Anyone want a copy of Scientology: An Overview DVD?

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
alwiap
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Anyone want a copy of Scientology: An Overview DVD?

Post by alwiap » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:16 am

I was recently in LA and visited one of the Scientology centres there (the big one on L. Ron Hubbard Way)

and me and a friend picked up a few DVD's, (Scientology: An Overview), and I don't want to post them myself to YouTube / whatever else sharing sites, but I would gladly ship a copy to whoever wants one. I searched YouTube and other shared video sites and it doesn't appear to be posted anywhere. The DVD itself is more than 2 hrs long and has all these weird hypnotic images and is COMPLETELY full of praise of the church, and I honestly don't know how it could make a good image of the church for anyone. Not to mention that I was asked to leave the Scientology centre when I told the guy that was berating me with personal questions that I thought the cover of Dianetics (a red volcano) was pretty 'spacey' looking for their 'bible'.

PM me or respond here if you are interested in having a copy for informational purposes or if you want to post them in public domain, so more people can be aware how unfortunately crazy these guys are!

8)
lol

Kilia
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Kilia » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:19 am

No thanks...but thanks for asking anyways.

Roan

Post by Roan » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:39 am

Sure, I'll take it! :D

Go ahead and mail it to this address:

Roan A. Barry
155 W. 1st St.
Tustin, CA, 92780

Thanks in advance!

8)
“The failure to condemn an activity is indeed, an offer of tacit approval.
All it takes for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing.” — Edmund Burke

Benny's Friend

Post by Benny's Friend » Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:43 am

Did you know that an anagram of Dianetics is "andesitic" -- which means a dark, fine-grained, brown or grayish volcanic rock that is intermediate in composition between rhyolite and basalt?

Things just get curiouser and curiouser.
The more who speak out, the more who get out.

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”