Tommys Parents got ran off the freeway April 21 2008

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

newclear
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by newclear » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:18 pm

Nice videos. You're right about Chris Haggerty being a long time pervert. Scientology didn't help that. Come to think of it, I left for 10 years and came back, and none of the staff seemed better off than they had been 10 years ago. They were actually worse.

I made that bright pink sign, by the way. How do I get informed about the next MV protest? I missed this one.
You're so screwed, so screwed, the Way to Slappiness is the way to flappiness.

nazlfrag
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by nazlfrag » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:05 pm

They do these weak attacks because they have no real power. We will show them that society doesn't stand for their actions. Their power is based on fraud, deceit, on lies. The fact we have truth on our side makes their position untenable. They cannot defeat the power of truth, we will expose their sham for what it is.

Keep up the good work tommy, the best of luck for you and your kin.

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:42 pm

Nice piece of enturbulation guys ! :D
" CULTS ARE SOUL STEALERS "

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”