An Eulogy for a Fallen Comrade

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

tammy

Post by tammy » Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:30 am

This is a very important thread about the abuses of scientology.

Please start at the top of the archives for Kate's story about her husbands suicide after he was declared an illegal PC, after 20+ years of devotion to the cult of scientology.

Then check out "Kathryns Story" about how you will be treated if you dare to doubt the cult or their leaders.

There are many, many more similar court cases, affidavits and stories on this site, and on the Internet.

Please look for yourself before you take one step into the psychotic world of the Wizard of Weird, aka L. Ron Hubbard.

These stories are just a hint of what will happen to you and those you love if you step through the looking glass into the OZ of scientology land.

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:31 am

GO BACK TO PAGE ONE!
This thread is reason why I advise newcomers to go beyond the fist page of OCMB Forums. There can be NO DENYING what Scientology WILL do to its own loyal people. Scientology has no MORAL..no ETHIC...no HUMANITY. All Scientology has is ITSELF.

The 'tech' of Scientology CORRUPTS morals, ethics and humanity. The day this 'tech' is BURNT TO THE GROUND is the day ALL humanity is rid of a system/belief that DESTROYS all that is good in people.

Thank you Ladybird for pointing me too this very disturbing and GUTWRENCHING account of what lays in store for 'staff' and ANYONE foolish enough to believe anything good can come from Scientology. Reading these kinds of accounts (kate) makes my account of what Scientology did TO me, pale in insignificance when you consider I didnt lose anyone through death..money can be remade..esteem can be rebiult, dignity can be regained, family can forgive, relationships can be re-established....but DEATH is permanent.
http://www.whyaretheydead.net/

To kate...my heart weeps for what Scientology has done to you and your family, you have fought and won against the MONSTER (Scientology). I wish for nothing more than you enjoy the peace of life and all it has to offer you and your children.
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

kate

Post by kate » Thu May 25, 2006 5:40 pm

"Sam's" mother died last week. She will be buried next week.

After "Sam" died, I was told I should disconnect totally from them (the In-laws) or I would have to wait until they died.

I truly hope that katie Holmes' parents have found OC and will have her look at it. I truly hope she is in Ohio and safe from both Tom and the cult.

It is close to the anniversary of "Sam's" death and now with his "mother" going, there isn't much to keep me silent anymore.

Kate

daisy

Post by daisy » Thu May 25, 2006 8:53 pm

Kate,

I remember your story. You have friends here.

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Fri May 26, 2006 7:56 am

Kate...........

Glad you're here! Please tell as much as you want,
or as little as you want. You're most welcome here.

My best to you :wink:

Tory/Magoo~

'Alert'

Post by 'Alert' » Fri May 26, 2006 8:49 am

Kate, I truly sense your sorrow and feel your anguish through your words..just remember, you will know when it is time to leave or speak out. There ARE a lot of people who are more than willing to listen, talk...whatever YOU need.
Peace be yours.
"If anyone talks about a "road to Freedom" he is talking about a linear line. This, then, must have boundaries. If there are boundaries there is no freedom." - Dianetics 55

deb_thang

Post by deb_thang » Sat May 27, 2006 4:55 am

Kate, I just want to join the rest in thanking you for telling your story. I agree with the readers who said your story will really impact those who are thinking of blowing, and serve as confirmation to those who have recently left. And like everybody else, I am feeling the pain in your testimony, but am SO glad you are finding yourself and rebuilding your life. And what a blessing that you have relationship with your children!

Nancy, your story, too, is so very moving, and I finally got to read part of Tammy/Ladybird's story that was referenced here - all three of you have been so wise in choosing to move forward instead of living with regret.

Truly, this is an important thread.

And Ms. Tammybird - I sure hope to get to hear at least about the fallout once your plan is underway. !!!!!!!! :D

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Sat May 27, 2006 5:35 am

Please read this thread!

viewtopic.php?t=568&postorder=asc

I have been really overwhelmed with a new case I am working on...so much suffering...in a different way, but much the same kind of scam as scientology.

Kate, please pm me?

My deepest empathy, Ladybird

catarina

Post by catarina » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:07 am

This is an important thread indeed. Thank you.

Catarina

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:28 pm

This is the heartbreaking story of another family shattered by scientology.

Please start at page one, it really is a must read!

I have been asked to re-post this story by someone who knows the people involved but hasn't been able to get an account here yet.

Please reply here or PM me if you have any comments and I will make sure your message gets to the concerned individual.

Thank you all for being here and caring!

Ladybird

PS: Tammy = Ladybird in this thread because of the Board changes in '06.
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

ladayla

Post by ladayla » Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:37 am

[quote="Kate"]My eldest son was here this week
I think we were all a big experiment to see if people could really be brain washed and how far we could be programmed.

Bingo!

jana

Cherub2u

Post by Cherub2u » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:22 am

Just like Magoo and everyone else, I was crying as I read through Kate's story to the end. I hope the years have helped you heal, dear Kate!

An outsider would ask, why didnt she just send her husband for medical or psychological help? The astounding thing is we believed so intensely we litterally gave our lives for those beliefs.

Her story should be pdfed into a single file and sent to Congressmen and Senators alike. Maybe I will do that.

God Bless, Kate, where ever you are now. You have my prayers.

The Cherub

nightsinger

Bumpin' it back to the top because!

Post by nightsinger » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:54 am

This is why.
We do not forget.
Blessings to you and your family Kate.

READ THIS THREAD, NEW PEOPLE.

"And I will not be silent, no
I will not be quiet anymore."
Meet people where they're at, and not where you think they ought to be.
These three things are for always: faith, hope and love. And the greatest of these is love.

kate

Re: An Eulogy for a Fallen Comrade

Post by kate » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:03 pm

After five years of silence, COS is calling me again. I guess David Miscavage is scamming and cannibalizing his membership again. I'm bumping this because I don't want anyone connected with COS to ever forget just how evil they are.

Kate (10 years later)

Demented LRH

Re: An Eulogy for a Fallen Comrade

Post by Demented LRH » Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:56 am

Kate, they are desperate to get you back because they want to prove to themselves that CoS can survive.
You have your friends here, at this board.
“This OT shit is driving me insane. On a positive side, I laugh a lot these days because I’m at a funny farm.”
L. Ron Hubbard

L. Ron Hubbard era un maestro de masturbacion fisica y mental.

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”