New York org

wanabsp

Post by wanabsp » Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:15 am

Free at last how did you get the info on Buffalo? I thought "things were changing in Buffalo.":mrgreen:

free_for_real

Post by free_for_real » Tue Sep 28, 2004 5:30 am

WanaBsp, I got the info from Buffalo from people who are or were there.

And as for things "changing in Buffalo", I've heard that the entire time I was in Scientology.

Things are always "changing" somewhere.

It's all the PR they spew out to make the people in other orgs think they aren't doing as well when in fact, they usually are all doing the exact same: TERRIBLE!!!!

Just read all the reports on this message boards of people from all different orgs and all different times who all tell the same story.

No money, long hours, being yelled at from uplines.

The new ED or top tech people who take over end up being in trouble a few years later because they can't make anything happen either.

It's the same thing over and over and over again.

wanabsp

Post by wanabsp » Tue Sep 28, 2004 1:17 pm

I would like to know more about Buffalo, knew some people there awhile ago. That Org. has been in trouble for years, just because they moved dosen't mean a thing. Just more money spent on other things and less on the staff pay. Well "things are changing in Buffalo" that was the catch phrase and when ever they said that it always was that things were worse and we were all in trouble in one way or another.

songbird

Post by songbird » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:59 pm

Pit Bull: So here they are folks. Well entrenched in New York ready for a new generation of followers...how can any negative nay-saying compete with this wonderful piece of PR?

Dakota: I have to say I was a bit discouraged yesterday because of the big turnout....

Not to worry. They will shoot themselves in the foot eventually.
It's the nature of the beast. ;)

pitbull

Post by pitbull » Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:33 am

They have awfully big feet, so they won't miss.
There's an old saying: when the going gets tough - pit bulls call a Scientologist."
-David Miscavige- 8 October, 1993
http://www.earthstation1.com/ThemeSongs/Branded.wav

dakota

Post by dakota » Wed Sep 29, 2004 5:34 pm

Thanks Songbird, we can hope!

Cheers,
dakota

free_for_real

Post by free_for_real » Wed Sep 29, 2004 10:27 pm

Really don't worry. Remember, they had to call people in from all over the world and have celebrities there just to get anyone to attend at all.

Once the hype is over, they will fall back down to nothing, as always.

dakota

Post by dakota » Fri Oct 22, 2004 1:13 am

Does anyone know what is up with the Celebrity Centre uptown in NY? I just finished watching the LMT video (a big shout out again to Mark for putting that together) and watched the protests (I've said it before and I'll say it again, 'wow Tory!!'), and I thought perhaps after scoping out midtown again I'd head uptown. I'll report back here, but if anyone has been there before and can let me know what to expect, most appreciated.

Cheers to all,
Dakota

~atheist

Post by ~atheist » Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:59 pm

Over the weekend my Uncle and his boyfriend came in to see my sisters wedding. He lives in NY and only a few blocks away from the Org. So I will start asking him to keep an eye on the place and tell me if anything new is going on.
He wanted to know if I would be picketing the org when I am out there on vacation next year and I said I might be.

dakota

Post by dakota » Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:59 pm

Do let me know if you do Atheist, I'll be pleased to come with.

Cheers,
Dakota

~atheist

Post by ~atheist » Wed Oct 27, 2004 1:36 pm

Thank you dakota
I will have to get my wifes permission to do one though. :lol:

I think it would be fun.

don_carlo

NYC and Buffalo org empty after celebrity hoopla

Post by don_carlo » Wed Dec 15, 2004 10:48 pm

Lagniappe Dec 15, 11:05 am show options

Lagniappe QUOTE: I talk to my spies all over the world and they are tellng me that after
all the big openings of the NY Org, the Buffalo Org and the Madrid Org,
they are still completely empty. The only students they have are TTC
(Tech Training Corps) staff members.

Despite the fact that Tom Cruise tried really hard to pull in the
masses, it didn't work, and that only goes to show you that people
want Standard Tech, they don't want false PR.

My comment: Lagniappe says people want "Standard Tech, they don't want false PR." I don't think they even want Standard Tech anymore!

(Message edited by Don_Carlo on December 15, 2004)

free_for_real

Post by free_for_real » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:33 am

DC, all the missions and orgs that I have any friends with connections to including Flag, are all doing terrible.

Nobody want scientology period.

wanabsp

Post by wanabsp » Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:10 pm

Wow this seems to be a common theme, Orgs. empty. I guess the CO$ pushed it's member too far, on reg'ing, the demands of being on course and on "purpose" no personal life. Buffalo Org. was always empty and the "well to do" were being squeezed to the point of running dry. Millions to fix up that Org. where very few attended in the first place, and just because it sparkles does not mean it works. The Org is beautiful but I believe Scientology has pushed it's members too far and they may be catching on to the B.S. they sell with the high price take.....their lives.

free_for_real

Post by free_for_real » Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:30 pm

WanaBsp, I think you are right. But not just at the Buffalo org., I think the same thing is happening everywhere.

They have milked the few wealthy people dry and with no new people coming in, it is only a matter of time.

Return to “New York”