[BOOK] Scythe Tleppo: My Survival of a Cult, Abandonment, Addiction and Homelessness

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
NathanRich
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[BOOK] Scythe Tleppo: My Survival of a Cult, Abandonment, Addiction and Homelessness

Post by NathanRich » Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:07 pm

Hello, Nathan Rich here. Some of you may know me from Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath, the episode called "The Ranches."
I've also been relatively active on YouTube, when possible.

I've written a book that I would like to promote here. It covers what my childhood was like growing up in Scientology, and how I eventually regained some control over my life. It's dark and (I believe) inspirational.

Please pick up a copy here:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GC685LL

If you know someone who could use this book but cannot afford it, please let me know. I might be able to gift one to them.

Thanks

Nathan

Don Carlo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [BOOK] Scythe Tleppo: My Survival of a Cult, Abandonment, Addiction and Homelessness

Post by Don Carlo » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:30 am

Thanks, Nathanrich, and welcome.
Sorry for the delay approving your post; I have been away from the Internet.

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”