Girls mom is nutz

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

free_for_real

Post by free_for_real » Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:30 pm

Isaiah, welcome. What an interesting mystery. I hope someone knows more and this story continues.

wisened_one04

Post by wisened_one04 » Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:57 pm

Wow. Fascinating! Wonder why it was found in a parking lot like that?

ahammer245

Re: Girls mom is nutz

Post by ahammer245 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:36 am

Oops This was posted two times.
Last edited by ahammer245 on Fri May 05, 2017 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

ahammer245

Post by ahammer245 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:12 am

https://www.facebook.com/alexandriarhammer

I'm the girl in the album! How bizarre, after 13 years this finds me. Out of everything I've ever lost, this is the one item I miss. You posted this exactly 15 days after my 19th birthday. I was moving to LA from FL. A place I once lived as a teegager and then as a 17-year-old girl. In the span of about a month and a half, I had three flat tires (all on separate occasions). The apartment I lined up before I left FL fell through. And the cherry on top of the pie was when someone smashed my car window and stole everything I had moved to LA with. When I realized my albums were gone, I cried. My mother was not in the Sea Org. I did have an upbringing that can't possibly be described in short. My own challenging past has helped me help others. And I wouldn't be who I am today unless I experienced everything I had in this photo album. So don't worry about the troubled girl these photos, she is 31 now, and just fine. I didn't ever do drugs at MK Ranch. However, I was given "smoking permission" by my parents when I was 12. All of the kids smoked there. It's a scientologist thing, smoking a carton a day. L Ron Hubbard smoked, follow the leader.... Anyway, it also could have been other kids gave me some of their photos. Or you could be looking at something from when I was 15 with my friends in LA. If you are still out there vast_ or anyone who has any information about this, pease contact me. ahammer245@gmail.com

Best, Alexandria Hammer
Last edited by ahammer245 on Fri May 05, 2017 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Mon May 01, 2017 1:53 am

Hi, ahammer and welcome.

ahammer245

Post by ahammer245 » Fri May 05, 2017 8:08 am

Hi Don Carlo, do you have any idea how I can contact this person. Even if they don't have the album anymore, I would love to contact them to at least say thanks.

ahammer245

Post by ahammer245 » Fri May 05, 2017 8:21 am

Did the original post get deleted? I'm confused.....

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Fri May 05, 2017 3:56 pm

I'm so sorry, what probably happened was - your post was in the middle of hundreds of spam posts, I glanced at your post and didn't see the word Scientology or Miscavige or other key words, and I deleted it by mistake. I can't un-delete it. I have been away from the internet, and back on wifi for an hour or two at a time, and was trying to catch up. Welcome and please repost.

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Fri May 05, 2017 8:29 pm

Now that you have had three posts approved, you are a regular poster and your posts are safe!

I'm still sorry I was so hasty. For the next message board you visit for the first time, consider that your user name resembles many spam user names, your post title looked like spam clickbait, and spam often has long stories, like yours.

ahammer245

Post by ahammer245 » Wed May 10, 2017 4:55 am

You didn't delete my post you deleted the original post from Vast_. Did you read what this was about? This person was trying to contact me about a photo album that was stolen when I was 20 (13 years ago) Those are the only pictures of my life until that point. I've also been trying to contact the administration with no reply. This was posted on here because through research they discovered I went to Mace Kingsley Ranch in New Mexico. Can someone please give this some attention. It would mean a lot to me.

Don Carlo

Post by Don Carlo » Wed May 10, 2017 1:08 pm

Jeez I'm sorry that Imglib or I deleted the post from Vast_. Neither I'mglib nor I banned Vast_, so he or she can come back and talk. I will keep an eye out for the name. I would start a post, "Help me find Vast_ who has my old Sea Org photos" HERE and at other message boards, like
ex-Scientologists Message Board, at http://www.forum.exscn.net/
ex Scientology Kids at http://www.exscientologykids.com/eskforums/

I suggest you move into private messages before you share your e-mail with Vast_ .

You can't start a post on tony0rtega.org unless you submit it as a news story to Tony, e-mailing him at tonyo94 AT gmail DOT com . However, you can jump into any reader comments after his daily news stories. I suggest a comment like "I am searching for Vast_ who has my old Sea Org photos. Vast_ please private message me."

You can also comment on Tony's twitter page, https://twitter.com/TonyOrtega94

We had a problem with hackers and spam inserting themselves into our private messages, so Andreas disabled our private messages. To reach him, try this contact page on xenu.net: http://www.xenu.net/contact.html Unfortunately, I have no way to resurrect deleted posts.

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”