My story inside scientology

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

xénu_liberator

My story inside scientology

Post by xénu_liberator » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:08 pm

Sorry for bad english (Need to use translator).

8 years ago, I started, the final high school year; some of the people of the past to walked handing out pamphlets about 'freedom' personality test, it was before the school year begins when you took one . It is written in the brochure of (was written to me in the brochure) and can increase the life of my defects through analysis, word was enough of naïve to believe that it was just a personality test "Church of Scientology 'had;.. I have that does not have relationship would be reasonable to determine the ORG hygiene what you know about after a simple personality test before the start of the school year immediately close so my local ORG harm in what seemed to be thought that there is no.

I was greeted with energetic smile instantly, you want to take a personality test, I have answered so, transfer, the ORG, have been required to take the test. About time I personality test and IQ test some sort of brochure that told me after finishing, I was told that there was a program to treat my the "problem". Although was nervous, I it course of self-help that none; if you had a personal failure reason was no that does not have a, does not claim with them. I ambassador was too polite, because seems did not, I like the final few minutes later to give up was "church" and three months of free membership sign up to is too prejudice about the persistent course I looks to.

With suspicion, and was initiated by the go to program, as long as it is possible to proceed to no program, I wrote is actually something von · Huabaadt, if I last before, the end of the program has been requested I want to attend another course that was over and what you learned, feel like I can do it with the date after being told they had received did not take very long was.

This is just guess what standard, to do the audit according to overcome this without hesitation was led to the room. I sit down, put some water in my hand, to had asked some questions about the program and my experience that was said to hold the two electrodes, I answered according them to it . Ultimately, the question is stopped; at this point I had know why that them 'I cook for you lied' not going to accept that was celebrating the finish of my course, just another I did not want to take the course, before I have had become the wonder is slow do another course I definitely again, that our did not have time to organize the documents, the quilt is to tell them was asked it was not long. Evening of that day, I saw in some South Park TV. To a little air was realized in episode was anti-Scientology episode, woke up in the "church".

It came back, ORG, next to the (to insist on a variety of topics about his teaching to the actual employee of the church know much more than I have a lot of someone who claimed that could not be done was talking to finally Ron Hubeard, I,, I still try trying to explain Read himself did not believe in bio graphic name the presentation story of those of Rob Hibeart), did not admit defeat for a while and,. To try a lot of effort if you do not want to to take a different course; it was explained that it was thought that to do them and business have the freedom of choice. But they finally let me go, I about had a really bad feeling not taking another course, I I felt like too strict judgment.

Of course, it is frequently Ni-kagetsu than to have to come in the mail a phone call from them was getting gradually during the first call long distance for the first time. Be stopped to wonder as spam take a stop course at that point trying to get them me my membership is exhausted, he clearly hoped that I was wrong.

It began around the beginning of the year before felt they were this the year, in spite of the junk e-mail and phone yet received, my membership is terminated, tell me the same thing, even within the past 3 days If you try, I received four calls (you want to provide some event or another course), until I can imagine to stop what it in a number of calls than continue the Do gonna get. And do some research, put me in the 'Please do not call' turned out that chance, those lists are very low I unless it is SP and labeled I already my local post office a lot of junk e-mail than more to take a course call, such as going to have to go back to the ORG and trying to reason with them that there is no interesting future through the mind is logical discussion to be the I have a plan to talk to stop them from sending. Is not to do this, only this is not the operation of the 'religious' ORG sanitary timber!
xénu_liberator: Pianist, Ex-scientologist.
My name is pronounced /ˈzɛːnuː/ (As in résumé), not /ˈziːnuː/ (As in Lord Xenu)

I'mglib

Re: My story inside scientology

Post by I'mglib » Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:45 am

Welcome to the board, Xenu_liberator. It's a bit difficult to decipher what happened. Sounds like you did some preliminary courses and now they are relentlessly contacting you. Sounds typical. Good luck!
"A man may build himself a throne of bayonets, but he cannot sit on it." -William Ralph Inge

Watch the Los Angeles press conference here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ScilonTV#p/

EFV

Post by EFV » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:40 pm

Is English your first language? Perhaps the communications course would do you some good!

TaigoArai

Post by TaigoArai » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:59 am

Scientology is a religion that offers a precise path leading to a complete and certain understanding of one’s true spiritual nature and one’s relationship to self, family, groups, Mankind, all life forms, the material universe, the spiritual universe and the Supreme Being.

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:28 pm

Ask Sea Org workers who have lost some of their teeth to bad diet and neglect, how spiritual they feel when they look in the mirror.

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”