Tommy Davis and his Copyright violation...

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
neil c
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tommy Davis and his Copyright violation...

Post by neil c » Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:01 pm

From Ex Scientology Kids

Dallas wrote:

So since Tommy has taken it on himself to work on destroying my family behind my back, yet refuses to confront or even talk to me or Jenna I have decided to entice him to talk to us since he does read all our posts and takes out parts to send to my parents.

See, I started my SO career at CCI and straight off the EPF I was posted as Snr HCO Cope Off CCNW. So basically I was put onto lines dealing with staff problems. At my mess (assigned table for meals) was Myself the LC CCNW, Snr HAS CCNW and Security Chf CCI, James Richardson. Well James was always full of stories so one meal somehow Tommy's tattoo came up. See this was before tattoo's were forbidden in the SO and kids were getting them on their days off, James just got his of the Tazmanian Devil.

But Tommy did not have just any tattoo, he had the Sea Org symbol on his bicep. He was dedicated to this group. Back then I thought that was the most brilliant tattoo as you weren't going to get tired of that on your arm, hell it would still be appropriate in a Billion years.

Now since Tommy was the Senior Vice-Pres CCI at the time he went everywhere celebs were, every Maiden Voyage and he and Susan (Pres CCI) were there. Well the story goes from James, and confirmed by Tommy; one day Tommy was up with his shirt off on the Sun deck of the Freewinds and Dave is doing his rounds with the public and he sees Tommy there with this new tattoo. Let's just say he was not too happy with little Tommy and asked him, "Did you get IA (Issue Authority) for that?" See Tommy forgot that symbol was trademarked by RTC, oops!

Well the next few months Tommy was on the cans with RTC for that little mistake and up came a few others.

Best,
Dallas T. Hill

http://www.exscientologykids.com/eskfor ... php?t=1033

Gladiator
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Gladiator » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:55 pm

A very wise decision Dallas.

INVESTIGATE HIM NOISELY ! :D

I look forward to all future instalments. :wink:
" CULTS ARE SOUL STEALERS "

neil c

Post by neil c » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:30 pm

Rumours are circulating that Tommy Davis has the Sea Org symbol tatooed on both of his butt-cheeks

ImageImage

Shmoodles

Post by Shmoodles » Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:32 pm

OMG -- That is hilarious!

In a way - it's being consistent with their policy -- but OTOH

THAT IS INSANE!!!!
Now is the time at OCMB where we Dance!
\:D/ :woohoo!: :onebounce: :walk:

Gladiator

Post by Gladiator » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:15 am

neil c wrote:Rumours are circulating that Tommy Davis has the Sea Org symbol tatooed on both of his butt-cheeks

ImageImage
I was going to suggest a little David on one and Ron on the other, but I have no evidence to support it at present. :lol:
" CULTS ARE SOUL STEALERS "

Mr.Peacock

Post by Mr.Peacock » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:03 am

The reason he got the tatoo in the first place was because he was in doubt about remaining in the Sea Org -- as part of his "lower conditions" and his firm decision at the time to remain in the SO, he got this tatoo.

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”