One opened, more to come!
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:11 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 25  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:30 pm 

"They can co-process for years for nothing."

Where have we heard that before? It certainly IS about the haves and the havenots.

Alan, here you sound like Tony Robbins or the Pearl guy:

Free Agency is the key to personal power and excellence and team power and excellence....your own free will and your own power of choice or the teams free will and powers of choice.

A typical Robbins promo: "... recognized authority on peak performance and the creator of Personal Power and Get the Edge." [my emphasis]

Here's a promo piece for Eric Pearl "...will teach you mastery of healing beyond anything you've read about, thought about, dreamed about. Experience Eric's astounding capacity to transmit this ability; It will radically alter the course of your life. Certificates of Completion are mailed after successful completion."

(links supplied on request)

Back to the money thing:

"It is you who do not want staff members to earn an executive level living."

Sounds like typical, finger-pointing Hubbard to me. "You're suppressive" etc., and Gotta have that "executive level living" (be more ABLE).

What is the meaning, for you, personally, of "executive level living?" And why is it worth defending as you do?

Have at it, but I don't buy "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" scenario.

You seem to be providing a useful historiography for ex-scientologists, as witnessed by the positive responses to your posts here. Selective makeup to that historiography, to be sure, as all historiographies are, but obviously of benefit to those who are responding to you here.

Your website reads like yet another repackaging of Hubbard's tech as if it were original and/or beneficial in the first place, couldn't be got anywhere else for free, or nearly free, and it wasn't, and as if you, the acolyte are only fine-tuning Hubbard's "genius" and renaming it 'Knowledgeism'. For Sale at big prices.

Does the number of CoS harrassments against you have anything to do with the credibility of what you're selling?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 10:36 pm 

Alan,

To even gain any credibility with people, you should publish the results. Otherwise, you know what people will think about your statements.

Getting on the cans and running GPM processes is one thing. But subjecting this to scrutiny (hopefully scientific) is another thing altogether.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:10 am 

To make matters worse you need an audience that wants what you write.....and I sure haven't got one of those.
Yes you do.

Roland

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:51 am 

Are you saying that Alan is one of the Acolytes?

Maybe I've been too harsh on the guy. It's a tough job. Like flagellant or dirvish.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:14 am 

Alan,

As "Class VI OT VII" said, "Yes you do."

And you do ... right here and now. We are all here. What other audience do you want?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:44 am 

Location: Making Waves and Popping Qwiffs Since the Dawn of Time!
Alan,

You don't need an audience when you have an institution!

I thought your institution was reaping in the big bucks for you?

And with auditors and staff all over the place, you obviously have people? Whats $80,000 with the kind of money you boast?

Did I miss something here other than another rendition of "Carrot on a stick"?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:20 am 

It probably just goes back to the point that Knowledgims was not set up as a humaniarian organization that would provide a structure for
auditing and training to be available for years to come. It was set up as a game for Alan who is very good at what he does. But face it. He is a product of Hubbard. An apprentice of Hubbard. For all the benefits, the fatal flaw is that the whole game is designed to cater to the one in the center. All of the money flows, policy, etc. The whole philosophy is based on creating a group with Hubbard, and now Alan at the center.

But hey, others did it too! Harry Palmer was pretty successful at it. It's funny how some of the most successful Scientology groups have a big money raising scheme at it's heart. Maybe there is something to it.

But Scientology really collapesed quickly as Miscavige took over. When Alan or Palmer or anyone passes on, the same implosion is likely to happen.

Scientology needs to become a professional organization that is bigger than any one individual.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:33 am 

Trained by Source to duplicate Source.

Ego, superhuman goals, unproven processes, cult following and all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:21 am 

Wow! Bad me. All I did was politely answer some questions, and then it was attack city…I've rarely seen so many Hubbardian subtle (some not too subtle) takeover techniques used so well.

Braveheart congratulations on duplicating Hubbard’s technique number one......Everybody’s bad and evil except me.

And of course - you never ever finger point!

Some are using standard scientology emotional blackmail techniques....mainly if: “I don't think the way you do or do what you want - you won't approve of me!” Wonder how many times a day you run that on your friends and associates?

On a much brighter note I can recommend getting out and telling your story……I have had some wonderful phone calls….that have filled in many areas I was just guessing in, which in turn restored many areas of friendship back.

I am sure most of you are aware, that what I write about is only as I saw it then, whether it is true or I was completely deluded even now I’m not sure sometimes.…..slowly the dots are connecting.

This morning I woke up seeing the whole track of Scio…….

In the early fifties “the era of Dianetic’s”, after the initial failures and plenty of individual successes, a lot of Dianetic Practitioners continued with Dianetic’s….Jana can tell you a lot more about this than I can.

Scio then moved into an era spanning 1952 to 1959 of almost anything goes…..people were coming up with a lot of great processes……squirreling was almost the natural order of the day, this pretty much continued until 1959. (Dianetics actually mutated into holographic running of incidents and areas of your life.) The first covert control point was most likely HCO. This was the ethics arm as well as many other hats of Scio in those days. Somewhere there is an old HCO Manual posted on the internet. If you read it you will see some surprising policies.

Things began to tighten up as the Orgs got more power and trained staff, though there were very few Orgs. Then things tightened up even more….especially as the Saint Hill Briefing Course started to graduate people.

The period from 1960 to 1964 was the period of sovereignty. People were processed on their own goals. They were free to use anything they wanted.

1964 began the period of domination, own goals were out, you now ran on Hubbard’s Goals all hatting, processing and training was designed to be aligned to Hubbard . The “cult” era was beginning. The Mission Network actually secretly did not go along with this……they developed the Life Repair, or expanded the Life Repair…..Life Repair allowed the person to be processed on their own goals.

There were always a large number of people who would leave at these change points.

Each subsequent year saw more and more control points and Organization being built to enforce the goals of Hubbard. The GO came into being, Then the SO, and the CMO, plus lots of sub-organizations and bureaus.

Basically from 1964 on Hubbard took peoples own goals and dreams and converted them to his. And that is what we are all deadly afraid of.

Dreams and Goals are spiritual life processes, not head processes.

There should be a law that makes it a crime that no-one should sign a contract. For that simple action steals your own free will, it traps you on someone else’s time track, it traps you in someone else’s game. Before long you have lost your own Dreams and Goals, and end up with no time, no space, no energy or things of your own.

Contracts include such things as Credit Cards, Mortgages, Car Payments, Jobs, Courses, etc., etc.

If you can’t afford it – don’t sign up for it, don’t buy it, don’t do it.

If you are lucky enough to know what you value and love doing, just do it, take it to mastery, don’t be afraid to charge for it, but don’t let that stop you, just do it, you don’t need no stinkin’ twit to tell you anything.

You should not only be laughing with the joys of life on the outside you should also be laughing with the joys of yourself in the inside.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:48 am 

Good points.

Please tell me why you think LRH changed from the early days where people were auditing what *they* wanted, to "The Bridge", in a cookie-cutter fashion. What exactly do you think brought that about?

Do you have any more info re Quinten? I was in when he died, and many rumours went around. Do you have any info re his death? I'd like to hear about it. I've heard: A) He killed himself due to being Gay and his Dad so homophobic and b) Someone took him out.

Thanks for any in put on these topics :)

Tory/Magoo~~

[color=#0000FF][b]Tory/Magoo~Dancing in the Moonlight~
In for 30+/Escaped out in 2000
Declared SP (SP 6^with Cumulative Cluster)
Free at LAST! Leap and the Net will appear! Make the Leap :)

Burbank, CA
http//www.youtube.com/ToryMagoo44
(818) 588-3044[/b][/color]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:34 pm 

Location: Making Waves and Popping Qwiffs Since the Dawn of Time!
All I did was politely answer some questions

Answers to questions are not final ... or would you have them be?

Now that you have chosen to be part of a stream of information, you get see and experience the shadows left in the wake of your mindset, as it echoes about in those who read your posts on this message board!

It does appear that your experiencing useful reality adjustments here, as we all are!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:58 pm 

Alan,
Outing people is one of the lowest actions one can do, in school, the school snitches are the most detested and distrusted kids in school.

I take exception to this statement. It is true, but not for the reason you imply. Only those with something to hide, (Some overt in your verbage), vilify a person by calling them a snitch. It is a use of force to control and/or dominate another being and thus an evil or overt act. People have a responsibility to report the wrong doings of others to the proper authorities. It is a sad fact in our world that the phrase, “Nobody likes a snitch”, has taken root.

This phrase has allowed organizations like $cientology, to continue to exist, and other abuses of power, or outright crimes to go unpunished because any potential witness was silenced before ever being heard.

Do you remember the lady who was stabbed 29 times outside her house while her neighbors hid in fear? When asked why the neighbors did nothing, it is telling that a few of them used the “Nobody likes a snitch” phrase, or one very similar as to why they did not call the police.

Sorry but this is a bad example to use as why you do not want to give your clients names. I would have used the Client Confidentiality example, but then that example dictates that you don't mention them in any way shape or form yes?

Guess who the horses are...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:11 pm 

If knowledgeism is an honorable pursuit, then why the secrecy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:02 pm 

Secrecy allows one to control the money flows.
It makes the "secret" more valuable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:58 am 

Secrecy! So no one dies!

++++++++++++ SACRED CULT SCRIPTURE +++++++++++++

The implant is calculated to kill (by pneumonia etc) anyone who attempts to solve it. This liability has been dispensed with by my tech
development. one can freewheel through the implant and die unless it is approached as precisely outlined. The "freewheel" (auto-running on and
on) lasts too long, denies sleep etc and one dies. [...]

-- L. Ron Hubbard
OPERATING THETAN Section Three

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 361 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 ... 25  Next