Sec-Check Confessionals

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

kali

Sec-Check Confessionals

Post by kali » Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:44 am

Hello
I need to talk with someone who has passed trough a sec-check.
I was nearly suicide. I don't know how an human mind can be so perverse, malicious, bad conditioned intelligent.
I thought i was in the times of the gestapo, Hubbard was inspired in those systems.
I think th worse tool of scientology to manipulate the people is the Ethics, the concepts of overt, withhold, evil purpose, because instilling the guilty in the people he could manipulate them.

Demented LRH

Re: Sec-Check Confessionals

Post by Demented LRH » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:02 pm

Oddly enough, I spent 5 months in Sea Org without having a single sec check. Before leaving Sea Otg I wrote a KR on myself stating that I took an LSD trip. I was booted out of Sea Org next day without a sec check, according to the Sea Org policy.

If anyone wants to leave Sea Org in a hurry, they should either declare that the had administered LSD or state that they stayed at a psychiatric facility prior to joining Sea Org.

I met several individual who had undergone extensive sec checks before they left Sea Org. They didn't like the sec checks, but none of them was close to the suicide. I am very sorry that you were subjected to especially brutal treatment.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

i-Betty

Post by i-Betty » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:36 pm

Dear Kali, this is very overdue, I'm sorry.

I am a never-in who wants to send you my love and best wishes. What you have been put through was cruel and wrong and you did not deserve or merit it. There are many exes who have needed therapy after escaping Scientology just to deal with what has been perpetrated on them; I wonder whether you have considered this yourself? You deserve to be able to move on from what they did to you.

Whatever you decide to do I wish you strength and love.

Betty.

I'mglib

Post by I'mglib » Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:44 am

Kali, so sorry to have missed your post.

First of all, Welcome to ocmb! We are so glad you are here.

This message board was started by a man name Andreas Heldel Lund about 20 years ago! It is the original anti-Scientology message board, and has a ton of useful information.

Several years ago a lovely woman started an ex_scientologist message board called ESMB (forum.exscn.net) where many ex-Scientologists hang out.

You should absolutely post your question there. Those folks have been through what you have been through, and they will help you.
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

kali

Post by kali » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:52 am

Thanks a lot to all of you for your replies. I am afraid of having posted. I am scared of scientologists and scientology. Sometimes I am nearly paranoia. That´s the reason I have no replied before, sorry. Thank you for your replies.

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”