than we thought. :D

and if there's any information that you have that has a statute of limitations on it? please consider turning the info over to the proper authorities before it's too late.

welcome back to the real world! don't forget to be good to yourself.

Lisafer

Post by Lisafer » Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:12 pm

Welcome lulu_belle!!! It is *truly* nice to meet you. :D :D

moontaco

Post by moontaco » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:20 pm

Actually, Lulu Belle's been here a few years--she's reposting something from ESMB. Which I appreciate very much! I just read more posts by this poster (NotNuts) on ESMB. Thanks for letting us know about this, Lulu Belle. :D

Lisafer

Post by Lisafer » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:21 pm

moontaco wrote:Actually, Lulu Belle's been here a few years--she's reposting something from ESMB.
Ah my bad!! I was barely awake, and read it all wrong, but got excited at the idea that someone had "gotten out".

Either way though, it was nice to "meet" Lulu Belle. :D

Thanks Moontaco!

lulu_belle

Post by lulu_belle » Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:22 pm

Lisafer wrote: Ah my bad!! I was barely awake, and read it all wrong, but got excited at the idea that someone had "gotten out".
Well, someone did just get out. Just wasn't me. :D
"Is leaving Scientology the new black?"

scout77

Wonderful story

Post by scout77 » Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:32 am

So glad this person is FREE! It feels wonderful to hear a story like
this and I am sure there are many more.

blessings.
All it takes for evil to triumph is for good people to do Nothing.
By Edmund Burke

Once you were tethered now you are free that was the river this is the Sea.
The Waterboys

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:08 pm

Hi lulu_belle,

thanks for sharing some of your experiences, but please add to them as much as you can, as we need as much insider knowledge exposed, as much as possible, to help sinking this criminal cult.

Far too many have suffered at its hands, let's not waste time at finishingthe job.

Well done for speaking out !

:kissysmilies:
" CULTS ARE SOUL STEALERS "

jax

Post by jax » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:42 pm

Rut-roh! The church has yet another free speakin' escapee on their hands!
It looks like a certain church I know is losing control of their "free beings".

The number of "free beings" cutting loose cannot be controlled by the threat of "fair game" anymore.
The church has painted themselves into a corner. Damned if they do & damned if they can't.
Publicly, more damned if they do. Privately, more damned if they can't.
It must suck trying to apply the infallible "tech" of LRH these days.
LRH's "tech" inevitably leads to someone getting backed into a corner every time, so I say its good to see that the church is the one with their back against the wall for a change.
"Free beings" can make that happen in a hurry, as we are witnessing daily.

I am looking forward to hearing more from NotNuts & hopefully Lulu Belle & others will continue to
point everyone towards that information.
Great news, thanks for the link Lulu Belle! :thumleft:

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:17 pm

jax wrote:Rut-roh! The church has yet another free speakin' escapee on their hands!
It looks like a certain church I know is losing control of their "free beings".

The number of "free beings" cutting loose cannot be controlled by the threat of "fair game" anymore.
The church has painted themselves into a corner. Damned if they do & damned if they can't.
Publicly, more damned if they do. Privately, more damned if they can't.
It must suck trying to apply the infallible "tech" of LRH these days.
LRH's "tech" inevitably leads to someone getting backed into a corner every time, so I say its good to see that the church is the one with their back against the wall for a change.
"Free beings" can make that happen in a hurry, as we are witnessing daily.

I am looking forward to hearing more from NotNuts & hopefully Lulu Belle & others will continue to
point everyone towards that information.
Great news, thanks for the link Lulu Belle! :thumleft:
Yep ! I guess being a staff member these days must be a real hell, andSec Checks must be in full swing, desperately trying to find out which staff members are planning to leave, or have "counter intentions", and terrorize them into staying.

Which of course will cause more and more of them to leave . . . :roll:
" CULTS ARE SOUL STEALERS "

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”