An Eulogy for a Fallen Comrade

Share your personal experiences with others. We're not here to judge or criticise, but to share and support.

Moderator: Dorothy

tammy

Post by tammy » Thu May 12, 2005 5:02 pm

I was thinking about how in reality, the whole upper bridge is a perfect recipe for inducing schizophrenia...thinking you are infested with the souls of dead space aliens just isn't good for your mental health. I had thought while I was in scientology that people would go "type III" due to some fault of their own, such as undisclosed drug use or psych history or something, but that makes no sense when you consider the promises made in Dianetics and the fact that many of the old timers in the SO, many now in very high positions, had LSD and heavy drug histories before the SO quals got changed.

I think it is entirely possible that the reason RTC wanted Kathryn back in session to finish her program was because she recovered. It is possible that the "EP" they said she didn't reach was total insanity or suicide.

Anybody who knows anything about this, I really am interested. Insanity and suicide happens to people way too often in scientology.

I am looking into this as well, though I loathe the idea of dragging out my PDC tapes and listening to old Hubtoad. I might get restimulated(LOL)

The fact remains that everything "source" wrote or said is considered law by the cult, and so is a valid handling for an enemy or threat or SP. So if he said it, RTC would feel fully justified in using it.

Ladybird

kate

Post by kate » Thu May 12, 2005 7:57 pm

My eldest son was here this week showing off my new grandson. We got into a discussion about Scn. I told him there were others who went "crazy" like his dad...others that Scn had damaged. This particular son has no liking for Scn and seems to be alright with my speaking out about what happened.

I only listened to a small part of the PDC tapes...find someone who has the transcripts. I don't any more. They were part of what I gave/threw away. If I could have burned them without the Fire Dept./police being in my backyard, I would have...and I would have had a Jesuit friend of mine sprinkle Holy Water while I was doing it, too.

I think we were all a big experiment to see if people could really be brain washed and how far we could be programmed.

Also, if someone has the fortitude and critical thinking skills, do a comparison of the PDCs against some occult data and practices...if we take out all the space opera in the PDCs it may come down to something Alexander Crowley wrote?}}}

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Fri May 13, 2005 4:54 am

Sarah....yes, that's the book. Tom, I mentioned it to Phil on Sunday~ as it's a fantastic book...glad you're getting it. You're most welcome. I think each person here would enjoy it greatly.

I was thinking about how in reality, the whole upper bridge is a perfect recipe for inducing schizophrenia...thinking you are infested with the souls of dead space aliens just isn't good for your mental health.

Oh so true! I had written something similar, and an auditor who is now out and had audited a bunch of people called me to tell me just that.
I said I felt stress was a major reason why SO many "OT's" Die.

She added that Dr's and scientists have discovered so much about the use of imagery. She pointed out: Here are these "OT's", spending hours a day imagining dead space aliens on themselves, and how bad that would be for people.

I pointed out the tremendous stress of
a) Having to mock them up (Create them)
b) get rid of them to read on the meter
c) Finding their supposed identity, and having that read on the meter
d) then having them "Blow" or leave
e) having the e-meter F/N, supposedly proving they'd left.
JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH!

I'll take Disneyland :)

Best,
Tory/Magoo~~
X-"OT"
Free at last!
[color=#0000FF][b]Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the Moonlight~
In for 30+/Escaped out in 2000
Declared SP (SP 6^with Cumulative Cluster)
Free at LAST! Leap and the Net will appear! Make the Leap :)

Burbank, CA
http//www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44
(818) 588-3044[/b][/color]

Hubbard's Mushroom

Post by Hubbard's Mushroom » Fri May 13, 2005 5:50 am

Yeah, inventing space cootie infestations and then spending effort to get rid of them is such a waste of time, sanity and money.
Why not spend that time doing something positive in the real world?

sea_ogre

Post by sea_ogre » Sat May 14, 2005 12:34 am

Right on Tory! Disneyland is cheap and lots more fun!

Hi Kate,
I remember what Hubbard said about reach and withdraw and making people crazy. He said if one can't withdraw he would go insane and that a being must be able to reach and withdraw to be sane. Sounds good! So Hubby created a Sea Org with a billion year contract; sorry folks you can't withdraw and you'll have no money for a leave or vacation=== you go nuts. This is partly why almost everyone leaves the Sea Org sooner or later. Hell, you can't even leave scientology because you can't study any other truths and nobody else has a bridge to total freedom. Sorry folks , you just can't leave and you can't withdraw, otherwise you'll be sent to ethics for a sec check at your expense.

This whole stupid game of scientology has created for some people a GPM=Goals, problem, mass. Can't leave--can't stay, so one gets sick (cancer or something) and dies. This has been the out for some scientologist. Not too cool ,but if they get out at all it will surely be worth it!

This info would be good to get out to scientologist. Ron's tech--if a being can't reach and withdraw he goes insane and baby you can't withdraw and you will eventually go nuts just like so many have including Hubbard. Quentin couldn't withdraw so he took his own life and Ron helped cause this.

I wish LRH had a grave site, I need to pee really bad!

This shit can make anyone sick! LRH set up a game that violated his own tech. Makes me think it wasn't really his tech or he wouldn't be violating it so often. What do you think?

tammy

Post by tammy » Sat May 14, 2005 5:25 am

Sorry, I cannot locate my PDC tapes. After many queries, I can tell you that yes indeed the PDC lectures have transcripts, but they have been squirreled by RTC on DMs orders at least 3 times since 1986. If anyone has transcripts or cassette tapes prior to 1986 of the PDC, please post here.

I have a 1977 edition of "Scientology: A History of Man". I am wondering if HOM is still included in the full LRH library now that it is part of the top secret OT8 level. I have spoken to several OTs (wdne) who have never read this ...book.

I hope some old timers will help us find the references to reverse processing, black dianetics and soul cracking that LRH wrote.

cerri

Post by cerri » Sat May 14, 2005 11:37 am

tammy

Post by tammy » Sat May 14, 2005 4:37 pm

Cerridwen, Thank You! This is exactly the information I was looking for.

Kate, Nancy, Laura Bashaw and everyone else, please read these links Cerridwen provided.

I am not a lawyer, but it is my understanding of the law that you have up to 3 years (but usually 1 year) from the date you found out that you were injured by another party. Intentional Infliction of emotional distress, fraud, etc would apply, consult an attorney if this was done to you. Minors have an even longer time frame to file charges.

Oh for Gods' sake, just when I thought my opinion of scientology and Hubbard had hit rock bottom, this information takes it down to new levels of hell.

Remember that every word Hubbard wrote is considered "gospel" to the cult.

Scientology is so much worse than you can imagine.

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Sun May 15, 2005 9:52 am

"Find out about Scientology:
It's worse than you think!"

Kristie Walker said that the first time I heard it, and I've never forgotten it. SO true!

Tory/Magoo~

Burbank, CA

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Sun May 15, 2005 10:53 am

[Image no longer available]

Burbank, CA

Girlfriend

An Eulogy for a Fallen Comrade

Post by Girlfriend » Sun May 15, 2005 5:48 pm

Well look at that! Even looks like Elron. :lol: Too funny!

snowshdw

Post by snowshdw » Sun May 15, 2005 7:29 pm

re: Psychosis

When I took "J" to the people in Boulder Colorado who have made it a specialty to pull people back from psychosis, I spoke with one of their execs, a psychologist who has only been dealing with people who have fallen off the edge of sanity, into that "other world" of psychosis.
I gave her all the information on the things that led up to what happened to "J", Myself, Greg Bashaw, and Lisa McPherson...

to say the least she was shocked.

She said there are many elements that can push an otherwise normal person to the point of losing their mind.

Not only were we on the road to insanity --- she said we were on the HIGHWAY...

Every possible element that could induce insanity, was there, all at once.

nancy

snowshdw

Post by snowshdw » Sun May 15, 2005 7:34 pm

When I worked for the intelligence branch of Scientology (several times over the years), black dianetics was a term commonly used to cover certain operations planned and executed on individuals.

It was a very common term among the people working in that department of scientology.

As for an LRH reference, I do think people are correct in zeroing in on the PDC Tapes.

I do own the tapes and the transcripts from prior to 86. If anyone wants to take the time to find them, I am more than willing to share. Contact me at snowshdw@aol.com

I will take a perusal and see if I can find some references right off.
nancy

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Sun May 15, 2005 7:45 pm

Nancy....

I know I've heard many ...but for those who have not, can you share what some of these might be? For people lurking, it just *might* help them greatly.

I respect ~greatly~ your story and all that happened to you while in the cult. However, please don't put yourself or "J" in the same category as Greg Bashaw or Lisa McPherson...

You and "J" thankfully both have one delightful quality, that they sadly do not: You're alive.

Tory/Magoo~~

Burbank, CA

magoo1

Post by magoo1 » Sun May 15, 2005 7:50 pm

PS: SO happy you're here sharing all of this! As has been said before, you (and this is true for each person posting and helping expose this insidious organization) just never know whose lives you are saving by speaking out.

T

Burbank, CA

Return to “Your story from inside Scientology”