An Eulogy for a Fallen Comrade

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

Opter2

Re: An Eulogy for a Fallen Comrade

Post by Opter2 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:12 am

Kate

I've just read your story and ,wow,it is heart wrenching. People need to read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad that you are not keeping quiet. :) :)

I hope you are doing well in life.

Opter

Ladybird

Post by Ladybird » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:42 am

kate wrote:After five years of silence, COS is calling me again. I guess David Miscavage is scamming and cannibalizing his membership again. I'm bumping this because I don't want anyone connected with COS to ever forget just how evil they are.

Kate (10 years later)
OMG Kate! I can't believe scientology would start up again with you of all people!

We have had some unwanted and unwelcome contact recently too. Apparently they never learn that it is not a good idea to stir up old trouble and pour salt on old wounds.

Hubbards policy about "outflow equals inflow" does not work. "Outflowing" to people they have already hurt very very badly is only going to equal an "inflow" of anger. What a footbullet to contact people like you.

On behalf of the people trying to recover us or disseminate to us, they are probably newer scientologists who don't know the true stories, or else they are lifetime scientologists who are so arrogant and desperate they think they are doing us a favor by trying to get us back on the bridge to nowhere.

I hope you are doing well. Please feel free to PM or otherwise contact me any time.

(((HUGS))) from Ladybird and family.
[i]"There is nothing as wild in the books of Man as will probably happen here on Earth...it will happen and be allowed to happen simply because all this is so incredible that nobody will even think of stopping it until it is far, far too late"~LRH[/i]

kate

Post by kate » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:55 pm

It's that time again. I just checked in to see if Scientology had collapsed yet. Maybe soon. Hi Ladybird, I still think of you very fondly and I'm glad you're still here. Getting ready to retire....maybe we can get together again.

Take care all of you...
Kate

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”